A1 Animal Removal, Inc.

Pest & Animal Control
toronto
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  A1 Animal Removal, Inc.

Reviews for A1 Animal Removal, Inc.

Celine in Toronto
Celine in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great helper!

Staffs are professional and helpful. Reasonable price to get the job done. The squirrel's family is no longer occupying my garage. Really appreciate this company's service and I highly recommend people to use this company.

Beryl B. from Toronto
Beryl B. from Toronto

Raccoon fell through skylight

A raccoon fell through a skylight into my kitchen. I have used the services of Chris and Ricky for ten years and I called to see what could be done to avoid this happening again. Chris came today and built a large cage so that the skylight could be opened as usual but no animal could again get inside. As usual Chris and Ricky did an excellent job and as always there they were professional, efficient and reasonable. I can recommend them highly.

Harpo in
Harpo in

Raccoon Removal

Fast, efficient, on time. We are having an open house this weekend and discovered raccoons in the garage. Placed a call to A! and they were here within three days. Highly recommend these guys. Perfect!!

Mitch in Old Toronto
Mitch in Old Toronto

Fast, Friendly & Knowledgeable

We accidentally left the garage door open over night and a raccoon got in. It sounded like a big one, we could hear it walking around in the attic. I called and Chris was great - really informative, he wasn't far from us and while he was on the way somewhere he and Ricky stopped by within 15 minutes of my calling. They were both great - friendly, knowledgeable, gave me some options and had a solution in place within an hour of my having called. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone

Animal control

Chris was absolutely amazing. Easy to contact and communicate with. He was very thorough with explaining everything to me and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone who thinks they have little creatures in their house hands down.

angelicafeijoo in Markham
angelicafeijoo in Markham

Excellent

Had a raccoon problem in my garage. Chris and his helper were amazing, they put a temporary door so raccoon could get out but not back in and returned with matching aluminum siding to make everything look like new. Honest, reliable truly excellent service. Do not hesitate to call them.

johanna in York
johanna in York

Squirrel removal in a tricky spot

I was referred to Chris after trying to find someone to fix some fallen pieces of soffit and discovering that squirrels had taken up residence in the new open space.

The first roofing company i called said they simply could not get in to fix my issue. The second said that it would be extremely tricky, but they could do it (an angled roof edge going from first floor to second floor - 3 feet from my neighbours - who have a vertical pitch to their roof - so no access), but I had a squirrel issue - and they would charge me $800 just to get two people to come in and do the work. they gave me Chris's info.

Chris showed up EXACTLY when he said he would and was completely confident that he could solve the issue. He and his colleague were up the ladder - totally vertical pitch, fixed the fascia, installed half of the soffit plus a one way squirrel door - and fixed a leak they saw in the roof. All in 30 minutes! Fantastic!

They will be back in a week or so to remove the squirrel door and install the other piece of soffit, and I will be leak free, squirrel free, and my roof will be back in good repair.

i would not hesitate to recommend A1 or call them again. huge thanks!

Johanna

caterina
caterina

Great Job! Great Experience!

We had hired another company to deal with a rodent infestation at two commercial properties. Thousands of dollars later and we still had the problem. Chris was referred to us with a promise that he would do an excellent job. He did not disappoint. He is knowledgeable, professional, reliable and reasonable. He always answers your calls and any questions. He outlines what he will do and he does it. Very happy with the results. I now have happy tenants. I would definitely recommend him.

Bryony S from Toronto
Bryony S from Toronto

Removal of squirrels from house

We have had Chris come to our house 3 times in the past five years to remove squirrels from different areas of our house. He always comes with a friendly and professional attitude. His work is quick and thorough and has a pro-life attitude for the squirrels being removed. Very pleased with his work and although I would prefer not to call him (e.g. not have more squirrel problems) - he is always a pleasure to deal with. In addition, he identifies other potential issues that he sees (leaks and such) and tries to fix if possible. I would highly recommend him to anyone with squirrel problems in their house.

Michael Gravelle in Newmarket
Michael Gravelle in Newmarket

Great Customer Service!

I have dealt with Chris Wright in two houses over 15 years. Recently I thought I heard raccoons in my roof and the shingles near A1's last eviction (in 2005) were disturbed, so I gave them a call. It turns out everything was still intact but there was a small hole where squirrels could be getting in. I wasn't worried about the squirrels, so decided to do nothing.
A1 didn't charge me for the visit!

More about A1 Animal Removal, Inc.

Field Technician: Chris Wright

Humane removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds and other wild animals. Complete refinishing of damaged areas.

FOR FASTER RESPONSE, PLEASE CALL US.