Dryit.ca

Reviews for Dryit.ca

Marcia from Concord
Marcia from Concord

Flood Clean up

I wanted to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU for assisting me in my carpet ordeal. It was unfortunate enough that my family I and I experienced a flood in our home. To think that someone tried to take of advantage of our situation due to an insurance claim is ludicrous. I felt so bewildered that there was no where to turn until I discovered your company in my research. When you said "I'm helping you because there is no one out there to help someone like you in this situation." I felt like I had hit the jackpot! You were like a God send. Thank you ever so much again for helping me resolving this situation. My family and I will be forever grateful.

Kristina Delzooz from Old Toronto
Kristina Delzooz from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Mould removal

I had a very bad experience with this company. I found that the removal was poorly done, the two men left a huge mess in my basement. They rushed the job and were out in under two hours. The customer service is also terrible. I spoke to one man in particular who was very rude to me. I feel totally ripped off. They indicated that no mold was found anywhere so basically they just removed a chunk of drywall, pulled the carpet out and left. I asked if mold was in the rug and they said "we don't know" I am the one who asked to have it removed. So I don't understand what remediation was completed if there was no mold found? I basically paid to have a scrubber run for 12 hours incase there was mold (because it was not verified nor seend by them) and for them to cut my drywall out. Robbery really. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Poor job, very rude staff on the phone.

Sharon Hampson from Old Toronto
Sharon Hampson from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Washer overflow causing flood

Washer overflowed causing flood. Carpet company that has done work for me could not come. Called Fresh and Clean and within a few hours they sent someone from their Dryit division to assess the situation. Two days later workers were here dealing with the damage. I have found everyone I have dealt with to be helpful and courteous and the response time is quick. I have spoken with Lee Senter, Lee Santos, Mike Day, Nick and the gracious young woman who answers the phone. The work seems good though there is much more ahead. And I have no idea of the cost because the insurance company who are not nearly as responsive as Dryit will deal with that. This exremely stressful situation has been made easier for me because of Dryit. Thank you.

S.R in Toronto
S.R in Toronto

Water Back Up

If I could give 11+ I would. Everyone at DryIt.ca was so helpful during a very difficult time. Their professionalism, timeliness and work ethic was outstanding and they helped me get through a very difficult time. Duncan, Terry and Lee were always available and the crew that did the work was top notch. Every question was answered and everything that needed to be done was done - I didn't have to worry at any point. A special thank you to everyone at DryIt !

Looking for Fire & Water Damage Restoration pros in Markham?