Fences & Gates

Reviews for Best Fence

hhhc01 in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
hhhc01 in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Highly recommend Best Fence

Mike at Best Fence was easy and to deal with. He was open and knowledgeable and made the whole process trouble and stress free. I've dealt with other fence companies and the quality of Mike's work is by far the best. He left me a very happy customer. Thoroughly recommend Best Fence and they will definitely be my go to complany for future work. Thx Mike

It was real pleasure working for you, glad to know that all the suggestions provided was useful in order to receive a good quality fence and worry free. We appreciate you are taking time and sharing your experience with others . Kindly! Mike

Natalie in Toronto
Natalie in Toronto

New Fence Installation

Mike and David of Best Fence are very impressive. Their standard of workmanship, customer service
and attention to detail is extraordinary.
We highly recommend their craftsmanship and would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.
Natalie and Denis

I love my new fence!! 10/10

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your privacy fence, It is understandable that occasionally homeowner like yourself have to deal with difficult neighbour, never the less you did your homework by hiring a surveyor company to establish the property line and that alone is a great asset plus it brings less confusion and headache. Many thanks for sharing your experience with Homestars viewers and surely many can benefit from your story.
Best wishes, enjoy the privacy of your backyard today and many more years yet to come.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Replacing a damaged backyard wooden fence

We had a wood backyard fence that was damaged by a fallen tree and needed to be replaced. Best Fence was recommended to us by a neighbour. We are very happy with the work that Mike did for us. The old fence was removed, a great new fence was put up to match what was left of our existing fence and the site was cleaned extremely well. Mike even tied the new wood fence into the trunk of the tree to make our yard more secure and gave the fence a nice finished look. I highly recommend Mike and Best Fence for any fence work. Thanks again Mike!

Thank you Michael for a great review and expressing your experience for the service we provided.
Best wishes!

Debra from Toronto
Debra from Toronto

New Fence

My husband and I cannot thank Mike & David enough for the outstanding service they supplied us with when we needed to replace our backyard fence. They were very friendly, courteous, trusting, very tidy, consistent and provided a top quality and very attractive fence for us! Mike was prompt in coming to meet with us when we called for an appointment and provided us with lots of information and designs with regards to the type of fence we wanted him to install. We will DEFINETLY be recommending Best Fence to our friends and family for sure and to anyone who inquires as to who installed our Gorgeous fence! Excellent service all the way!!!!! Rick & Debra

Sincerely, thank you ! It was a true pleasure to take care of replacement of your fence , you and your husband were amazing in everyday. We hope you enjoy your new fence for many years yet to come.
Best wishes,

dmkulig in Mississauga, Ontario Canada L5M1B7
dmkulig in Mississauga, Ontario Canada L5M1B7

Back yard shared wooden fence

Mike was referred by our neighbour and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Mike was always on time, extremely efficient, tidy, responsive with next day quotes and right on budget. He was also able to guide us (2 sets of neighbours) on the design of the fence and was excellent in regards to both the aesthetic and the integrity of the construction. Solid on all fronts! And he helped us figure out how to tarp our roof after the wind damage in May.

Thank you for articulating your impression of work we rendered so amazingly. Enjoy your strong and elegant looking fence for many years yet to come.

dougfryca in Toronto
dougfryca in Toronto

152 foot fence project - Riverdale

416-806-4135
Toronto

We needed our back yard fences replaced on a multilevel incline back yard, whilst coordinating around the build of a new deck and foundations and the installation of a hot tub. Mike and his team consulted with us and our neighbours, helped us with designs and adjusting designs on the fly, and came back multiple times to accommodate the other trades. In fact of the seven quotes we had, Mike was only one of two who came to the site before they quoted. He was professional and respectful to our property and our neighbours. In fact, he even fixed some small needs in our neighbour’s fence, as a favour. I would recommend him and have already done so a few times.

Thank you Doug for taking your time to express your experience with Best Fence services you received. It was truly a pleasure to work for you and I am glad your family enjoying a benefit of nice looking fence in your backyard.
Best wishes

Will in Toronto
Will in Toronto

Backyard fence and gate replacement.

I needed my old fence torn down and replaced. The old fence was a wreck because it hadn’t been done properly. There was a lot of work to do, but Mike made it look easy. The old fence was gone the first day and a few days later I had a great new fence bordering two sides of my property. The new fence is amazing. It’s exactly what I wanted. And it’s going to last a very long time. I would recommend Best Fence to anyone needing this type of work done. It was a great experience.

Thank you for taking your time to write a review to help others about our services. It was pleasure working for you and we hope you enjoy the privacy of your wood fence for many years.

Private User reviews Brant, ON

Best Fence

I really happy with this company. I approached Alon. He is very best to deal with, good customer service. I will recommend to anyone. I am very happy with their work.

Thank you , it was real pleasure serving you too;

Adam in
Adam in

Fence and Deck Repairs

We bought a new house in Leaside that required immediate repairs to the fence and deck. I came across a Best Fence sticker attached to a neighbour's fence and decided to give them a call. By the end of the first day when I contacted Mike he had already come by the house and provided me with a quote. Even though it was a small job he went out of his way to make sure that we were provided with prompt, timely, friendly and professional service. We could not be more pleased with the customer service and quality provided by Mike and the good people at Best Fence. Highly recommended.

Thank you, Mike!

Hi Adam;
Glad your fence repair works got done immediately due to the early season. Also much appreciate that you share with other viewers your experience with Best Fence service.
Thank you kindly!

Janice from Toronto
Janice from Toronto

Backyard fencing

Mike was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable in answering all my fencing questions. He provided expertise advice on property line and elevation issues when it came to building the fence. He completed the fencing project in a timely fashion and to my utmost satisfaction - I was not available when the fencing work was being performed but I trusted him completely - and he did not disappoint. He went above and beyond my expectations. He REALLY does hand select his wood boards as the finished fence is very aesthetically pleasing. The wood fence and iron wrought gate looks fabulous and many in the neighbourhood have commented on the exceptional workmanship of the fence. I look forward to working with Mike and BEST FENCE again in the near future.

It was a pleasure to work for and with you to pick a best design to provide a privacy and security to your backyard with respect to expenditure. I also appreciate how you mentioned about lumber selections which has been always the case , in today's market a lots of wood materials are not quality as many suppliers brag about, however this is another service we maintained all these years. Now I am happy that you can enjoy your backyard more than ever.

More about Best Fence

At Best Fence we use top quality materials and workmanship to provide you with Iron Fences and Gates, pool enclosures, Chain Link , Wood and Deck or simply repair work. We are an authorized dealer for Iron Eagle products www. ironeagleind. com
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in York?