Best Fence

Reviews for Best Fence

dougfryca in Toronto
dougfryca in Toronto

152 foot fence project - Riverdale

We needed our back yard fences replaced on a multilevel incline back yard, whilst coordinating around the build of a new deck and foundations and the installation of a hot tub. Mike and his team consulted with us and our neighbours, helped us with designs and adjusting designs on the fly, and came back multiple times to accommodate the other trades. In fact of the seven quotes we had, Mike was only one of two who came to the site before they quoted. He was professional and respectful to our property and our neighbours. In fact, he even fixed some small needs in our neighbour’s fence, as a favour. I would recommend him and have already done so a few times.

Will in Toronto
Will in Toronto

Backyard fence and gate replacement.

I needed my old fence torn down and replaced. The old fence was a wreck because it hadn’t been done properly. There was a lot of work to do, but Mike made it look easy. The old fence was gone the first day and a few days later I had a great new fence bordering two sides of my property. The new fence is amazing. It’s exactly what I wanted. And it’s going to last a very long time. I would recommend Best Fence to anyone needing this type of work done. It was a great experience.

Thank you for taking your time to write a review to help others about our services. It was pleasure working for you and we hope you enjoy the privacy of your wood fence for many years.

1 review Brant, ON

Best Fence

I really happy with this company. I approached Alon. He is very best to deal with, good customer service. I will recommend to anyone. I am very happy with their work.

Thank you , it was real pleasure serving you too;

Adam in
Adam in

Fence and Deck Repairs

We bought a new house in Leaside that required immediate repairs to the fence and deck. I came across a Best Fence sticker attached to a neighbour's fence and decided to give them a call. By the end of the first day when I contacted Mike he had already come by the house and provided me with a quote. Even though it was a small job he went out of his way to make sure that we were provided with prompt, timely, friendly and professional service. We could not be more pleased with the customer service and quality provided by Mike and the good people at Best Fence. Highly recommended.

Thank you, Mike!

Hi Adam;
Glad your fence repair works got done immediately due to the early season. Also much appreciate that you share with other viewers your experience with Best Fence service.
Thank you kindly!

Janice from Toronto
Janice from Toronto

Backyard fencing

Mike was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable in answering all my fencing questions. He provided expertise advice on property line and elevation issues when it came to building the fence. He completed the fencing project in a timely fashion and to my utmost satisfaction - I was not available when the fencing work was being performed but I trusted him completely - and he did not disappoint. He went above and beyond my expectations. He REALLY does hand select his wood boards as the finished fence is very aesthetically pleasing. The wood fence and iron wrought gate looks fabulous and many in the neighbourhood have commented on the exceptional workmanship of the fence. I look forward to working with Mike and BEST FENCE again in the near future.

It was a pleasure to work for and with you to pick a best design to provide a privacy and security to your backyard with respect to expenditure. I also appreciate how you mentioned about lumber selections which has been always the case , in today's market a lots of wood materials are not quality as many suppliers brag about, however this is another service we maintained all these years. Now I am happy that you can enjoy your backyard more than ever.
Mike at Best Fence

J Billard in Toronto
J Billard in Toronto

Iron fencing

I had been searching for a company to quickly install fencing around our back yard to finish off all our work . Our electrician recommended Mike and called him for me. Mike arrived in just a few days, measured and gave me a quote. Because we were putting the house up for sale he promised to install everything as fast as possible. The fence was installed in one day only a week later, and the gates arrived just a week after that. It was wonderfully well done, neat and tidy. It looks great. We are completely satisfied. I highly recommend Best Fence.

Thank you for taking time to express your experience with Best Fence , I am happy to be able to deliver everything needed to be done as quickly as possible to assist you with sales of your home on time.

Gillian in Toronto
Gillian in Toronto

Fabulous New Fence

Choosing Mike and BestFence was the contracting best decision I've made. My husband and I are thrilled with the new fence he designed and built -- it's added immeasurably to our property value and has improved the look enormously.
What's more, it was a delight to work with Mike as he is a total professional. He came when he said he would come. He responded promptly to my emails. The project took exactly the length of time he predicted. And the quality of his work was and is impressive: no skimping or cheap quality materials here. For example, Mike insisted on 6X6 posts because he recognized that our property would be subject to strong winds. And he was always conscious of our need for privacy as our property partly borders on a public parking lot.
Altogether I would recommend Mike and BestFence without hesitation. If you have to wait to get on his schedule, trust me, he'll be honest about the timing, and any wait is definitely worth it!

Amazing how well you have described your experience of ordering a fence from beginning till it completed. It was a true pleasure to serve and work with you. Happy we made a considerable difference and we hope you enjoy your backyard lots more too.
Kindly !

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Cedar Deck in Etobicoke

Mike is very experienced and conscientious. He provided us with valuable guidance right from the initial design stage all the way to completion. He was very reliable and prompt, and there were no monetary/timeline variances. He worked on our deck diligently and with the same care as if he was working on his own. We were extremely happy with the final result and would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending his services. This was the second project we hired him for within the past twelve months, the first being a chain link fence.

Thank You Mike.

Thank you for both trusting and allowing us to take care of your deck project. I am glad it serves a very valuable extension to your living space and hope you enjoy it definitely.

Glenn in Etobicoke
Glenn in Etobicoke

Iron fence.

Mike and David did a fantastic job! They took down an old chain link fence that was covered in vines and cleaned up all the debris. The new fence is a work of art. All the work was completed in 2 days.
I highly recommend Best Fence!

Enjoy your fence for many more years to come.

Sarah in Sudbury
Sarah in Sudbury

New yard fence

I contacted Mike from Best Fence to replace the fence surrounding my yard. I would highly recommend this company and am very pleased with how the fence looks and how simple Mike made the whole process. I have had many compliments from neighbours and am 100% happy with all the hard work Mike and his team did to install the fence.

I am glad what we did is to your liking.
Kindly! Mike

More about Best Fence

At Best Fence we use top quality materials and workmanship to provide you with Iron Fences and Gates, pool enclosures, Chain Link , Wood and Deck or simply repair work. We are an authorized dealer for Iron Eagle products www. ironeagleind. com