1602-1297 Marlborough Court Oakville ON L6H 2S1

Reviews for Aquaguard Injection & Waterproofing

Dexter in Maple
Dexter in Maple

Professionalism!!

Luc showed up right on time. Immediately he was set up and simultaneously working on 2 cracks. Luc was very easy to talk to and made the whole experience relaxing. You could see his years of experience as he went about the task on hand. I feel really good that I chose Aquaguard to address my crack repairs.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

tie rod leak

I had a persistent leak and aquaguard was my second opinion. The first company had the equipment to dig out my side yard, so they were determined to do so --asking for 10-15K.

Aquaguard said they could fix it and although they had to come back and fix more after a heavy rain, they were neat, professional and prompt to reply. Very happy with the service and relieved to not have to dig out mature hedging.

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are pleased you were happy with our services and conduct. At AquaGuard Injection & Waterproofing we come by our reputation through honesty and hard work and we will never compromise our integrity for the sake of making extra money. We are interested in satisfied customers so we will always sell our clients the best and most cost-effective solution(s) for their water ingress problems. To do otherwise is unethical and unprofessional. Thanks again for your awesome review!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

excavation and waterproofing

Luc and the AquaGuard team excavated and waterproofed two basement walls of our house. They were very organized in starting the job. They were efficient and careful during the job. They were tidy and cleaned up well at the end of the job. They patiently answered my questions during the job. They did a great job starting and finishing the process in two days.

We are gratified by your glowing review and delighted that you appreciated both the services we provided and the team members who delivered them. At AquaGuard Injection & Waterproofing we take our clients' satisfaction seriously so we ensure that they receive our very best and have a positive experience each and every time. Thank you for taking the time to send us such a great affirmation!

Marilyn in Toronto
Marilyn in Toronto
4 reviews Aurora, ON

Waterproofing

We were extremely satisfied with the work completed by this company. Fast, efficient and a job well done. We would highly recommend this company to fix those pesky basement leaks!

Thank you so much Marilyn for reviewing our basement waterproofing services. Reviews like yours help others make an informed decision about the right company to hire. Thanks again!

Tim from Richmond Hill
Tim from Richmond Hill
10 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

foundation cracks

Our unfinished basement has 4 cracks in the foundation walls. I wanted to repair them to prevent potential leaks. One of the cracks appeared to have been patched in the past and had to be re-sealed properly.
Luc from AquaGuard arrived on time and was able to finish the job within about 4 hours. I am very happy with the results!

Thank you Tim for posting a review about the positive experience you've recently had with our company. Leaking foundation cracks cause stress for a lot of people so knowing who to call to get one fixed is a blessing. Thanks again for posting a review about our crack injection services!

Gary in Milton
Gary in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Very Satisfied with Foundation Crack repair

Our home is 14 years old. A couple of years ago we discovered a crack in the corner of our foundation from halfway down the wall to the basement floor. Whenever we had a lot of rain it would drip and when unattended to, caused quite a bit of pooling in the corner. Thank God our basement is unfinished. We contacted two different companies and Aquaguard responded immediately to our request. The other 5 star company acknowledged our request but never followed up with us. Luc from Aquaguard gave us an estimate based on the photo and description we sent and explained exactly what he could do for us. He was able to come earlier than our scheduled time and called us to see if we were ready for him. He was very polite, kind and precise. Practiced COVID-19 PPE precautions and distancing to the fullest. He told me he's been doing this for about 18 years. After taking a look in person he told me exactly what he was going to do. When doing his inspection he discovered another connected crack in the foundation that I had which was quite severe. He repaired this for a reasonable additional cost and it was well worth it. Clean up was good. I delayed this review for a couple of weeks because I wanted to see it rain first to make sure everything was good. It rained quite a bit since then and not one drop of moisture. Money well spent. Don't play with other companies if they don't get back to you in a reasonable time. Please contact this guy, he is seriously good and very professional. I would hire him in a second for any new foundation issues and give him my highest recommendation.

Thank you Gary for leaving us such a detailed and candid review. We are glad to have merited your approval and your business. At AquaGuard Injection & Waterproofing our clients are our best asset and we work hard to earn their trust and their recommendations. We are not happy unless our clients are satisfied that their waterproofing problems have been fully resolved for the best possible price. Once again Gary, we thank you for your time and your confidence in us.

Vic and Gail M. in North York
Vic and Gail M. in North York
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Foundation crack

Excellent company service!
Paula was very efficient when booking the appointment.
Luc the technician was prompt, pleasant, professional and obviously knew exactly what he was doing.
In and out in 2 hours with crack eliminated.
Would highly recommend this firm!

Thank you Vic and Gail for taking the time to leave us your awesome review. We are grateful that you recognized and appreciated our commitment to providing customer service excellence at every stage of the process. At AquaGuard Injection & Waterproofing we strongly believe that our clients deserve to have the best possible experience when interacting with the members of our team. We know that our clients have choices and when they choose us to resolve their waterproofing issues, it is our responsibility to affirm their trust. Thanks again Vic and Gail. You were great people to work with!

Marie
Marie

Water Leak

I’m so pleases with the work done by Luc. He was very professional, courteous and an all around nice person. If I have any more water issues in the future I will definitely call Aquaguard. He arrived on time and the estimated time, cost and work was on point.

Thank you so much Marie for taking the time to leave us your review. We are so happy that you are pleased with our work and technician. Everyone on the AquaGuard Injection & Waterproofing team is motivated to provide the best customer service we can possibly deliver to our all our clients, irrespective of job type or size. You were an absolute joy to work with. Thanks again!

Paula in Newmarket
Paula in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Water leak in basment

We reached out to two organizations, RCC Waterproofing, and Aquaguard. RCC didn't even return our emails or phone calls. Aquaguard was a) quick to respond; b) very professional; c) walked us through the entirety of the work done, and other potential things we can do to prevent water leaks in our home. The service professionals who came to our home were outstanding. I would highly recommend them for any similar types of work, they clearly know their stuff. 25 year warranty. Luc and his co-worker were excellent and I wouldn't hesitate to call them again for any water problems.

Thank you Paula for taking the time to post a review. It is always a pleasure to know that a client is satisfied with our services and values our commitment to excellence. We certainly appreciate and thank you for recommending us to others.

Jake from Mississauga
Jake from Mississauga

Foundation Crack Injection

I'm getting my basement renovated and discovered six foundation cracks. After doing some research and due to time restraints I called Aquaguard to see if they were able to do the job the day of. I was lucky and quite thankful that they were able to do the job as I had an inspection coming up in one day. I met up with Luc to describe what needed to get done. Luc is a very professional, kind and friendly person. He took his time, was very thorough and cleaned up after the job was completed. He had to work while other work was being done around him with a lot of noise. I appreciate him doing the job in those conditions. I chose Aquaguard because of their fair price, good reviews and 25 year warranty on every crack. The warranty gives me the confidence in knowing that they will do the job right and that THEY have the confidence the injection won't fail. I'm happy to have gone with this service in order to proceed in finishing my basement renovation. Thank you Luc, you're a good man.

Thank you Jake for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are delighted that our efforts exceeded your expectations and that you valued our dedication and professionalism. At AquaGuard Injection & Waterproofing our goal is to treat our clients the way we would like to be treated: with respect and integrity in our work. We are so glad to have been of service to you and wish you many happy moments in your new basement!

More about Aquaguard Injection & Waterproofing

Aquaguard Injection & Waterproofing

If you have a crack in your foundation or your basement is wet and leaking call the experts you can trust for quick and inexpensive repairs.

At AquaGuard Injection, waterproofing is our specialty and it is the only service that we offer. We can provide you with all waterproofing repairs for poured concrete and concrete block foundations.

The work that we do is to the highest standard available. We know our stuff and work with you to fix your basement foundation leaks and cracks within your budget. Choosing us assures that you get the best basement waterproofing solution, a fixed price repair and a solid transferable warranty. Furthermore, we are an accredited business with the BBB with a rating of A+.

Our interior and exterior basement waterproofing services include:

Basement foundation crack repair and sealing
Weeping tile replacement and foundation waterproofing
Interior epoxy crack injection and polyurethane injection
Sump pump, window well, and window well drain installation
Leaking hydro penetrations and tie-rod hole and honeycombing waterproofing
Foundation crack stabilization and block wall reinforcement

Our prices are competitive, our waterproofing services come with a 25 year transferable warranty and most wet basement repairs can be done from inside!

Our service area includes: Aurora, Ballantrae, Bolton, Burlington, Bradford, Brampton, Caledon, East Gwillimbury, Etobicoke, Georgetown, King City, Maple, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Thornhill, Vaughan, Waterdown and Woodbridge

Calls are answered 24/7