Aquaguard Injection & Waterproofing

Luc Gerber from Aquaguard Injection & Waterproofing
Owner/Manager
Luc Gerber [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Milton  >  Aquaguard Injection & Waterproofing
A poor reputation means there has been review tampering or a company request to remove a review.

Reviews for Aquaguard Injection & Waterproofing

2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Had an issue with a basement leak, sent an online request and Luc called me soon after providing me with great information on the possible cause and how to fix it. He requested I sent him pictures so he can better assess the problem. Luc was always available through text messages to answer questions. An electrician was required to get the job done since the crack was behind the panel, he referred me an excellent one who did the job at a good price. Jon came to do the repair, nice, professional and I am totally satisfied with the work that comes with a 25 transferable warranty. Jon provided me with additional advice at no cost and had a look at my foundation. Never hesitate to call these guys for basement leak, great company that deserved its rating.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your foundation crack repair. We are pleased that we were able to meet your needs entirely and that you recommend us to other homeowners needing basement leak repairs. Posting reviews is helpful to homeowners looking for good companies. Thank you again for your compliments and your review.

Basementguy
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Responded immediately and used best of breed repair technique - High pressure injection with grease gun nipples and electric pump. Price was fair considering the repair kit ordered from the US would have cost me $300 and then I would have had to do it myself with no guarantee I'd have done the job properly. Very satisfied.

Thank you for your positive review; we are glad you were pleased with our services. DIY foundation crack repair only works in textbook cases so you would have wasted alot of money had you tried to do it yourself. Now you have a 25 year warranty on a professional crack repair. Thank you for your business!

Steve h in Barrie
1 review Aurora, ON

Called on a Friday night before Christmas Luke called me back in about 10 mins had a guy a couple of days later and fixed my crazy leaks in a couple of hours. Not too expensive and I did not have to trench the side of my house.
Thanks guys ! use me as a reference if you need.

Steve H

Thanks for the positive review Steve! We always do our best to help our clients out and to meet their needs. Thank you for acknowledging our work by posting this review. Luc

hermiston80@gmail.com
1 review Newmarket, ON

Everyone was so helpful and so nice to work with and knew exactly what to do. So friendly, efficient and hard working. They also cleaned up after they finished everything. Well job done. Would use your company in a minute. Thank you

Thank you for acknowledging us publicly. It is always a pleasure to be appreciated and to have a fully satisified client. Thank you again.

Paul

Luc was very prompt to return my call even though it was quite late in the evening on a Friday night.
He set up an appointment for a few days later.
He showed up punctually on the agreed date, and proceeded to explain the repair process to me.
He assured me that he will not leave until the leak is 100% repaired.
He completed the job in a few hours, in a very professional manner.
He cleaned up the work area and left no mess.
I would highly recommend Luc without any reservation.
Thank Luc for a job well done !!

Thank you Paul for your positive review; it's a pleasure to know that we've made our client happy. We understand that a basement leak can be worrisome so we always try to be as responsive as possible to our clients' needs - even on a Friday evening. I am glad that we could fix that foundation crack quickly. Thank you again for your review. Luc

Sandra in Mississauga

Basement leak through front window well. After conducting much research on our issue and vetting various companies, I decided to contact Aquaguard to obtain an estimate. Luc returned my call right away and came out promptly to view the issue. He inspected both inside and outside of our home, made smart suggestions and provided a very reasonable quote. Luc took the time to listen to my concerns, answer all my questions and advised to call if I decided to hire him. I am so glad I did. He and his assistant were always on time, courteous and such hard workers. They were clean, placing a tarp down for all four window wells. I am extremely happy with the end result and wish all contractors were this great. Thank you for restoring my faith that there are people who care about their work quality and ethic.

Thank you Sandra for your complimentary review! It is wonderful to be acknowledged for doing our job to the best of our ability. We do for our clients what we would do for ourselves; we believe this should be so, always. Feedback such as yours keeps us motivated to always do our best and is wonderful to receive. Thank you again! Luc

Duncan in Oakville
1 review Burlington, ON

Severe basement perimeter linkage of high ground water due to little ground frost required immediate attention. AquaGuard's web site is extremely well-written and informative. Attention to professional detail such as insurance and WSIB participation was assuring. Representative scheduled site inspection within a day of contact, providing analysis and options. An interior perimeter system with sump pump was clearly the preferred approach. The company was able to schedule an early start, and completed the work as estimated within four days. The results and work practices were of a very high standard, and I am entirely satisfied with the solution. Basement is now dry! Thanks for preserving the panelling for later re-use.

Thank you Duncan for taking the time to post this review. We always try to do our work as if it were our own home, so only our best effort is good enough. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from a customer. Thank you again.

Marie from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Requested 3 quotes online and Luc was the first one to call me the next day. I am still waiting on the others. Mike came in and did the job. He was pleasant, professional and patient with my questions. Warranty for 25 years and here's hoping they are still around IF there are any issues. I am hoping there will be no issues.

Thank you Marie for taking the time to post this testimonial. We are pleased that our commitment to customer service excellence is tangible and pleases our clients. We've been in business since 2002 so we expect to be available to help our clients well into the future.

showed up on time for inspection/quotation and then for the repair - both times after hours at my request to accommodate my schedule, they were fast, efficient, did a cost effective repair of a very long crack! Jonathan (the tech) did a great job. I would use them again.

Thank you for acknowledging our willingness to accommodate our clients. As crack injection repairs typically are carried out in less than 2 hours we are glad that we don't have to force our clients to take time off of work to get foundation crack repairs done. Thank you again for your positive review.

Ann in Oakville
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We had water continuously seeping up from our floor into our carpet and along our baseboards to the point mold was growing on the baseboards. After another company informed us (within 5 minutes), without even bending down to touch anything, the cause was a crack in our foundation, and repairs would cost over $9000, we called Aquaguard. Luc arrived the very next day and did an in-depth investigation to find the source of the leak; he found the culprit, a broken pipe! Thanks again for saving us thousands of dollars.

It is wonderful to be acknowledged for professionalism. In a finished basement it is crucial to positively identify the source of a leak before even thinking about how to fix the problem. Imagine if $9000 was spent on waterproofing when a plumbing repair was required!

More about Aquaguard Injection & Waterproofing

If you have a crack in your foundation or your basement is wet and leaking call the experts you can trust for quick and inexpensive repairs.

At AquaGuard Injection, waterproofing is our specialty and it is the only service that we offer. We can provide you with all waterproofing repairs for poured concrete and concrete block foundations.

The work that we do is to the highest standard available. We know our stuff and work with you to fix your basement foundation leaks and cracks within your budget. Choosing us assures that you get the best basement waterproofing solution, a fixed price repair and a solid transferable warranty. Furthermore, we are an accredited business with the BBB with a rating of A+.

Our interior and exterior basement waterproofing services include:

Basement foundation crack repair and sealing
Weeping tile replacement and foundation waterproofing
Interior epoxy crack injection and polyurethane injection
Sump pump, window well, and window well drain installation
Leaking hydro penetrations and tie-rod hole and honeycombing waterproofing
Foundation crack stabilization and block wall reinforcement

Our prices are competitive, our waterproofing services come with a 25 year transferable warranty and most wet basement repairs can be done from inside!

Our service area includes: Ancaster, Aurora, Ballantrae, Bolton, Burlington, Bradford, Brampton, Caledon, East Gwillimbury, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Hamilton, King City, Maple, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Stoney Creek, Stouffville, Thornhill, Vaughan, Waterdown and Woodbridge

Calls are answered 24/7