Aquaguard Injection & Waterproofing

Waterproofing
5 Clarkson Court Caledon ON L7E 0A9
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Milton  >  Aquaguard Injection & Waterproofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Aquaguard Injection & Waterproofing

ND in Mississauga

I called Aquaguard to correct a couple of active leaks from tie rod holes that I found during a basement renovation. There were also a couple of other areas where I found mold or carpet stains. John and Luc came out to take a look. They checked my entire basement where I had concerns, and were able to figure out where the leaks were coming from. They found a foundation crack which I never would have found until the problem would have been bigger. I didn't even know there was a problem in that area. Damp insulation was the proof after opening up the vapor barrier and insulation, so Luc was right on about that area. They were able to address every area that had signs of mold, and offered many helpful tips and bits of information.

They didn't leave until all my questions were answered, and all areas examined and addressed. I am very glad I gave them a call, and can rest easy now that the immediate issues have been taken care of, with a 25 year guarantee. Aquaguard was the best call I have made in the last few years!

Thank you very much for such a positive, unsolicited review. We always try our best to fully meet the needs of our clients. Your review provides confirmation that we are doing what our clients want and need. Thank you again for taking the time to post a wonderful review from which others will surely benefit.

Chris and Marion from Burlington
7 reviews Burlington, ON

I found Aquaguard through a combination of Homestars and a referral from a friend. With good reviews and a reference they seemed like a good bet and I was not disappointed. Jon came out quickly to take a look at the situation, we had several leaks in the basement behind the drywall with no idea how much work was necessary but fearing the worst. After a thorough inspection Jon gave us a clear idea of likely problems and clearly communicated costs. We made an appointment immediately and he was there on time and ready I work. He was professional, thorough and personable. The price was reasonable and the work well done. We thought we had another new leak several days later and John came out at short notice to take a look. It wasn't a foundation leak so there was nothing for him to do but I appreciated the prompt response. I would recommend Aquaguard to anyone with a basement leak.

Thank you Chris and Marlon!

Greg McMurray in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

John is my new hero. He responded quickly and arrived on-time. He was totally knowledgeable and clearly explained our options. He was very willing and able to respond to the problem in real time and tackled the problem right away, with immediate results. Water may be our most precious resources but nobody wants it in their basement. If you have a leaky basement, don't delay, call Aquaguard today. You'll sleep easier. And you'll be the next to write a glowing testemonial and recommend this company to your friends and neighbours.

Thank you for your feedback Greg, it is always wonderful to hear that a client is very satisfied. Thanks again.

My S.

John was great! We would highly recommend them to anyone in need of basement repairs! They were efficient and provided excellent customer service from the moment he came to our house for an estimate to once the work was completed. He took detail and care in covering our carpets and ensuring there was no mess left in the house once the work was completed. They have a very hard working team and are completely trustworthy.

Thank you very much Christina for your kind words. It has been a pleasure doing business with you!

All the best,

Jon

2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Had an issue with a basement leak, sent an online request and Luc called me soon after providing me with great information on the possible cause and how to fix it. He requested I sent him pictures so he can better assess the problem. Luc was always available through text messages to answer questions. An electrician was required to get the job done since the crack was behind the panel, he referred me an excellent one who did the job at a good price. Jon came to do the repair, nice, professional and I am totally satisfied with the work that comes with a 25 transferable warranty. Jon provided me with additional advice at no cost and had a look at my foundation. Never hesitate to call these guys for basement leak, great company that deserved its rating.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your foundation crack repair. We are pleased that we were able to meet your needs entirely and that you recommend us to other homeowners needing basement leak repairs. Posting reviews is helpful to homeowners looking for good companies. Thank you again for your compliments and your review.

Basementguy
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Responded immediately and used best of breed repair technique - High pressure injection with grease gun nipples and electric pump. Price was fair considering the repair kit ordered from the US would have cost me $300 and then I would have had to do it myself with no guarantee I'd have done the job properly. Very satisfied.

Thank you for your positive review; we are glad you were pleased with our services. DIY foundation crack repair only works in textbook cases so you would have wasted alot of money had you tried to do it yourself. Now you have a 25 year warranty on a professional crack repair. Thank you for your business!

Steve h in Barrie
1 review Aurora, ON

Called on a Friday night before Christmas Luke called me back in about 10 mins had a guy a couple of days later and fixed my crazy leaks in a couple of hours. Not too expensive and I did not have to trench the side of my house.
Thanks guys ! use me as a reference if you need.

Steve H

Thanks for the positive review Steve! We always do our best to help our clients out and to meet their needs. Thank you for acknowledging our work by posting this review. Luc

hermiston80@gmail.com
1 review Newmarket, ON

Everyone was so helpful and so nice to work with and knew exactly what to do. So friendly, efficient and hard working. They also cleaned up after they finished everything. Well job done. Would use your company in a minute. Thank you

Thank you for acknowledging us publicly. It is always a pleasure to be appreciated and to have a fully satisified client. Thank you again.

Paul

Luc was very prompt to return my call even though it was quite late in the evening on a Friday night.
He set up an appointment for a few days later.
He showed up punctually on the agreed date, and proceeded to explain the repair process to me.
He assured me that he will not leave until the leak is 100% repaired.
He completed the job in a few hours, in a very professional manner.
He cleaned up the work area and left no mess.
I would highly recommend Luc without any reservation.
Thank Luc for a job well done !!

Thank you Paul for your positive review; it's a pleasure to know that we've made our client happy. We understand that a basement leak can be worrisome so we always try to be as responsive as possible to our clients' needs - even on a Friday evening. I am glad that we could fix that foundation crack quickly. Thank you again for your review. Luc

Sandra in Mississauga

Basement leak through front window well. After conducting much research on our issue and vetting various companies, I decided to contact Aquaguard to obtain an estimate. Luc returned my call right away and came out promptly to view the issue. He inspected both inside and outside of our home, made smart suggestions and provided a very reasonable quote. Luc took the time to listen to my concerns, answer all my questions and advised to call if I decided to hire him. I am so glad I did. He and his assistant were always on time, courteous and such hard workers. They were clean, placing a tarp down for all four window wells. I am extremely happy with the end result and wish all contractors were this great. Thank you for restoring my faith that there are people who care about their work quality and ethic.

Thank you Sandra for your complimentary review! It is wonderful to be acknowledged for doing our job to the best of our ability. We do for our clients what we would do for ourselves; we believe this should be so, always. Feedback such as yours keeps us motivated to always do our best and is wonderful to receive. Thank you again! Luc

More about Aquaguard Injection & Waterproofing

Aquaguard Injection & Waterproofing

If you have a crack in your foundation or your basement is wet and leaking call the experts you can trust for quick and inexpensive repairs.

At AquaGuard Injection, waterproofing is our specialty and it is the only service that we offer. We can provide you with all waterproofing repairs for poured concrete and concrete block foundations.

The work that we do is to the highest standard available. We know our stuff and work with you to fix your basement foundation leaks and cracks within your budget. Choosing us assures that you get the best basement waterproofing solution, a fixed price repair and a solid transferable warranty. Furthermore, we are an accredited business with the BBB with a rating of A+.

Our interior and exterior basement waterproofing services include:

Basement foundation crack repair and sealing
Weeping tile replacement and foundation waterproofing
Interior epoxy crack injection and polyurethane injection
Sump pump, window well, and window well drain installation
Leaking hydro penetrations and tie-rod hole and honeycombing waterproofing
Foundation crack stabilization and block wall reinforcement

Our prices are competitive, our waterproofing services come with a 25 year transferable warranty and most wet basement repairs can be done from inside!

Our service area includes: Ancaster, Aurora, Ballantrae, Bolton, Burlington, Bradford, Brampton, Caledon, East Gwillimbury, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Hamilton, King City, Maple, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Stoney Creek, Stouffville, Thornhill, Vaughan, Waterdown and Woodbridge

Calls are answered 24/7