1602-1297 Marlborough Court Oakville ON L6H 2S1

Reviews for Aquaguard Injection & Waterproofing

Jake from Mississauga
Jake from Mississauga

Foundation Crack Injection

I'm getting my basement renovated and discovered six foundation cracks. After doing some research and due to time restraints I called Aquaguard to see if they were able to do the job the day of. I was lucky and quite thankful that they were able to do the job as I had an inspection coming up in one day. I met up with Luc to describe what needed to get done. Luc is a very professional, kind and friendly person. He took his time, was very thorough and cleaned up after the job was completed. He had to work while other work was being done around him with a lot of noise. I appreciate him doing the job in those conditions. I chose Aquaguard because of their fair price, good reviews and 25 year warranty on every crack. The warranty gives me the confidence in knowing that they will do the job right and that THEY have the confidence the injection won't fail. I'm happy to have gone with this service in order to proceed in finishing my basement renovation. Thank you Luc, you're a good man.

Thank you Jake for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are delighted that our efforts exceeded your expectations and that you valued our dedication and professionalism. At AquaGuard Injection & Waterproofing our goal is to treat our clients the way we would like to be treated: with respect and integrity in our work. We are so glad to have been of service to you and wish you many happy moments in your new basement!

Paula in Newmarket
Paula in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Water leak in basment

We reached out to two organizations, RCC Waterproofing, and Aquaguard. RCC didn't even return our emails or phone calls. Aquaguard was a) quick to respond; b) very professional; c) walked us through the entirety of the work done, and other potential things we can do to prevent water leaks in our home. The service professionals who came to our home were outstanding. I would highly recommend them for any similar types of work, they clearly know their stuff. 25 year warranty. Luc and his co-worker were excellent and I wouldn't hesitate to call them again for any water problems.

Thank you Paula for taking the time to post a review. It is always a pleasure to know that a client is satisfied with our services and values our commitment to excellence. We certainly appreciate and thank you for recommending us to others.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Hands Down Excellent Service !!

I had a few leaking cracks in my basement and areas of dampness. Aquaguard responded promptly and had Luc come by. Luc assessed the basement and fixed the cracks and leaking ty-rods. He explained to me what he had done and also gave some helpful tips on assessing minor cracks. He was patient and very professional. Definitely would hire Luc again for any future issues. Thank you !

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive and comprehensive review. AquaGuard Injection & Waterproofing is here to ensure that our clients receive the best in technical expertise as well as customer service from our team. We never take our clients or their concerns for granted and are so thrilled you appreciated our efforts. Thanks again for entrusting us with your waterproofing repair needs.

Jackelyn in Toronto
Jackelyn in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

Above and Beyond

Luc went above and beyond to ensure the crack in our foundation got sealed. It was in a difficult spot to manage but he persevered and got it done. He was lovely to deal with, was on time for the appointment, didn't leave a speck behind after the work was done and really exceeded our expectations. I would strongly recommend Aquaguard Injection and Waterproofing to anyone in need!

Thank you Jackelyn for sharing your comments. It is truly gratifying to have earned your recognition and your trust. At AquaGuard Injection & Waterproofing we don't settle for "good enough" because we understand that our clients expect and deserve better from us. We know that maintaining a professional and friendly "can do" attitude goes a long way in leaving our clients with a positive impression of our work and, hopefully, a pleasant experience as well. Thanks again for your wonderful commendation!

Irena L.  in Oakville
Irena L. in Oakville

Excellent Service

Luc came and was very kind to explain the process of what he was going to do. He was efficient, completed his work and showed me what he did. He also made suggestions on how I could further improve the grading of my dirt outside that would help with future issues. He was professional, friendly and I would be glad to refer him to anyone I know.

Thank you so much for your review, Irena. It is so rewarding to hear that you appreciated not only our technical but also our people skills. At AquaGuard Injection & Waterproofing we recognize that for many of our clients their homes are their single greatest asset. Consequently, from our friendly office staff down to our experienced technicians, we all share our knowledge and expertise with our clients to enable them to make informed decisions regarding both specific repairs as well as the general maintenance of their most valuable investment - their homes.

Anna & Marcin in Mississauga
Anna & Marcin in Mississauga

Leaky crack in the basement.

After terrible rain storm we had discovered a leak in the basement.
We started to look for help to fix the damage.
It was not so simple because first of all everyone was busy helping others and second the prices are crazy.
It was a huge relief when my husband found Aquaguard. They were able to fix what we asked for and the price was right.
We are very happy with the customer service starting from the person who answered the phone and made the appointment and also very happy with the technician Luc. He answered all our questions, explained what he was doing and successfully finished the job.
Thank you Aquaguard.

Thank you Anna and Marcin for taking the time to post such an on point review. We are certain it will assist other homeowners in their search for a professional and reliable waterproofing company. We are pleased you found our staff helpful as at AquaGuard Injection & Waterproofing we strive for customer service excellence in all that we do.

Don in Burlington
Don in Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Fixed Leaky Crack In Foundation

I recently had Aquaguard in to fix a leaky crack in my foundation. Luc arrived exactly at the appointed time. He took the time to answer my questions and explained the process as he as doing it. Luc was very friendly. From the conversation(s) we had, you can tell that he cares and that he takes pride in his workmanship. Everything was done very professionally, from the time I called to set up an appointment to the completion of the job. I highly recommend Aquaguard.

Don, we commend you for taking the time to post a review which, surely, will assist others when they look for a good waterproofing contractor that services Burlington. It is always a pleasure to hear that a client is very satisfied with our wet basement repair services. We do care about the quality of our work as well as the customer experience. Thanks again!

M. in Toronto
M. in Toronto

Fixing a water leak in the basement concrete wall

Exceptionally professional and courteous. Job was done on June 24, 2019. I waited to write the review after a heavy rain to make sure that the leak is fixed.
Could not have asked a better company than this. Thanks a million for the very satisfying job.

You are very welcome. It is always a pleasure to hear that one of our clients is very satisfied with our basement waterproofing services. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Scott in Oakville.  in Oakville
Scott in Oakville. in Oakville

Water leak due to crack in basement foundation.

Company was referred to us by a former customer of theirs. John showed up on time as per scheduled appointment. He explained what he was going to do to repair the crack and the approximate time to complete the job. John completed the job within the allotted timframe, very professional work and clean up and within estimated cost. The 25 year warranty provided is an added bonus.
Highly recommend this company.

Thanks Scott for leaving such a positive review of our basement waterproofing services. We do our best on every job and reviews such as yours will help other homeowners find AquaGuard Injection & Waterproofing in the marketplace. Thanks again!

Tom in Burlington
Tom in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement Water

I had an issue with water ingress to my basement. I was promptly reached out to and Luc promptly visited to assess the problem. He informed me of what the issue likely and recommendations for addressing it, despite it not being the type of work that the company performs. Very helpful and time-efficient, despite no immediate potential for work.

Thanks for posting a review Tom. Basement waterproofing isn't always the solution when there is water in a basement. We run into many situations where landscaping changes or plumbing repairs are required to resolve basement leaks.

More about Aquaguard Injection & Waterproofing

Aquaguard Injection & Waterproofing

If you have a crack in your foundation or your basement is wet and leaking call the experts you can trust for quick and inexpensive repairs.

At AquaGuard Injection, waterproofing is our specialty and it is the only service that we offer. We can provide you with all waterproofing repairs for poured concrete and concrete block foundations.

The work that we do is to the highest standard available. We know our stuff and work with you to fix your basement foundation leaks and cracks within your budget. Choosing us assures that you get the best basement waterproofing solution, a fixed price repair and a solid transferable warranty. Furthermore, we are an accredited business with the BBB with a rating of A+.

Our interior and exterior basement waterproofing services include:

Basement foundation crack repair and sealing
Weeping tile replacement and foundation waterproofing
Interior epoxy crack injection and polyurethane injection
Sump pump, window well, and window well drain installation
Leaking hydro penetrations and tie-rod hole and honeycombing waterproofing
Foundation crack stabilization and block wall reinforcement

Our prices are competitive, our waterproofing services come with a 25 year transferable warranty and most wet basement repairs can be done from inside!

Our service area includes: Aurora, Ballantrae, Bolton, Burlington, Bradford, Brampton, Caledon, East Gwillimbury, Etobicoke, Georgetown, King City, Maple, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Thornhill, Vaughan, Waterdown and Woodbridge

Calls are answered 24/7