Menard Rick Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Menard Rick Heating & Cooling

meehanj in Ottawa
meehanj in Ottawa

Fantastic Service

I have previously had my A/C unit replaced by Rick Menard Heating and Cooling and had nothing but good things to say.

This past week, my 20+ year old furnace decided to call it quits, and in typical fashion, on one of the colder nights we've had. I called in the morning on Thursday, had a tech at my door by 11am. My furnace was confirmed to be dead, and within 30 minutes, I had a quote for a new furnace.

Luc rearranged thing on his end, and by 8am Friday, he had a crew at my door ready to install a new furnace.

While here, Maxime and Alex pulled out all the stops and worked like dogs. Both were respectful and easy to talk to. The install was clean, and everything was tidied up prior to leaving.

Based on my prior experience and this experience, I will not hesitate in recommending and using Rick Menard Heating and Cooling in the future.

Thank you Jason for posting your review! Glad to hear that you were satisfied with Maxime and Alex for the installation of your new furnace. Hope it keeps you and your family warm and cozy this winter. Hope to serve you in the near future.

Rick Ménard Heating and Cooling Team!

Tatiana Dinu in Ottawa
Tatiana Dinu in Ottawa

Furnace

The employee, Ben, provided my family and I with very professional and kind services. We are all very satisfied and we want Ben to continue to provide us services when needed.

Thank you very much, Ben!You made a difference.

Tatiana Dinu

Thank you Tatiana for posting your review! Thank you for the kind words about our service technician Ben. Hope to serve you in the near future for you HVAC needs.

ryan
ryan
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Hot water tank replacement

I had contacted Menard Heating and Cooling to replace a hot water tank nearing the end of its life. Luc provided a competitive quote, and was very responsive to questions throughout the entire process. He was also able to schedule the tank replacement within one business day of agreeing to the work. Mike and Alex (the crew responsible for installation) were punctual, professional, and efficient. I would highly recommend Menard Heating and Cooling, and will gladly choose them again for any HVAC-related need.

Danuta in Toronto
Danuta in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Annual servicing of furnace.

Thank you for sending a pleasant, smart and competent professional technician to service our /your furnace. He deserves a raise ! I understand the problem identified will be rectified in the Spring.

Michel in Ottawa
Michel in Ottawa

Furnace Maintenance

I changed to their service this year on the recommendation of a friend away from the initial installer 8 years ago. Benoit took off his wet booths to go to service the furnace in the basement. Unfortunately he found that the fan wheel was off balance and bearings starting to go. He took the time to show me visually exactly where and what was going on. Both will have to be eventually replaced as the vibration worsen. Seems it was a manufacturing default but after they checked, the warranty was only for 5 years so out of luck.. Benoit was apologetic for the bad news but at least now because of Benoit I know I have a future problem on my hands

Thank you Michel for posting your review. It is always our pleasure to serve and educate our customers on their heating and cooling systems. Please if we can assist you in the future, we are here to help.

Stephanie in Ottawa
Stephanie in Ottawa

Regular Furnace Maintenance

Received an email from Rick Menard which was a great reminder to schedule my regular service maintenance on my furnace. I signed up for the comfort furace maintenance package which saved me 5% of my replacement filter. Ben, the service technician, was very professional. He showed up on time and was very considerate as he remembered to take his work boots off before heading to the basement. He was great at responding to any question I had regarding the furnace. He took away the old furnace filter and made sure that his work space was clean before he left. Thanks Ben!!!

Thank you Stephanie for taking the time to post your review. It is always our pleasure to give our 100% customer satisfaction.

Private User reviews New Hamburg, ON

Super Service

Absolutely the best service. The technician (Ben) arrived early in the morning and was extremely polite. He quickly identified the problem and within minutes, my air conditioner, was skillfully repaired. The technician even took the time to explain to me the problem and how he repaired the unit. in the future. I would confidently recommend Rick Menard Heating and Cooling to help in any heating or cooling issue that you might be faced with.

Thank you for the review. We are happy and honored to serve our customers. We take customer service very seriously. I will make sure that Ben knows about your review.

Sue in Ottawa
Sue in Ottawa

furnace install

Was quite satisfied with the new installation, will now have to wait to see how the furnace performs. The installers Max and Adrien were pleasant and polite. They took their time and worked methodically. I was also very happy with the sales person Keith who took the time to answer my questions and concerns.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you Sue for the kind words. We will share your review with the team.

Claude in Kanata
Claude in Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Honest service!

The cooling function on my PTAC conked out. I was worried I’d need a new unit or a costly repair. But the Menard tech did some poking around and troubleshooting (explaining to me what he was doing as he went along) and found that a loose wire connection was to blame. So he reaffixed and tapped it up good to ensure it would’t move again. Simple solution! I’m certain a less honest company would have recommended a replacement or a costly repair. But the tech was honest enough to pin the blame on a simple loose wire. I would not hesitate to reuse Menard for future needs and I would certainly recommend them to others!

Maxim Kolosov from Nepean
Maxim Kolosov from Nepean

AC repair, not done

My AC broke down, while still on warranty. Carrier referred us to Menard Rick Heating & Cooling. I talked to a rep (Lia), she promised to call me back and disappeared for 3 weeks. I called them again, talked to another gentleman, who promised to call me back next day. He disappeared too. No communication, no service. I do not know what to do now.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Ottawa?