Shady Windows

RM in Nepean
RM in Nepean
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Custom blinds for Entire House

I used Shady Windows to do custom blinds for our entire house a couple of years ago and had been meaning to write a review then about the excellent service. Esper was very knowledgeable and of great help. The price was very competitive. The installation was on time and the shades look great. I had one issue this year with a blind and called Esper. The service provided was great and timely to get it repaired. Ryck

azminaparekh in Ottawa
azminaparekh in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Shades for the living room and the kitchen.

I came across this company on Homestars. I had 4 companys come to give me quotes for the above. The price ranged from $6400 to $1200. I found that Shady windows were there for me and helped me with my decision making. They worked with me and within my budget.
They came when they said they would and completed the installation within the time allocated. Other companys charged extra for the installation, and this one was all inclusive. Very clean work as well. Will definitely use them again.

Kyle from Ottawa
Kyle from Ottawa
10 reviews Ottawa, ON

Custom fit blinds

Earlier this year, we heard about Shady Windows by word of mouth. We had custom fit cassette style blinds installed on 8 windows in our home. Sales visit was great with a variety of options to choose from, and when the installer came, everything was the correct fit. Pricing was competitive, I'd use this company again.

Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Ottawa?