Shady Windows

Reviews for Shady Windows

azminaparekh in Ottawa
azminaparekh in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Shades for the living room and the kitchen.

I came across this company on Homestars. I had 4 companys come to give me quotes for the above. The price ranged from $6400 to $1200. I found that Shady windows were there for me and helped me with my decision making. They worked with me and within my budget.
They came when they said they would and completed the installation within the time allocated. Other companys charged extra for the installation, and this one was all inclusive. Very clean work as well. Will definitely use them again.

Kyle from Ottawa
Kyle from Ottawa
9 reviews Ottawa, ON

Custom fit blinds

Earlier this year, we heard about Shady Windows by word of mouth. We had custom fit cassette style blinds installed on 8 windows in our home. Sales visit was great with a variety of options to choose from, and when the installer came, everything was the correct fit. Pricing was competitive, I'd use this company again.