Window Blinds Direct

Formerly Solar Window Fashions
40 Hanlan Road, Unit 35-36 Vaughan ON L4L 3P6

Window Blinds Direct

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 8 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 8 times

Reviews for Window Blinds Direct

Ruslan from Toronto
Ruslan from Toronto

Shades for entire house

Great experience. They came out to price everything out within a day of sending request thru HS. Were willing to discuss pricing. Installation was a breeze - done with all 20 shades under an hour.

Blinds Replaced at Condo

Having needed to replace the blinds at my condo, I connected with Window Blinds Direct and it was a seamless process throughout.

Michael was super friendly and helpful, and made the whole process easy. From having a qualified and knowledgeable person check out my place and make recommendations, to getting a quote, to having the blinds installed, what I thought would be an intimidating process was made simple and efficient.

The blinds turned out great and are well worth the cost. I would highly recommend this company as they do great high quality work for very reasonable prices.

Rob S
Rob S

House Shutters

We needed shutters fitted in our new home and I looked to HomeStars for a few highly rated companies. In the end we chose Windows Blinds Direct and were not disappointed. Michael was really easy to deal with, always very responsive to my messages and gave me a fantastic deal. Charles who measured and installed was very knowledgeable and professional . The shutters look great and I would recommend this company to anyone looking for shutters and blinds.

Dear Rob, we are ecstatic to hear you're happy and are very thankful for customer's like you! Your review was remarkable and greatly appreciated! Thanks again for trusting us with your home!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Window coverings

Great company to deal with. Efficient and responsive even when we had a last minute change about what kind of coverings we wanted. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Thank you very much for your amazing review! We strive to give our customer's the best possible service. Thank you for trusting us and we appreciate your business. Enjoy your blinds!

Perfection for two of my sons apartments hired Window Blinds Directs

I wish to write a review for the service done from Window Blinds Direct. Initially, one of my sons found this company and had Michael do the work and installed 8 window blinds. I was very happy with the outcome. When my other second son needed blinds for his apartment, I looked around for competitive pricing but I decided to go with Michael, not only the pricing was fair and I had a very good idea of the final product since he had done work on my first son's home. Sooooo happy I went with Window Blinds Direct. Perfection a second time around. Both sons and mother are extremely happy! Thank you MIchael.... and until the 3rd job!

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful and thorough review. We appreciate you trusting us with your home and are thankful for customer's like you. Your review makes us happy to know that we are providing the best possible service in the window coverings industry. Thanks again for your trust and business!

Window blinds

We had four different companies provide quotes for the blinds we wanted to have installed in our home. Window Blinds Direct not only provided the best price but also an excellent selection to choose from and some much appreciated guidance. The installed blinds look great and are operating well including the one powered blind we had installed in our upstairs washroom. Thanks Window Blinds Direct! We appreciate your staff, products and service and will not hesitate to recommend you to others.

Thank you very much for your amazing review. We are delighted to hear you had a great experience. We thoroughly appreciate you recommending our services to your friends and family.

VIDEVIK
VIDEVIK

Excellent product & service

Excellent company! They worked with me on a solution that fit our needs! The timelines were spot on, the blinds themselves are great and Charles is an excellent representative of the company. Knows what he is doing, knowledgeable, professional and friendly . From start to finish, these guys were amazing to work with.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this wonderful review. We are so happy that you had a great experience and that your loving your new blinds. We really appreciate customer's like you!

SS
SS

Blinds throughout, motorized too!

Easy to communicate with, Charles was exceptional - quick and efficient. Did measurements, communicated with Michael the owner and on the day of installation everything was done super smoothly. Highly recommend.

Thank you SS for such a wonderful review. We are thankful to have customer's like you who appreciate our hard work and determination to provide the best possible service in the window blinds industry. We are blessed to work with people like you!!!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great work, customer service, and pricing

In a world full of so many businesses and contractors, it's hard to find what you need and from whom. Window Blinds Direct made the process very simple and did not overwhelm me with endless options. They already narrowed down what customers would like and from the get-go they told me what I would like and surprisingly that is what I went with.

The customer service and attention to detail was perfect. I highly recommend Window Blinds Direct.

Thank you very much for your amazing review! It means the world to us to make our customers happy and are thankful when they take their time to express their experience on Homestars.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Shades for Reception Area

Service was prompt and thorough. Installation took about 45 minutes. Would definitely use them again.

Hello, thank you so much for your very nice review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thanks again for your trust and business!

More about Window Blinds Direct

Window Blinds Direct specializes in providing quality, attractive and affordable window treatments that protect and beautify homes. We have been supplying such products to satisfied customers for years, that turn to us for their window dressing needs. Besides offering well-made and fashionable window treatment products at good prices, we also make extra efforts in meeting various window dressing selection needs of our customers....

*****