Formerly Solar Window Fashions

Veena
Veena
1 review , ON

Blinds

Exceptional service! Very professional, courteous and thoughtful. The blinds look amazing and the teams knowledge and service will be recommended to family and friends.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Blinds

Michael and his time we’re esceptional. They were on time and did exactly what they said they would! Everything came on time and beautifully done. Michael was easy to work with and so very understanding to our needs. Not to mention the blinds look amazing. I would highly recommend using them!

Greg Rushforth from Oakville
Greg Rushforth from Oakville

Blind Replacement

416-459-5600
40 Hanlan Road, Unit 35-36
Vaughan
L4L 3P6

After much research at various retail stores and online I decided to give Windows Blind Direct a call. After some communication w/Michael on project goals etc a home visit was arranged with minimal wait. Michael was very knowledgeable and agreeable to working within my budget. His expertise greatly assisted in the choice of blinds and material for the various rooms. The blinds were available in 3-4 weeks and the installers did a fantastic, speedy and clean job. They even rectified a minor blind flaw the same day by returning to the factory for a replacement part. I could not be more happy with the end result. I would recommend in a heart beat. So happy .and I saved considerable $$$ to boot. :)

Feldstein F.
Feldstein F.

window blinds for office units

The price was competitive. The product looks good, provides the desired lighting effect and insulation. The installers were on time, efficient and cleaned up upon completion. They were a pleasure to deal with

christinemgalea
christinemgalea

Quality Blinds

Window Blinds Direct provided my home with fantastic blinds and at a very reasonable price. Michael was patient and easy to work with, and was able to provide me with useful tips when it came to selecting the blinds for my house. I am very pleased with the product and so glad I used this company. They are on my list for future projects and referrals.

Dear Christine, thank you so much for your very nice review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We are ecstatic to hear that the blinds are a great feature in your home. Thanks again for your trust and business!

Matt
Matt
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Blinds & Shades Installation

I would recommend Window Blinds Direct and use them again in the future. Communication was easy and clear. Michael came to our home to take measurements and provided good insight and recommendations that we ended up going with. Four weeks later, Charles came to install our blinds and shades and he was done in under an hour. Extremely friendly, left no mess and was professional all around. My wife and I are extremely happy with the new look and quality of the product.

Dear Matt and Vanessa, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know how hard we strive to provide the best possible service and top-notch products for our customer's homes. Thanks again for your thorough review as it will help others decide which window coverings company to pursue.

Paul
Paul

Blinds for almost every window in our house.

Michael and his team were easy to deal with, offered a fair price, and did all the installation in under 2 hours. Installers were professional and courteous and did an amazing job in a very old house that offers its own challenges. Highly recommend to anyone looking to modernize their home with functional and appealing blinds at a great price!

Thank you Paul for your amazing review. We appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your experience. It's reviews like yours that make us strive to provide the best customer service. Thanks again for your trust and business!

sarah
sarah

Shutters

We were very pleased with the shutters - Michael and his team were punctual, detailed and installed the shutters within a reasonable time frame.

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

Richmond h.
Richmond h.
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Window blinds

Michael and his team did an exceptional job of presenting and suggesting options for new blinds. The installation work was punctual and quick, but done with care. I would definitely recommend Window Blinds Direct for other homeowners!

Thank you for your wonderful review. It makes us very happy to hear that you had a great experience. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review; it means the world to us!

Vince
Vince

Window blinds

I would like to thank everyone for an excellent job in helping pick the right window covers and the excellent job in installation.

Hi Vince, thank you very much for your recent review. We appreciate you writing such nice things about your experience with our company. We are extremely happy to hear that you love your blinds and shutters.

More about Window Blinds Direct

Window Blinds Direct specializes in providing quality, attractive and affordable window treatments that protect and beautify homes. We have been supplying such products to satisfied customers for years, that turn to us for their window dressing needs. Besides offering well-made and fashionable window treatment products at good prices, we also make extra efforts in meeting various window dressing selection needs of our customers....

*****