Window Blinds Direct

Reviews for Window Blinds Direct

Ilan
Ilan

Blackout blinds for 4 rooms

Michael and team are excellent at what they do. Blinds are well made, look great, and were perfectly installed. Very highly recommended.

Amy Love-Baker in Toronto
Amy Love-Baker in Toronto
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Fantastic

This company is great!! We moved into our home just as the Covid lockdown was started and were in dire need of window coverings. Michael came to our home and made some amazing suggestions. We have a huge bay window in our new home and I was lost as to how to cover it. He gave me three different options because I was on a limited budget. We were able to find pure beauty within our budget!! Then Charles and Derek came for the install and they were so efficient and professional. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Absolutely amazing service

From the moment we had Mike drop by for consultation to the time that the installers came to install the blinds, the service and communication was amazing.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone, that is looking for high quality blinds at amazing prices with amazing service.

Modern light diffusing and black out blinds

Your installers and your product are amazing. Our blinds have changed the vibe in here ten fold. I'm so happy. And the guys were awesome. Quick. Efficient. Clean. Respectful. Many thanks. I am passing your contact onto my dear friend. I Look forward to working with you again.

Fatima From Mississauga
Fatima From Mississauga

Professional service, affordable price

We just installed new windows and wanted new blinds. Contacted this company.
Michael was punctual with time and very professional.
Took the measurements and gave us honest advice of what Could look best.
Installation team arrived before due date and all the work was done in less than an hr.
Thank you team for the wonderful service.
I will definitely recommend their service to anyone looking for quality blinds.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Excellent blinds and efficient installation process!

Window Blinds Direct was amazing at providing all around service for my new blinds installation at a new condo. Michael responded very quickly and is great at explaining all the different options and cost saving measures! His installation team was very professional and efficient. They did a fantastic job in quick time!

Fantastic

Michael and his install team provided excellent service all around from the quote process to the install. Product exceeded expectations and also got installed earlier then expected. 10/10

Blinds

Mike was wonderful to deal with and Charles did the installation- what a great team. When I was looking for blinds I went through Home Stars and people where right. If you need window coverings give them your business you will be happy - I am.

Martina in Toronto
Martina in Toronto

Beautiful Blinds

Great product and prompt service. Honest and did not try to oversell. Listened to what I wanted with a great price too. VERY PLEASED and SATISFIED customer.

More about Window Blinds Direct

Window Blinds Direct specializes in providing quality, attractive and affordable window treatments that protect and beautify homes. We have been supplying such products to satisfied customers for years, that turn to us for their window dressing needs. Besides offering well-made and fashionable window treatment products at good prices, we also make extra efforts in meeting various window dressing selection needs of our customers....

*****