Murray Refrigeration Air Conditioning & Heating

14 Brad's Court Stittsville ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Stittsville  >  Murray Refrigeration Air Conditioning & Heating

Reviews for Murray Refrigeration Air Conditioning & Heating

Reid in Stittsville
Reid in Stittsville
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent!

These guys installed a new Carrier HVAC System in my home last year and just recently installed a new Carrier Furnace in my parents home. Very knowledgeable, great value and excellent workmanship! I highly recommend Murray Heating and Cooling.

dannyC from Stittsville
dannyC from Stittsville
1 review Ottawa, ON

Furnace

Great service - we used Murray in Dec 2014 for a dodgy furnace emitting CO2 and needed replacement. Chris was excellent, professional and fast. Leah in the office helped us thru the paperwork too. Good company

Kay Oh from Ottawa
Kay Oh from Ottawa
15 reviews Ottawa, ON

Supplied/Installed heating, venting, fireplace, and a/c

The company did all the heating, venting, fireplace, and a/c installation, as well as supplying them. The unit prices were just fine. The only unit I purchased myself was the hot water tank and all I had to do was make sure it was in the basement for when they are there. I paid for the installment which was included in the total cost of the entire job.

Since my house was occupied in late fall, I did not have the chance to test out the a/c system. And when I did that spring, it turned out between the electrician and them, they had forgotten to hook it up to the electricity panel. I called and they came to confirm the problem and it was fixed before the summer weather started.

Also, make sure you inspect every upstair vents to see if there is a cover. They were missing 4 covers in a few areas/rooms.