Tripar Improvements

Reviews for Tripar Improvements

sforsey
sforsey
0 reviews Aurora, ON

The project was a customization of an office that needed an additional wall, a door and some minor electrical work.

Tripar Improvements asked lots of questions ahead of time to ensure that they understood our needs. They then built what was needed when they said they would do it and cleaned up afterwards. Overall, a job well done!

Thank you for the review it was a pleasure to work with you.

Kristine in Barrie
Kristine in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Dental Office Construction

Tripar Improvements
416-213-9700
22 Goodmark Place
L4L 1T9

It is always a pleasure dealing with Tripar and their fabulous team. This is the fourth dental office we built with Tripar and as usual the build was seamless. They are extremely knowledgeable and accommodating; but most of all the quality of their workmanship is exceptional and their support following the build is always exemplary. I would highly recommend Tripar for any project. In fact, I am so confident in their skills, I actually hired them to assist me in renovating my home and as usual-perfection. Thank you Dave and the team at Tripar for making each project a success.

Thank you Kristine for your review. The dental office construction turned out to be truly spectacular and your selection of finishes are timeless. All the best and again thank you for the kind words.

Dr J.
Dr J.

Dental office

The timeliness, reliability and high standards of Tripar were very much appreciated. I found them excellent to deal with and very professional.

It was a pleasure working with you Dr. J.
Thank you for your review and we wish you all the best!!

emanuele
emanuele

Kitchen

Tripar is a fantastic company to work with, very professional and amazing workmanship. Working with Tripar it's like working for your own company . They have great staff and phenomenal service.. I would like to thank Gianluca and David colagiacomo for there great effort to make my dream kitchen come true.... (GREAT WORK)

It was a pleasure working for you and your family.
Thank you for the kind words. All the best!

Neil J.
Neil J.

Dental Office Construction

So happy with them that I used them twice. Once in 2002 when I built my original office and again in 2015 when we expanded and refreshed the whole office. These guys are the best!

You can see our office online with google. Just search Neil J. Gajjar, Dentist.

Thank you Neil it was a pleasure working with you and seeing out your vision. All the best !!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Basement renovation

After sewer back up entire basement 2 feet from the floor up the wall all came out and disposed of . The following days were concentrated in remediating it to original . This was done on budget and on time by the friendly staff . I Would recommend Thier services

Thank you for the review and your kind words.
It was a pleasure working with you.

Dr.C
Dr.C

Dental Office Renovation

I HAD TRIPAR FULLY RENOVATE MY DENTAL OFFICE IN 2013. TODAY, IT STILL LOOKS LIKE THE DAY IT WAS FIRST BUILT.
THEY ARE A VERY PROFESSIONAL, ACCURATE AND RELIABLE GROUP THAT DELIVERED ON TIME AND WITHOUT HASSLE OR WORRIES. THEY REALLY EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!

DR.C
MISSISSAUGA, ON

Hi Doctor C! Thanks for the review and we thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your staff.. . enjoy your new office!

monica
monica
0 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Tri Par completed my entire kitchen renovation from start to finish and I couldn't be happier. They have amazing staff in and out of the office. The site supervisor took complete care of the renovation and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend Tri Par to anyone wanting to complete construction/renovation. And I would use them again no questions asked!

It was a pleasure working for you Monica! We are delighted with the outcome and you will enjoy many many years in your new kitchen! Thank you for your comments!

LcG
LcG

New Office Renovation

I interviewed many other general contractors for my new office, and decided to go with Tripar. They were not the cheapest but I can tell you they built me my dream vision and stayed on MY budget. It was a pleasure, working with everyone associated with Tripar.

If you want a hassle free experience, this is the company. They provided me the tool of a beautiful, flawless new office and now all I need to concentrate on is moving forward with my patients! Thank you Tripar... Maybe if I am lucky enough for office # 2 ... your my company to build it!!!!

Thank you for your kind words and it was a true pleasure to work with you. We wish you all the best!!!

JG
JG

Entire home renovation

We fully renovated our home beginning fall 2015 - Tripar took a major role in the process and the results are wonderful. Their knowledge and timing were great, and cost was very reasonable. They were easy to work with - we would recommend them!

Thank you for your response. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family as well!

More about Tripar Improvements

Here at Tripar we are a general contracting company that has expertise, with new buildings or alteration/ renovation work. We pride ourselves in serving our customers with top service, high quality work, efficiency and honesty. Our company was established over 45 years ago, building and satisfying over 3500 clients, covering ...