This company has been flagged by our moderators for suspicious activity.

GarCon Building Group Ltd-No Longer In Business

Reviews for GarCon Building Group Ltd-No Longer In Business

paul from Toronto
paul from Toronto

help

I like many have lost substantial money to this company and am in the process going back on all the invoices i sent him. I seem to be missing his HST# for the company and was hoping someone out there can email it to me please , sergiogalego2001@outlook.com. I need it to properly file my legal documents. Thank you in advance

Elaine from Richmond Hill
Elaine from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Second Story Addition

My husband and I signed a contract with Adam, the president of Garcon in February 2014 and found him to be super friendly and very quick and responsive to our phone calls and emails. We really liked the services he was providing and his prices were very reasonable. We were slated to start our renovation in September 2014 and that's when things went downhill. The project kept getting delayed and all the subs and trades he hired kept leaving midway and had shoddy/incomplete work. When we confronted the trades, all of them told us that Garcon (Adam) never paid them for any work that they completed. However, Adam kept collecting money from us along the way. BEWARE of this company. They have gone silent for 2 weeks and his e-mail are no longer work.

Bryan in Roncesvalles
Bryan in Roncesvalles

Addition

Adam was courteous and professional to a point, but when it came time to build, and after I had provided a substantial deposit and payments for work orders has completely disappeared from view. I am pursuing legal action against him and advise everyone to stay clear of this company. He strung me along for weeks and has my money.

Bill from Toronto
Bill from Toronto

Second Floor Addition

We hired Adam and his crew to put a second floor onto our existing bungalow. Although there were some delays and overages, the end result was what we were looking for, and we have been enjoying our new space since the job was completed this past July.

Christina Chiba from Guelph
Christina Chiba from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Expert

The vast knowledge and experience of Adam Gardin and his team has been invaluable support to us to understand the steps needed to get our home back after a major loss. Always there when we needed them throughout this process. We are thankful we found them.

Stacey R. from Chelmsford
Stacey R. from Chelmsford

Home Reno

Assisted Review

garcon just finished a renovation to our main floor house in toronto. we gutted the complain main floor to the foundation and re-built it. including the kitchen, powder room and study. we found them easy to work with and always did a good job at communicating with us. overall the project turned out well and we are happy with the job and quality. it was a little delayed towards the end, but overall very pleased. i would use them again.

More about GarCon Building Group Ltd-No Longer In Business

Builders, Home Additions, Renovations & General Contractors GarCon has a long history in custom construction including new homes, additions and renovations. Our experience, professionalism and dedication to our Clients and Projects is unparalleled, enabling GarCon to deliver a high quality project on time and within budget. Our commitment ensures success ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in North York?