RONA Home & Garden

Chris in Cambridge
Chris in Cambridge
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Kitchen Design and Product Purchasing

I do most of my home renovation purchases through rona. They are always reasonably priced, they provide air miles, and they are extremely helpful and friendly. I had them do my kitchen design layouts which were done free of charge prior to purchasing my cabinetry. They were extremely helpful friendly and patient. They have price matched for me both prior and after making purchases. I will continue to use them for my home renovations.

SHARILYN LIGHT in Cambridge
SHARILYN LIGHT in Cambridge
1 review CAMBRIDGE, ON

bought cupboards for new kitchen

The cupboards were on sale and we needed to purchase enough to complete the kitchen we were remodeling. During this time, some stores were out of stock and some store still had stock. This store still had stock and they put some away for us as we were coming from Cambridge, as well, they did go into the backroom to get more. This was a big help and good customer serivce.

orendi on briargate
orendi on briargate
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Great service and helpful staff

The staff was very helpful and knowledgable on ALL products. They were also freindly and more than willing to help. The staff here go beyond the call of duty. They should be paided time and a half all the time.