We moved into our purchased cottage in August. The natural gas furnace and central air conditioner were noisy, tired and old.
We considered several reputable companies and the pricing was reasonably similar from all.
BUT it was a relatively easy decision to "go" with Hugh's of St. Thomas. They stood above their competition for these reasons:
1) Owner Tyler Lessard took the time to listen to what we wanted, get a sense of our expectations, and evaluate our needs.
2) Tyler took into consideration unique aspects of this home - size and space, age, insulation factors, location exposure, etc.
3) Only then did Tyler then give us his recommendations - clearly explaining why we didn't necessarily need to spend this or buy that to capture lasting quality, durable reliability, and cost savings.
4) Tyler's team did a "We Care" installation. The details matter. (i.e, without being prompted, they laid down CLEAN floor covers to traipse over, and cleaned up the area at the end of each day) In short, they treated our home as if it were their home..!!
5) Hugh's has been in business for many years. When we need them, they will be there. Having the highest degree of confidence in maintenance schedules and prompt service is important to us.
In summary, we know it is a simple process to get pricing quotes. However, cost is relative and in context to the challenge of getting the right products, at the right prices, with the right company.
Based on these three aspects, we strongly recommend Hugh's, and the fine people who are all an important part of their team.
Claire and Darrell