Oster Mechanical Inc

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Strathcona  >  Oster Mechanical Inc

Reviews for Oster Mechanical Inc

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Speed Core Blender

I bought the blender to make smoothies by myself. I love that kinds of drink. This appliance is so nice because it is easy to use after you know the way to assemble. Actually, the way of assembly was a little complicated.... At any rate, the smoothie made by this stuff was pretty yummy, so I and my roommate was so happy. Thanks to Oster's, we could have a quality time.

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Stainless Steel Multi-Use Rice Cooker And Food Steamer

I am pretty satisfied with Oster's products. After I came to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, almost every electronic appliance I chose is Oster's. They sell lots of appliances with good quality and reasonable price. Thanks to their products, I and my roommates have meal easily. But at the same time, I regretted buying this rice cooker little bit, because the design is too simple even though it is very useful.