Plumbers Direct

Reviews for Plumbers Direct

dr.s.egier
dr.s.egier

Washroom taps

Needed new faucets. Very quick response to assess work that needed to be done. Completed quite fast within few days. Extremely happy with work completed and the cleanup.

We thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with Plumbers Direct. Thanks for your continued trust in us to meet all your plumbing and drain needs.

adamandkatherine
adamandkatherine

Kitchen sink repair

Plumbers Direct was very responsive, quick to get us back up and running, and super tidy. Very knowledgeable and incredibly nice. Have recommended Peter in the past and will happily continue to do so.

Thanks for the review and thanks for your referrals. We appreciate it.

Eli in Scarborough
Eli in Scarborough

Top notch service

I have used Plumbers Direct a few times now; for both emergency and regular maintenance. They answer (or respond) right away, are available quickly and always provide clear supportive service. Trustworthy experts. I don't call anyone else.

Thanks for the review Eli and thanks for entrusting us with all your plumbing needs. We appreciate it.

Murray
Murray

Fabulous plumbers!

Extraordinarily swift. Extraordinarily efficient. Very reasonably priced. And something I find it increasingly difficult to say about specialists coming to work at the house: considerate beyond measure. I would recommend Plumbers Direct, and Peter, to anyone with plumbing needs.

Thanks for the review Murray. We value you as a customer.
Sincerely , Peter , Plumbers Direct

Sandra S.
Sandra S.

Repairs and service.

Quick to respond. Great work. Fair prices. I have referred them to family and clients and will again.

Thanks for your continued business Sandra. We appreciate it.

sophie
sophie

Repair/supplied & installed kitchen sink drain and piping

We had a leaky pipe under our kitchen sink that needed to be addressed and fixed as soon as possible. Through Homestar’s site, I was able to find plumbers Direct and this company is amazing. When I spoke to Peter (owner of company) he was engaging, courteous, and kind and a good listener while I addressed my concerns with the water leak. He was able to get two of his staff: Tenzin and Callan, to come out to our house the following morning to address and fix our problem. Tenzin was able to assess the root cause of our leak and solve the problem. New pipes and drain were installed and old piping was removed. Both Tenzin and Callan were professional , courteous, kind and responsive to all my questions. Tenzin was thorough and meticulous in his work. He tested the flow of water through the new pipes to ensure that everything was working as it should. I highly recommend this company for their expertise, knowledge and professionalism.

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your time in doing this and hope that we can be your plumbing , heating and drain specialists in the future.
Thanks again.

Terry
Terry

Emergency toilet replacement

Quick response, the work was done when scheduled and the estimate was accurate. Highly recommended.

Thanks Terry. We see you are a long time client. We appreciate your business.
Peter

finuch
finuch

Install dishwasher shutoff valve

Thanks Peter!
I called him at 4:00 pm on Thursday afternoon and by 7:00 the work was started. After a long day, he still found time to drop by and install our dishwasher. They’re fast, personable and efficient. We’re very happy with the service!

We appreciate your business and we thank you for your review.
Thanks , Plumbers Direct

Wally R.
Wally R.

Sewer line

I called plumbers direct late night during a weeknight I had back up in the basement Peter and his crew were able to arrive on site and snake to see what the issue is once found he was able to quote and start work ASAP.

I’ve now recommended him to family and friends.

The knowledge that plumbers direct brings to the table was amazing. They were able to bring outdated installations up to code and inform you a long the way.

Thanks for using the services at Plumbers Direct Wali. We appreciate your business and we appreciate your referrals that you have sent our way. We strive to meet our customer's needs , day or night.
Thanks again , Peter

Jean
Jean

Replace kitchen faucet, shut off taps and drain pipes

Replaced kitchen faucet, shut off taps and installed new drain pipes. Plumber said taps were usually supplied by them but I explained that my 98 year old mother wanted knobs not lever and we supplied faucet ourselves. The plumber Installed taps incorrectly with hot on right and cold on left. Told us we would get used to it. Apparently original flex tubing was too short so this is how he installed it. I felt this should have been told to us before proceeding and that this was only common sense. We were not satisfied that the taps were not installed correctly and asked him to use longer tubing and correct positioning. There was additional charge for flex tubing. This added time to the job because he had to install taps twice which was not our fault. Elderly mother did not tell me handle was loose on hot water side after job was completed and when I called company back was told they did not guarantee work on product they had not supplied and that it was probably a manufacturing fault. I explained that we were both elderly seniors and could not fix this problem as I believed plumber did not install it properly. I did not understand that there would be an additional service charge for fixing this. I thought if it was not a manufacturing problem and was apparently not installed properly (or at least checked to see if tightened) there would be no charge. Bottom line is they charged another 168. for this. I talked to owner and I admitted that I misunderstood him about pricing . I think this price was excessive for such a small job which took under 1 1/2 hours. I felt servicemen were very rushed and aware that they had to be in and out of the job quickly. I know that every company wants to make money, but believe there has to be some reasonable and fair service supplied. I would suggest you check out other companies before using this one.

Hi Mae. Thanks for taking the time to review your experience. Our recollection of the service call differs at a few places. As a senior you and your mother received a discounted service call fee of $29 , reduced from $79. At the time of the diagnostic , a firm , straight forward quote was submitted that you accepted. If a quote seems too high we encourage people to seek out a competitive price but to accept the quote , then fault the company for straight forward , flat rate book pricing , seems a little unfair. The faucet that you provided for install was installed properly and the recall that we came to do two weeks later was related to an internal handle adjustment. It was a low end faucet that we would never to choose to install , but you wanted it. When we supply and install products , a full 3 year warranty is on the labour and product. Regarding the faucet function. The plumbing coming out of the floor was reversed so when the new faucet was installed the hot and cold were reversed. We brought that to your attention and used extended braided hoses to accommodate the previous plumbing mistake. There were no extra charges for that. Our technicians are all employees and salaried and not driven by commission.
Thanks.

More about Plumbers Direct

In business since 2000, we have established ourselves as leading and reliable providers of plumbing services to residential and commercial clients. We offer experienced, expert service - no plumbing job is beyond our range. We can take care of any plumbing issues you may have from routine upkeep to major emergency repairs.

When you need a plumber for emergency repairs, you may not be able to wait until morning, that's why we provide a 24/7 on-call service to help you keep your home or office comfortable. We can help by repairing and replacing leaking faucets, running toilets, water heaters, shower heads, broken water pipes, kitchen and bathroom sinks.
In addition, we offer complete plumbing and drain services, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, drain line inspections and pipe locating, and installation and repair of electric water heaters.

Whether you are a homeowner or business-owner in Toronto or the surrounding area, you can count on our professionals to provide personal attention to quality and unmatched service.

• 24 hour service
• No additional charge weekends or evenings
• Servicing the entire Greater Toronto Area