Plumbers Direct

Reviews for Plumbers Direct

Most u.
Most u.

Pipe leak

Had some water dripping from the basement ceiling. Called Plumbers Direct off of a Google search (risky I know but sometimes you have to roll the dice). Peter answered immediately. It was 9:30pm, he started to figure out how to get someone over immediately. I told him it's a very slow drip and I took down the ceiling around the leak so it would be fine till the morning. Promptly at 7:30 am I got a text, they were 10 minutes away. They rolled in, assessed the situation very fast and it was fixed within the hour. One thing that really impressed me besides the profesional service, promptness and speed was how well they cared not to damage anything to make the ceiling repair easy. Then I figured I would pay a premium for that type of service... but they were more than reasonable. I was shocked. I almost didn't want to write this review so I could keep Peter and his crew on the down low but you have tell stories like this because they are few and far between. Got a plumbing problem? Call Pete he'll take care of you.

Thanks for your business. We appreciate it.

Miriam
Miriam

Multiple plumbing solutions

A year ago, on December 23 my kitchen pipes plugged up and despite best effects I could not unplug them. Upon a recommendation from a fellow condo dweller I called Plumbers Direct and Peter listened, looked at photos I sent to him and offered various solutions. We agreed on the best solution and within hours he dispatched two colleagues to replace the pipes under my sinks and clear the blockage. All assured me they would not leave until they were 100% confident the blockage was cleared and I could continue with Christmas dinner preparations. Everyone was thorough, polite and efficient. The quick response and resolution during a busy holiday period went a long way to calming me down.

Recently I needed to have an IKEA kitchen faucet replaced with a better quality faucet in my mother's condo . Once again I called Peter, and again he responded quickly to my voicemail message, confirmed what I should look for and offered advice on questions to ask the manufacturer when I panicked about whether I had purchased an appropriate faucet. He arrived promptly in the morning despite horrible weather and traffic and was able to swap the faucet even though a small (but critical) piece was missing. Thankfully he had just the part that was needed, and all went well. Again, Peter was polite, professional, responded quickly and was very accommodating.

Combined cost for both services was approximately $1,100.00.

I highly recommend Peter Kozyriackyj and Plumbers Direct.

Thanks for the kind review. Thanks for continuing to use the services of Plumbers Direct.

Erika in Toronto
Erika in Toronto

Kitchen Reno - couldn't be happier

We weren't sure how to proceed with the plumbing for our kitchen reno. Very valuable advice, quick service and a perfect solution. Thanks so much and we won't hesitate to call for future work!

Thanks for your review Erica. It was a pleasure working with you.

Plumbers Direct

lorna
lorna

I called Plumbers Direct from my mother's house in Toronto on a Sunday, left a message and received a call back from Peter within 10 minutes. He agreed to meet me the next day between 9 and 11 . He arrived at 10 a.m., checked the scope of the work and m

My mother had a sewer back-up and basement flood during the winter holidays and we wanted to avoid a recurrence. After Peter discussed the options with me, I decided to have the camera inspection which revealed tree roots permeating the sewer line and asked him if he could do other work at the same time. When he learned that I live in Sault Ste. Marie and was in Toronto for a few days only, he prioritized the work and had his crew come that same day. They cut the roots from the line, installed a comfort height toilet (supplied by me) in the powder room, replaced 2 faucets in the powder room sink, cleared the kitchen drain, replaced a faucet washer in the main floor bathroom and bled the hot water rads. The work was done quickly, efficiently, and respectfully. Each work area was left clean and orderly. The packaging material was folded and tied ready for recycling pick-up. Knowing I was not familiar with Toronto's refuse removal system and to save me disposal costs for by the plumber, Peter said they'd leave the toilet in 2 pieces for the next day garbage pick-up. He and his crew were considerate, responsive and his costs were very reasonable. After I returned north, I had to call Peter on 2 separate occasions; once to replace a leaking outdoor faucet and the other to replace the main floor bathroom toilet with another comfort height toilet (sourced and supplied by the plumber). Both times, he came the next day. The work was done quickly and I am confident that the same work ethic and attention would have been applied to those jobs. I am more than pleased with this company and would recommend them unhesitatingly.

Thanks for the kind review Lorna. We are glad that you're completely satisfied. All the best
Peter

G. F.
G. F.

High-pressure chemical snake of blocked drain

A shower drain became blocked in recently renovated rental apartment, shortly tenants moved in, due to a combination of household (soap, hair etc) and construction debris (plaster, grout etc). Peter from Plumbers Direct was the first to respond from the companies I called. He rerouted one truck to the job within the hour. The drain was cleared same day, leaving the tenant happy and myself relieved. Since I was not on-site, Peter and his team kept me updated of expected ETA, job progress and outcome. I can't speak to the price-point, but the service was fast and professional. As such, I would definitely use them again.

Thanks for being a first time customer with us. Welcome. We hope to provide you with continued great service in the future. Peter

Zara in Toronto
Zara in Toronto

Extensive plumbing repairs and rough ins for century home

Peter and his crew have been, and continue to be, immensely helpful to me through repairs and rough ins throughout my century home. As a single woman who has just purchased her first home, it is very frustrating to have tradespeople treat me like an imbecile and be incredibly condescending. Peter could not be more respectful, clear in his reasoning, and open to explain exactly what, why, and how the jobs will be done. I first met Peter about 5 years prior to buying my own home when he came for an emergency flooding situation in a rental apartment and kept his card safe because I knew I would call on him again.

Thanks Zara for using our services. It was a pleasure working with you. All the the best in your new renovated home.
Peter. Plumbers Direct

Ian Robson in Toronto
Ian Robson in Toronto

Outside pipe & tap repair

I recently needed a small job done - replacement of a damaged tap and bent pipe leading outside from the basement and connected to my garden watering system. Plumbers Direct was recommended and I phoned Peter, fully expecting a wait of several days. Luckily he was able to fit me in the same day and Tenzin and Callan dropped by and did the job in under an hour. Great work, personable people and as General MacArthur said "I shall return."

Thanks Ian for using our services at Plumbers Direct. We are glad when our customers who come by way of referral are completely satisfied.

Marion in North york
Marion in North york

Great service from Plumbers Direct.

Have used Peter, Tenzin and Plumbers Direct many times and referred them to friends and family. They're consistently prompt and profession and always do a great job. Called Peter this morning re: clogged toilet. Tenzin arrived 1 hour later, fixed the problem and it's working perfectly. Thank you, Plumbers Direct.

Thanks Marion for your business and referrals. Greatly appreciated
Peter

1 review Hamilton, ON

Sewage Pipe Leak

Peter was professional, responsive, informative, on time, a true pleasure to work with from beginning to end. I don't normally write reviews but Peter and Plumbers Direct are a FANTASTIC company to work with in solving your plumbing problems. Don't hesitate to commission this company for your plumbing projects.

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad you were happy with the emergency service call. We treasure our existing clients and welcome the new ones like yourself.

Pauline
Pauline

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Plumbers direct installed new sinks, and faucets in bathroom and kitchen. Installed new pipes under sink, and changed shower handle in shower stall.
Peter and his assistant are professional neat and skilled to do the work right. Very happy with the quality of work and customer service.

Thanks for being a long time loyal customer Paula. It's a pleasure working with you.

More about Plumbers Direct

In business since 2000, we have established ourselves as leading and reliable providers of plumbing services to residential and commercial clients. We offer experienced, expert service - no plumbing job is beyond our range. We can take care of any plumbing issues you may have from routine upkeep to major emergency repairs.

When you need a plumber for emergency repairs, you may not be able to wait until morning, that's why we provide a 24/7 on-call service to help you keep your home or office comfortable. We can help by repairing and replacing leaking faucets, running toilets, water heaters, shower heads, broken water pipes, kitchen and bathroom sinks.
In addition, we offer complete plumbing and drain services, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, drain line inspections and pipe locating, and installation and repair of electric water heaters.

Whether you are a homeowner or business-owner in Toronto or the surrounding area, you can count on our professionals to provide personal attention to quality and unmatched service.

• 24 hour service
• No additional charge weekends or evenings
• Servicing the entire Greater Toronto Area