Custom Comfort ClimateCare

61 Patterson Road Barrie ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Barrie  >  Custom Comfort ClimateCare

Reviews for Custom Comfort ClimateCare

Mike in Barrie
Mike in Barrie
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Replacement of Furnace and Air Conditioner

Recently had Custom Comfort replace an old furnace and air conditioner at my house in Barrie. Rod provided the quote, he was knowledgeable and professional, and answered all my questions. Terry installed the new system, he was punctual and experienced, he did a great job on the new venting and everything is working great. Had a small issue after the initial install but Custom Comfort exceeded my expectations and were back at the house very promptly to fix it. Overall, it was an easy and positive experience and I will use Custom Comfort again.

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

RELIEF after many phone calls for help

Our furnace that was under warranty died overnight in the middle of January and we had no heat. My biggest stress was that the small company we purchased from were completely unflexible and rude in terms of coming to service something they sold us. Not only did they not work after 4 p.m. they cancelled mid-day when I had rearranged by schedule.

After MANY phone calls, the phone was answered on the 2nd ring by their front end service (Collette) and she was able to confirm a tech that afternoon. Niall was fantastic, highly knowledgeable and was able to get it going again. Their monthly contract is 100% worth it and their rates are extremely competitive.

If you are in Barrie, save yourself the frustration of calling all over the place, and just call them. So glad we have our HVAC contact for anything.

Sylvia in Innisfil
Sylvia in Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

such a pleasure to deal with

We had a major gas leak from the main supply line into the house and as a result had the gas shut off. Since I've dealt with this company before for furnace needs and they were so great I thought I'd give them a call and see if they can help us out with fixing the gas leak. Right from the first phone call (Helen) the service was impeccable. She really went above and beyond in making sure she can send someone out to us as soon as possible. She followed through and the guys showed up withing 30 minutes of my phone call. They were clean, professional and very friendly (not to forget patient as well). Since the Enbridge technicians showed up again to reseal the leak properly from the outside they had to return the next day. They were extremely professional and patient. The next morning I received a phone call from Helen to let me know the time a technician would come by. I won't even consider another comany for any future gas, furnace, fireplace or AC needs.

Neil Hamilton from Wasaga Beach
Neil Hamilton from Wasaga Beach
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

humidifier installation

Custom Comfort does our annual furnace cleaning/repair, and we have been satisfied with the work they do. Our house is relatively new, and air tight. It seemed really dry, and I finally bought a humidity gauge, which showed humidity at around 10% just before we went to Florida. When we returned from the relatively long trip, I looked at our beautiful hardwood floors, and could see the plywood underneath between the gaps. The floors were drying out, and damage would soon be irreversible. i phoned Custom Comfort, and Helen advised that they were booked solid because of the extreme cold; they were swamped with people replacing/repairing their furnaces. Helen told me she would get back to me. I thought of calling someone else, but decided to wait the week or two that I was told it might take. Two days later, I had a call back. They had a cancellation, and Terry was at the house the next morning. They are courteous, competent and deliver good support instead of talking about it. Terry took the time to show me what he'd done, and how to work it. He left the place as clean as when he showed up. He also told me that he'd been employed there for 23 years. It figured. The owners should be proud of their operation, which means their staff. These are professional people who take pride in doing their jobs well.

Shawn from Reynolds Bros. Eavestroughs
Shawn from Reynolds Bros. Eavestroughs
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Furnace repair

This company was just a pleasure to deal with on this cold New Years day. After a whole day with 2 small children and no heat, several phone calls to different companies and no one being able to come through this company sent Chris who was phenomenal and very friendly and professional. At no point did I feel like I was being taken advantage of and Chris made sure to even educate me on furnace maintenance. I would highly recommend and use them again. Thank you for coming to our rescue.

Mr. E. Giles from Barrie
Mr. E. Giles from Barrie

Air Conditioning - Geo Thermal Service - Computer Room Inverter

I was referred to Rod from Custom Comfort by another contractor in Beaverton, On. (Link Heating & AC).
First off let me explain the situation, they have looked after our Home and Kennel in Shanty Bay, On. AND our Business in Barrie, On.
Our first dealings with Custom Comfort was for the AC unit in our Kennel in Shanty Bay. Rod came to the site personally and advised us what we needed and recommended what we should have. The ladies in the office Helen and Tammy-Ann were very polite, courteous and helpful in setting up the appointment for the install with the times and date. The 2 Technicians who arrived on site Terry and Jeff were very professional, accommodating and did an excellent job in putting in the system exactly where I wanted it. When the job was completed they left the Kennel so spotless you would never have known they were there. The 2nd job was for our Business in Barrie, our computer room had a very expensive climate inverter installed by a competitor, having said that i was not very impressed when we had issues. When i spoke to Rod at custom Comfort he was on it immediately and sent Technicians to our site in Barrie because it was urgent and our servers were heating up and beginning to fail. His team has been relentless in making this issue a non issue. Our 3rd dealing was for our Geo Thermal System in Shanty Bay. The system is 24 years old and was intermittent in operating last weekend so I figured that it was at the end of life but to my surprise when the technician Craig arrived on site he immediately took control of the situation and was very professional, informative and explained everything in detail so I could understand what was happening. Craig resolved the issue and will now attend annually to service our Geo Thermal System. Overall I would have to say the my experience with Custom Comfort Climate Care has been absolutely 100 % POSITIVE. And i want to make it clear that this is an UNSOLICITED testimonial. Too often people are quick to comment on the negative. This is not the case here. I would very highly recommend Rod and his team of professionals for any issues with Heating and Cooling. Thanks again

Janick Lemieux from Wasaga Beach
Janick Lemieux from Wasaga Beach
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Gas line for range and BBQ

Custom Comfort Systems Inc provided us with professional, courteous and prompt service.
The invoice reflected the quoted price.
It was a real pleasure to deal with Rod and everyone at CCS.
Thank you very much for helping us add value and comfort to our dream home!
Sincerely,
Janick Lemieux

Lea from Innisfil
Lea from Innisfil
2 reviews Innisfil, ON

Fireplace maintenance

We have used Custom Comfort for years as their service is always customer friendly. The past three years, their technician Craig has
maintained the fireplace and I cannot praise him enough. He is punctual and efficient as well as having a wonderful personality. Thank you Custom Comfort and Craig.

DS from Barrie
DS from Barrie

A/C Diagnostic, Repair

Needed a central A/C repair, overall a good experience. The phone administrator gave me a few troubleshooting tips to try on my own before booking an appointment. In the end I did have to schedule a tech visit. He was polite and went out of his way not to make a mess. Found the problem quickly. He mentioned a maintenance plan but he wasn't pushy and didn't try to oversell anything. I'd definitely call these guys again.

Sid Priddle from Innisfil
Sid Priddle from Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

install new gas furnace

I have been using Home Comfort Maintenance service in Barrie for several years after being let down by a competitor in a no heat situation. Recently we needed a new furnace which Home Comfort installed in a seamless transition from old to new. Pleasant to deal with,efficient and highly professional.

More about Custom Comfort ClimateCare

For more than 23 years, Custom Comfort ClimateCare has built our reputation by providing honest and practical advice for all your personal climate needs. We sell high-efficiency furnaces, air conditioners, boilers, fireplaces, air filters, humidifiers, HRVs and other home comfort products, all backed by our ClimateCare 100% installation guarantee.