HomeStars  >  Roofing in Oakville  >  Sharp Exteriors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Sharp Exteriors

javier_rubatto
1 review Burlington, ON

I first spoke to Bob Lawrence, he was the director of operations. He was very professional and efficient. He referred me to Jonathan Rodriguez who was in charge of the project, he was also very professional, helpful and very knowledgeable. The roofers Mauricio and Christian did a wonderful job and we are very happy. We are very happy to be dealing with an established reputable company that give you the peace of mind of a job well done and a good warranty to go along with it. Thank you Sharpe Exteriors...

mattkim

Great sales, good job for installation, good follow up. No issue during works. I am satisfied with their works.

matthewscat

Work done as above with no hidden costs.Excellant customer service with work completed in a timely fashion.

amcginnis in Oakville

Entire roof and garage plywood replaced due to mold and new shingles installed, with additional venting

gaborszucs

Sharp Exteriors replaced our patio door and all basement windows. Very professional service. They did an excellent job, were in an out within a couple of hours. Thank you!

Mairi D.

This is the second time we have contracted Sharp Exteriors to do work on our house. Last year we had new windows installed and this year, new doors. The reason we called Sharp back for a second job is simple ~ their work is exceptional. They are one of the few contractors we would recommend to anyone.

Jason
1 review Hamilton, ON

Your team did a tremendous job in repairing our roof due to some less than good work done by a previous roofing company. Your company was extremely easy and pleasurable to work with throughout the entire process (from start to finish). You guys held to all of your quotes and your timelines and the workers who were onsite where extremely caring, knowledgeable and did tremendous work. I cant say how happy I was to work with you guys as we have had some nightmare experiences in the past with other roofing companies (multiple actually). I am giving you guys 5 stars across the board as the work was done quickly, effectively and most importantly it looks great and sealed the issues we had. Best roofing experience possible so thank you!!!!

muckers in Toronto

I was shopping for replacement windows for my home. I was refered to Sharp Exteriors by my next door neighbor and their North Star Windows. I sent in an internet request for quote and received a response the next day. An appointment followed very shortly there after whereby we met with Kyle Sharp, he knew his windows and knew about the installation process. He made some very pointed comments about the quality of windows in my neighbourhood stating the poor workkmanship. I had previously been sammed in a window install on my home so was really looking for a reputable company with great installation workmanship. Having seen the work they did on my neighbors house I was impressed. Kyle went through things in great detail explaning things and making very good recomendations on what window style would best suit some of our rooms. I of course did my due diligence and got other quotes
they were a little less but when they sent me to some referals i immediately knew why, sloppy cheap installs. The caulking work was terrible. The items Kyle was offering me were not even done by the competitor. So first rule of shopping never go with the cheaper quoted company. Quality goes hand in hand with price.
The windows were promised and delivered right on time!!
The crew arrived and replaced 12 windows in two days with toal professionalism and care to detail. This is what seperates most of these other window people is the installers they are usually sub contrated and poorly skilled guys. With SHARP we got the same crew they use for all their window install jobs and have the experience and skill to do the job right and with the right finishing touches.
It is not just a window but a reflection of your homes exterior and the quality of the install will bear witness to this everytime you or someone looks at your house.
I can now proudly show off my windows to anyone.
Thanks to Kyle and the Install crew a happy customer

aldershot
1 review Burlington, ON

In 2006 we requested quotes from 8 roofing companies. Sharp Exteriors Brian Sharp inspected our roof and then met with us to discuss our requirements. He laid out the project schedule, "after completion" inspections and provided us with a list of referrals. We checked and, without exception, they gave the company glowing reviews. We went ahead with the job and they were everything they said they would be. July 2016 we used Sharp's for our Gazebo roof and, once again, we were completely satisfied with the end result. Our view of Sharp Exteriors? Their roofers are top grade, professional, respect the clients property and the clean-up is excellent. The coordination and communication through Bob Lawrence's production team and office support before, during and after completion is extraordinary.Grace

Jason Marquez from Mississauga

Having used this company before with satisfaction, I was happy to have called them again to get my basement windows replaced before I was to have waterproofing done to the exterior walls. Contacted Jonathan again, and he came out to do some measurements and I placed the order.

Unfortunately when the day of install arrived, the install crew (who I'm more than pleased with and am quite happy with their work) came and after removing the old windows it was found that there was a mix-up and the windows provided were too small. So they temporarily put those windows in and spray foamed the gaps.

I understand mix-ups happen and I always try to be patient...the only disappointment I had was the lack of communication regarding this issue. A few times I had to call in to see what was happening. And not only that, I had my waterproofers scheduled to come in and I wasn't sure if the windows would be installed in time.

In the end, I had to wait another two weeks, and literally the day after it was installed my waterproofing started. The installers did a quick and thorough job and were great to work with; I just wish the communication with the office was better (mind you I understand my job was quite small compared to other projects, so I have to temper it with that I guess. But still!)

I still have my upstairs windows to replace eventually, and I will still have this company on my radar but I will be getting more estimates from other companies as a result.

More about Sharp Exteriors

Trust your roofing and renovations to SHARP EXTERIORS. We do every kind of roof imaginable - shingles, cedar, flat roofs, copper, and more; plus windows and doors, soffit, fascia, eavestrough and siding. Our pricing is very competitive and the job is often done in one day, saving you money and inconvenience. Sharp Exteriors provides honest professional service.

When you buy a new Roof from Sharp Exteriors, you're buying a "Complete Package" This includes a full roof system evaluation & certification, professional installers, clean job sites, fast efficient service and a knowledgable support staff to guide you through your roofing process. We are not a seasonal company and have an established place of business. We welcome you to come visit our showroom, meet and ask questions to the people that work hard to make your renovation experience a positive one.

Sharp Exteriors has been ranked Top 1% in Ontario and continues to provide ongoing training at all levels. Having over 36 years of quality workmanship and satisfied customers, we still maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

We Install Confidence!

Roofing and Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Roofing, Windows and Doors, Eavestrough, Siding, Skylights and repair, Ventilation upgrades and certification, Roof Snow Removal, Chimney repair, Roof Maintenance, Inspections, Mold detection and removal,
Only the Best! Certainteed Roofing Products, GAF, Northstar Windows and Doors, Dorplex, Velux Skylights, Maximum Ventilation, Lamanco
Manufactured and custom.
Mission Statement: Sharp Exteriors is in business to improve the lives of our customers by providing the highest quality products and workmanship and creating the best possible renovating experience for them. Our Company is also in business to improve the lives of our employees by providing personal and financial growth opportunities for them and creating long term growth, profitability and stability for our company.
1980
Cheque, VISA, Financing
Oakville Licence # 16 - 109878, Mississauga Lic. # 16 - 007332 BR
Member of the Professional Roofer Advisory Council
Select Shingle Master, Master Shingle Applicator, GAF Certified, Velux Factory Certified Installers,
$350.00 +