Structube

Reviews for Structube

TLEE in Mississauga
TLEE in Mississauga

Counter Stools

I bought leather and wood counter stools less than 6 months ago and the paint on the legs has peeled off and the leather is scratched. Customer Service considers this acceptable. Poor quality. Don't buy furniture from Stuctube.

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Horrible customer service

We recently purchased a Tory couch from structube. Little did we know, the item we purchased was out of stock and discontinued. Despite this fact, structube still put the purchase through for the item. Upon later looking at the order we noticed the delivery date was malformed and decided to call in. We were informed that the item was discontinued and out of stock, and they would only cancel the order. Requests to transfer the order to the other Tory model were refused and they basically said that cancelling is all they will do, despite taking our money on a product they do not have. According to customer service this is a 'standard issue' and they will not do anything about it. While I understand that inventory systems aren't perfect, telling a customer who has paid a large amount of money for your product that such a problem is just 'standard' and basically to just deal with it is not a company I want to do business with. When requesting to speak with a manager I was told they don't do that, they will only submit a ticket and that the manager won't do anything about this. We have purchased from structube before, but will not in the future. I would rather pay more to deal with a company I can trust to make things right after they make a mistake then one that basically tells you to just deal with it.

mandatory delivery charge in Dugald
mandatory delivery charge in Dugald
1 review Dugald, MB

mandatory delivery charge

While making an in-store purchase of a floor model loveseat, I informed the store that I have my own moving company and would pick it up. I was told I could not do that as it was a policy that they had to deliver it for a cost of $90.00 to ensure there was no damage in transit. I offered to sign as receiving an undamaged item at the point of pick -up. They refused. Obviously, from this and the reviews below, damage is not the issue. This is a only done to add an extra cost to the purchase. This should be illegal

Vivian in Toronto
Vivian in Toronto

Poor Quality and Terrible Customer Service

Bought 4 Mario chairs. First, the chairs are of terrible quality, the surface was not smooth and scratches my clothes. Second, the customer service was rude. After I contact them for returning, the customer service guy David told me uneven surface is a personal preference, and he is totally fine with sitting on scratchy surface. He said I need to either pay another $62 return shipping or keep the chair. I will NEVER shop at structube again, and I suggest you do the same.

Hello Vivian, we are very sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your Mario chairs and for the misunderstanding with our customer service agents; If you can provide us pictures of the chairs surface demonstrating a manufacturing defect, we will reevaluate. Without such pictures, your return request is handled as a buyer’s remorse in which case return shipping is the buyer’s responsibility.

Amy Josephine in Ottawa
Amy Josephine in Ottawa
1 review Saint Lazare,

Terrible quality!

5 month old couch piling, rough, buttons falling off. Customer service no help despite 1 year warranty. Terrible material and quality. Disgusting customer service and dishonest! Avoid at all cost.

Hello Amy Josephine, we regret to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your sofa, we understand your disappointment but regret to inform you that pilling is considered wear and tear and is not covered under our manufacturers warranty, which is available for viewing at structube.com/en/returns-and-exchanges. Your feedback will however be shared with our product team in order to ensure that our collection continues to evolve to meet our standards as well as those of our customers.

Horrible horrible horrible Structube service

I have had the most horrible customer service ever from Structube!
It has been cleared yet at this moment while i' writing this review.

I bought Liam sofa online on March 26th and received the product on April 5th with huge damage on the side and the bottom. It has a big puncture and inside the wood beam was broken. And we arranged the return and they took it. And when they first said the refund was completed was April 26 th saying it will take 2- 5 business day to get refund. And it has not been completed until today, May 14th.
They keep saying the same message whenever I sent email.
One time they said there was a glich in their system and they applied refund now. THEY DIDN'T!!

I will update how they do later.
I am so disappointed with this company and will not buy anything from them anymore!

Hi, we are very sorry that you received a damaged sofa and if an issue occurred processing your refund. Please know Structube had no intention of withholding your refund and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered as a result.

1 review Burnaby, BC

Save yourself from Structube

Can NOT say enough negative things -- arg -- really wish I had the foresight like YOU to look up YELP reviews before ordering 13(!!) pieces from these people.

Some stats for you - of the 13 pieces of furniture we ordered:
2 - were back ordered and manually cancelled by the company (lol)
3 - came extremely damaged (like nails falling out bad)
1 - was "lost in transit"

For 11 items - there were 5 deliveries over the course of a MONTH - 2 of which missed their original window.

I currently count 41 emails written from us to their "support" team detailing the issues.

Oh, and we have yet to receive the 2 refunds promised for the damaged items - this is now a month later.

Save yourself from Structube. Run away. Run away

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that problems were encountered with your order and delivery. The experience you are describing does not reflect the quality of service that Structube strives to deliver to its customers and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered as a result.

1 review Newmarket, ON

Terrible customer service, delivery service a cruel joke

Ordered a very large sectional sofa and paid $90 for delivery. The delivery company they use was two guys in socks and sandals in a rented truck. I watched them literally throw the sectional out of the truck piece by piece onto the road. The sectional was packaged in bulky boxes. They damaged the front door bringing it into the house, and then just dumped the pieces into the front of our house and left. Did not unpack anything or even bring it to the location where the sofa would be setup. Upon opening the packaging we found the sofa was broken in several places, likely because the delivery company was just tossing it off the truck! The exchange process was not helpful, structube asked for photos and to send an email. It took three days for them to respond and they simply just said they would send another sofa and to "repackage" the previous one back up. Well we had to unpackage it to find the damage in the first place, how in the world do we re package something so large back into cardboard that was industrially stapled together? It took us hours to duct tape the thing back into its packaging. When the replacement sofa came a different two guys in yet another rented truck (this time converse shoes and track pants) lobbed another sectional sofa out of the truck and placed it on our wet lawn. They seemed surprised that we were sending one back! and actually TOOK IT OUT OF THE PACKAGING WE HAD JUST PUT IT IN!!! That really made me mad because I had what I would call a robust back and forth with their customer service person about how insane it was to try and repackage this sectional back into its box. To have the rent-a-delivery-boy service then take it out of that box we spent hours taping back up to send it back was really upsetting. To top it off they did not take the busted up boxes back with them and left it all scattered around our porch. We had to retrieve the new sofa from the lawn and bring it into the house ourselves. Lunacy.

Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback concerning your recent order. We regret to hear that you did not have a positive experience with our in-home delivery service, what you are describing does not reflect the policies and procedures we demand that our transporters follow and we wish to apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered as a result. We also wish to thank you for your feedback; it is important to us as it assists us in ensuring a smooth and satisfactory shopping experience for our customers.

Thank you.

Terrible company, terrible products.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Bought a couch and it was a total piece of junk. After one month the material started fallling apart and pilling. After 6 months it looks disgusting and we’ve had to get rid of. Structube says this is “normal” wear and tear. Normal to fall apart after a month? Save your money and buy your furniture somewhere else!! Terrible company and terrible products!

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your review, we regret to hear that you are not completely satisfied with the fabric of your sofa. Our products are backed by a one-year manufacturer’s warranty covering them against all defects. Unfortunately, some fabrics are more prone to pilling than others and in some cases the phenomenon can be exacerbated depending on which fabrics they come into contact with. Our manufacturers consider this to be normal wear and tear and will therefore not cover such issues under warranty. We appreciate your feedback as it will be used to ensure that as our collection continues to evolve to meet our standards as well as those of our customers.

Simon in Aurora
Simon in Aurora
8 reviews Aurora, ON

Placed several orders: chairs, tables, beds, artwork, etc

We have ordered from Structube three times over the past few years. Last order took about five weeks before delivery, but we were told it would take about 6 weeks. so we got it early.

The beds in particular are well made and very solid (wooden ones). End tables are pretty well made as well.

Paintings were very inexpensive and arrived in good condition.

Delivery was not a problem. They called and confirmed the delivery date. Guys brought packages into the right rooms - gave them a tip for assistance. Last order was ten boxes.

In last order, one box was damaged - and pretty badly, though there was no visible damage to the outside of the box. After calling, company requested we send pictures of damage. They investigated and got back to us by Monday saying they would get us another one from warehouse. The manager from the North York store dropped it off himself and problem solved. I was happy with how the company handed the issue.

Surprised by so many negative reviews, which does give me caution. However, we have had nothing but good experiences.

For the negative reviews here, happy to see the company is addressing each one. One comment, not sure if this is true, but one reviewer says the company requires ID over email to confirm identity. Never send any ID or personal information over email unless you'd on't mind it being intercepted. Email is insecure, and can be intercepted before it is received by the company.