Structube

Reviews for Structube

Kevin K in Oakville
Kevin K in Oakville

Structube - Very bad customer service

Ordered table December 2018 with estimated ship date of Jan 8. Jan 8 comes, no notification. Called structube on hold for 15 minutes. They tell me system showing new date of Jan 28. They can't provide further details and refuse to escalate so I can get better supply chain info. Jan 28 comes no updates from Structube. Call today (Jan 29) and they tell me new in stock date is Feb 19. I ask for manager callback. They say they will "put in the request". No call.

Hello Kevin, we are very sorry for the delays encountered with your out of stock product arrival. We strive to provide accurate estimated arrival dates, however, occasionally, product arrivals may be delayed due to circumstances outside of Structube’s control. Unfortunately, when this occurs, our possible courses of action are either to wait for the product arrival or issue a full refund. We regret that this was not to your satisfaction and apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered as a result.

Audrey in Mississauga
Audrey in Mississauga

STAY CLEAR OF PURCHASING THE TABLE BENCH SET FROM STRUCTUBE

STAY CLEAR OF PURCHASING THE TABLE BENCH SET FROM STRUCTUBE: We had company over for dinner and the bench fell apart after ONE week after we purchased it.
HOW EMBARRASSING
THEY DON'T EVEN GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK....
THEY PICKED UP THE SET.... AND NOW I HAVE NO TABLE AND NO MONEY....
After 2 months we have yet to receive any compensation or re-imbusement of the table set.

God forbid if a manager calls you back with any sort of resolution.

We also have left messages to the CEO Marcel Knafo and to the VP Vivian Kopak in regards of the horrible service that we have received.
NOT A SINGLE SOLE HAS CALLED US.

Details of what is wrong with the set....
Bench collapsed suddenly while a friend sat on it.
Both bolts sheered off while our friend sat on one end by himself - extensive damage to the hardwood flooring. The sudden collapse to the bench resulted to a back injury and putting a damper on the evening which was suppose to be a nice dinner with Friends.

It is difficult to comprehend that a bench made for a kitchen set can not hold a person over 200/ 250lbs, This is embarrassing and we do not trust the benches that were sold to us. Was this bench designed for only one person under 200lbs?

As my understanding a kitchen set usually can hold 2 people on each end of the bench. -so a family of four can not use this set.

Even Mattel has a disclaimer on their product - it is not meant for Families / Adult Use???

We can not understand on how you can sell a product like this, that has been designed / Manufactured in this capacity.

"it can't withstand weight"

We have yet to receive compensation in regards of the
Table, Bench, Flooring, and the injury of our friend......

Hello Audrey, we sincerely regret the issue encountered with your Zak bench as well as for the delays in processing your return and refund. We appreciate your patience throughout this matter, your refund has since been completed. The product page’s features does specify that the maximum supported weight of the Zak bench is 100 kg, (220 lbs.) Please note this is the maximum supported weight before product failure. To avoid injury, it is recommended to maintain a margin of safety below the maximum weight capacity.

Bee.woodie in Old Toronto
Bee.woodie in Old Toronto

Simple fix - no help - BRUTAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

I ordered a table (100217390) back in the middle of september. it was delayed and no one reached out to me, I had to contact you to find this out. After the delay in shipment, upon setting up this table it was missing item "G". I called in to let Strutube know, they then instructed me after telling them exactly what happened that i then needed to submit an incident on line and take pictures. I did that and was told someone would be in contact in 24hrs, that didnt happen and then I called in and was told the incident was approved and now it would take 48 hours to locate the product and would receive notice. Again, i didnt get a call back and needed to call you. The customer support rep then let me know that the product was out of stock and wouldnt be available until the end of December. I have a 250 pound table sitting in the middle of my living room and it is missing the most basic part. Literally a piece of medal with holes on either side to screw in to. I asked to talk to a manager and the customer support rep basically told me the issue wasnt important enough for a manager to talk to me. this is the worst customer service i have ever had. All i need is a simple fix and literally no one wants to help or follow up.

Hello, we sincerely regret the issues encountered with your Pacifica table as well as for the problems that occurred with your replacement parts request. Measures have been taken to prevent recurrence of such issues in order to deliver quality service reflecting that which Structube strives to offer its valued customers. We hope you are completely satisfied with the new table delivered on December 30th and that you may enjoy it for years to come.

Tile by Christopher in Oshawa
Tile by Christopher in Oshawa
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Buyer BEWARE

BUYER BEWARE. I purchased 3200 dollars of furniture from their Ajax Ontario location. Every single piece came damaged. An 1800 dollar couch should not come damaged. The dressers and.night stands are all have damaged finish. The drawers do not go in properly. Nothing lines up properly. The store manager of Ajax is beyond ignorant and unhelpful. I am self employed single father. I do not have free time. Structube should have made good on this,all they did was give me the run around. I needed this furniture to replace rental furniture after losing everything we had to a house fire. My children have broken dressers with drawers on the floor. See picture for what the finish on every single.piece of furniture looked like. This company is absolutely terrible and truly hope this review saves others from this experience.

Hello Christopher, we are very sorry that your furniture was damaged upon arrival and if you were not served to your satisfaction when you requested assistance. Your feedback is appreciated and has been shared with the person responsible.

Arnold Serzysko in Markham
Arnold Serzysko in Markham

Marble coffee table

A marble coffee table had an obvious factory defect. I informed the store while picking up anothe item. Because It was past 7 days and without packaging no return allowed.

Hello Arnold, we regret to learn that you received a table with a manufacturing defect. Our return policy is limited to 7-days but all our products are backed by a one-year manufacturer’s warranty against manufacturing defects. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you require assistance in submitting a claim as we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases.

Chelsea P in Old Toronto
Chelsea P in Old Toronto

Worst customer service I've ever experienced!!

Worst customer service I've ever experienced!!

I ordered a desk to be delivered to my office building. After a long battle with the driver on where to park, I showed him a sign of an unloading area. He refused to park there and was very dismissive and rude with me. He ended up calling his office for advice on where to park and then asked me to sign a waiver saying I'd pay for any parking tickets he may incur. Naturally, I said "no". Then he just got back into the truck and just drove away with my desk without even telling me, leaving me waiting on the street.

Nobody from Structube called me about the issue. I had to call them the next day to discuss what happened. At this time, I tried to cancel my order and they refused to refund the delivery charge saying that I refused the delivery. The person on the phone said "well someone has to pay for the delivery charge", after he admitted that it was the driver's fault for not listening to me about the parking. I asked to speak with someone else about the matter and I was told there is no one else to speak with. I asked for the name of the third party delivery company so I could lodge my complaint there. I was told they don't have that information.

My credit card is still charged $90 or so for the delivery that hasn't been refunded.

What atrocious service!!

Hello Chelsea, we are sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience with our in-home delivery service and regret that the situation was not handled in a manner reflecting the quality service that Structube strives to offer all of its valued customers. Please know that your feedback is extremely important to us as it assists us in ensuring a smooth and satisfactory shopping experience for our customers.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Average product - poor quality - terrible service

Customer service is absolutely terrible, which we read before ordering a couch from them and ignored. The couch came damaged twice, even though the packaging wasn't which suggested it was damaged from the factory. The bottom frame was broken on the first couch and the fabric was ripped from the factory on the 2nd, which, as they pointed out multiple times, they "graciously" paid for the shipping back of their damaged couch, as if they were doing us a favor by taking back their damaged product.

The three phone calls we had with them were frustrating, they took forever got back to emails, and even then sometimes they would never respond. On the phone they were condescending and refused to exchange the 2nd damaged couch for a new one. In the end nothing was resolved, and they sent a return truck without telling us (!) to take away the couch without replacing it, which felt very shady. We were happy just to be done with the company so decided to let them take it. They're still processing the return though, and have offered nothing in way of a solution or compensation for the ordeal.

I highly suggest you look elsewhere even disregarding the service issues, as the couch was just alright in person. The stitching wasn't straight along the back, and some of the fabric lengths were slightly mismatched. Not a huge deal, but disappointing quality nonetheless.

We've had a much better experience with both Wayfair and West Elm online, both of which we had to make shipping returns and had pleasant experiences.

Hello, we are very sorry that you not only received two consecutive damaged sofas, but also for the delays in responding to your service requests. Our team has been receiving an unprecedented volume of calls and messages resulting in longer than usual response times. Measures have been taken to prevent this occurring again including hiring and training new agents. Your feedback is appreciated and will be shared with the persons responsible to ensure continued improvement as your experience does not reflect the quality which Structube strives to deliver to its valued customers.

TLEE in Mississauga
TLEE in Mississauga

Counter Stools

I bought leather and wood counter stools less than 6 months ago and the paint on the legs has peeled off and the leather is scratched. Customer Service considers this acceptable. Poor quality. Don't buy furniture from Stuctube.

Hello Tlee, we are sorry to learn that your counter stools are showing signs of wear and tear. Unfortunately, this is not covered by our manufacturer’s warranty protecting our products against manufacturing defects. Your feedback is appreciated and is being shared with our product team to ensure our collection continues to evolve meeting Structube’s standards as well as those of our valued customers.

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Horrible customer service

We recently purchased a Tory couch from structube. Little did we know, the item we purchased was out of stock and discontinued. Despite this fact, structube still put the purchase through for the item. Upon later looking at the order we noticed the delivery date was malformed and decided to call in. We were informed that the item was discontinued and out of stock, and they would only cancel the order. Requests to transfer the order to the other Tory model were refused and they basically said that cancelling is all they will do, despite taking our money on a product they do not have. According to customer service this is a 'standard issue' and they will not do anything about it. While I understand that inventory systems aren't perfect, telling a customer who has paid a large amount of money for your product that such a problem is just 'standard' and basically to just deal with it is not a company I want to do business with. When requesting to speak with a manager I was told they don't do that, they will only submit a ticket and that the manager won't do anything about this. We have purchased from structube before, but will not in the future. I would rather pay more to deal with a company I can trust to make things right after they make a mistake then one that basically tells you to just deal with it.

Hello Ken, we sincerely regret that your reservation of the last Tory sofa was unsuccessful. This rarely happens but when two orders are placed in quick succession and only one product remains, due to delays in our ordering system one of the two reservations fail. We are very sorry that you were not advised immediately, our order system is in the process of being updated to ensure this will happen in a timely manner should it happen again. Also, it is possible to remove items from an order but not to add new ones to it which is why we were unable to substitute the Tory sofa in your order with a new one. Your feedback has been heard and solutions to this challenge are being considered. We thank you for your feedback as it will be used to contribute to the overall improvement of our ordering system and customer service.

mandatory delivery charge in Dugald
mandatory delivery charge in Dugald
1 review Dugald, MB

mandatory delivery charge

While making an in-store purchase of a floor model loveseat, I informed the store that I have my own moving company and would pick it up. I was told I could not do that as it was a policy that they had to deliver it for a cost of $90.00 to ensure there was no damage in transit. I offered to sign as receiving an undamaged item at the point of pick -up. They refused. Obviously, from this and the reviews below, damage is not the issue. This is a only done to add an extra cost to the purchase. This should be illegal

Hello, we regret to learn that you were dissatisfied with your shopping experience, and we want to apologize for the misunderstanding. The size and weight limit for new items ordered for in-store pick up does not apply to display model of any size that we agree to liquidate in-store; customers are welcome to transport these however they see fit. We ask that you come accompanied with help to load them into your vehicle, and that you make sure that your vehicle is suitable to transport the items in question, but display models are final sale, sold as-is and not covered by our manufacturer’s warranty; we have no reason not to let you assume the responsibility of transporting them home safely.

Thank you.

Looking for Furniture pros in North York?