Structube

Adriana in Woodbridge
Adriana in Woodbridge

Appalling customer service

To Structube stakeholders:
One more cautionary tale about Structube. This past weekend I have tried to place an online order and take advantage of the Black Friday promo. It was a true test of patience as I attempted to do that several times, tried different payment methods, triple checked every piece of info I had entered to complete the purchase over and over again, only to keep receiving a vague error message that prevented me from placing my order. I contacted customer service and received a reply the next day (after the promo expired). The email consisted of a long list of reasons for the error I encountered. To summarize, according to Structube if I wasn’t able to place the order, it could only be because I must have done something wrong on my end (using invalid payment methods, entering incorrect info, etc.) or due to third party issues (the financial institution may have blocked the order). None of the reasons listed acknowledged that it could also very well be a technical issue with the Structube website. Structube showed zero accountability regarding the issue and made no effort to address it. In fact, they went as far as to say that I should have driven to a physical store in order to get the item. I asked for the discount to be honoured as a price adjustment since their website prevented me from placing the order during the promo period, but they refused to do so. I escalated the issue and received the same response, which brings me to the conclusion that this is not an isolated case, but an issue with this brand’s core values and business practices. Clearly, taking ownership for a customer’s poor experience is beyond what Structube is willing to do. That tells me this isn’t a brand that truly values, respects and cares for its customers. What a shame, Structube. I have been a loyal customer for many years. I like your products and your competitive prices, but I just can’t fathom the idea of keep giving my money to a company that won’t lift a finger to address a simple issue like that. As a business, you have yet to master the bare basics of customer relations. A very short-sighted approach to be regretted in the long run. Good luck.

Adrienne in Toronto
Adrienne in Toronto

Lainy sectional couch

I love this couch!! It’s so comfortable that the dog has found his way up on the couch and I find him there most days!! Everyone that comes to our house compliments us on this awesome couch! I always recommend Structube. Thanks I’m so pleased.

Fathima in Toronto
Fathima in Toronto

living room items

good products. take forever to come. most agents are helpful but when I picked up a product that was broken they made me bring it back myself even though I sent pics within hours of picking it up.
after I said this is unreasonable that i have to waste my time for an issue on their end rather than me just throwing it out. then they demanded i cut through all the cushions and send evidence then I can throw it out.
clearly trusting their customers comes as a challenge.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Structube various locations in Ottawa

The products I bought have been fabulous additions to my home. The Reno table gets compliments every time I have people over and everything was pretty easy to put together! There was a mess up with a return being put back on my credit card but it was sorted within 24 hours and I received a call personally from the manager of the store to apologize for the complication! I would definitely recommend Structube.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Great Bang for your Buck

Quality of product for what you pay is fantastic. Great bang for your buck. Products came in a very timely manner. Very easy to put together in set up takes no time at all. Very satisfied with my purchase.

Private User reviews Montreal, QC

Love the chair. Poor customer service

I purchased the Benny chair from Structube because of the color and shape of the chair. It fits perfect in our new home.

The customer service upon pick up was terrible! I received a text message stating the chair was ready for pick up. I called to double check it was there and ready to go. That’s where the poor customer service began. My call was greeted with an attitude of inconvenience and when I asked if my partner could pick it up when it was my name in the file I was told yes.

I emailed all the information to my partner (I requested no paper receipt). When he arrived to pick up the chair the two men that were working were rude when he opened the first attachment and it was not what they had requested. They turned him away at that moment, even though the other attachment was in the email and was correct.

Upon providing the correct one, a man picked up the chair, put it on a dolly, walked to the front door and dumped it on the sidewalk. It was pouring rain. He looked at my partner and said, we don’t take things any further than here and turned on his heel and walked back into the store leaving him in the rain with the box on a busy street.

I can appreciate store rules and guidelines. The nice thing to do would have been to wait inside the doorway while he gathered what he needed to load the box into the truck.

Perhaps we shouldn’t expect much more given the low cost of furniture.

Private User reviews Laval,

Outstanding

I recently moved in to my own place and I had to purchase sever items from Structube for my home. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly and help me find the perfect table and chairs for me. I am beyond satisfied with the quality of the products and reasonable pricing.

Jin in Burlington
Jin in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Queen size bed

I have purchased a queen size bed from structube, and it is very worth it!!
We love the product!
size, and it is very comfortable
we may purchase it again, or suggest to others

Nora Bedside Table

Purchased 2 of the Nora Bedside Table because of the price and I am really glad I did. At first when I opened the box, I thought the wood was a pale oak colour, but actually that's just the insides haha. The actual colour is similar to the photo, maybe even slightly darker, which I prefer. But overall, it was really easy to assemble, the drawers are silent closers (which was unexpected and amazing) and they look fantastic next to my wooden bed frame. It was a great purchase and I would definitely recommend.

Looking for Furniture pros in North York?