Structube

Pamela in Oshawa
Pamela in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Dining Table

Ordered the Erlend Extendable Walnut Veneer Dining table. It came with damage to the side of the tabletop. Got it exchanged for another table. The second table came with damage to the tabletop. I requested a refund. No information was provided to me on the amount of the refund. While I understand that certain reasons for a return (e.g., not liking the item) would mean that the customer loses the delivery fee they paid, this should not be the case when the issue laid solely at the feet of Structube. I don't know why I had to lose $69 as a return fee when I received two damaged tables from Structube.
I ended up getting a better quality table from another company.

Cheap Junk Marked Up

I purchased a $2000 couch. It arrived with significant water damage. Structube would not refund or allow me to return and continuously sent me the same form email again and again. I tried to cover the damage with a throw and use it anyway. After a few months, the leather began to split in certain places and the whole structure felt wobbly. Again, they would not address the issue. Obviously the couch was a cheaply made piece of junk marked up by X10.

They’re not to be trusted- save your money.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Product and service

The regional manager sivic was a very rude non professional ignorant person I don’t know who and how he was given a job nevermind the position he is in. He does not listen to the customer and accuses them without any knowledge of how items were deliverd. I do not recommend purchasing from this store they have no customer service and quality of there furniture is very bad.This company does not even have a main office number or a person you could actually communicate with.

AJ
AJ
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Structube - Cancels Order

Hi,

I order a ANNE Lounge chair.. After a month of being backordered, I finally get a email that the product has dispatched from their warehouse. I contact Structube on the 'Contact Us" Form to ask for shipping information. Instead of getting shipping information, I get an email saying

Please note that your order has been cancelled.

A refund may take between 5 to 10 business days to be processed depending on your banking institution.

Nacer

This is a absolute joke, now online the product price has been raised from 299 to 349.00. I followed up to the email asking why was my order cancelled and such, and they are not replying.. As the product is still on sale online.

Private User reviews Montréal,

Very poor customer service, unorganized and unreachable.

Unorganized and painfully unreachable. The worse purchasing experience I've ever encountered. Customer service: a big zero, quality of merchandise: poor. I do not recommend at all especially if you change your mind and want to cancel your order: they will play cat & mouse with you with no professionalism whatsoever.

Shane in Edmonton
Shane in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Overpriced Pretty Furniture that Doesn't Last

Bought an Andrew couch and after 1 year its sagging and after 3, the inside bracing is falling off. The legs don't stay tight and were already stripped when arrived. No warranty on sagging g before one year as its apparently regular wear and tear.

Happy there's a zero star option

They dont deserve the 1 star.. ordered our bed (order # 100743161 in case management cares to read these reviews) a month ago, missing half the screws, was promised multiple times after escalating the issue to management that they're resending the missing parts that were supposed to arrive on June 15th, as I'm writing this on Canada day still no screws and bed isnt assembled.. the level of incompetence amazes me

Garbage

No customer service no one answers phone or email. They ship out damaged garbage product and will never help you after. Wasted my time and money. What a joke of a business

Nadia in Toronto
Nadia in Toronto

Terrible experience, avoid at all cost

I ordered the Jenson dresser online. When it arrived, it was fully mounted in the box and weighed over 200 lbs. The delivery person was working alone and had no proper equipment to even bring the box to my front steps. I offered to help, only then I realized that I would never be able to bring this upstairs, on my second floor apartment. I called Structube and lost countless hours on hold. It took me 5 attempts to talk to a customer care representative who told me that they were not taking returns at the moment. I lost time and $800. So I would strongly advise you to think twice before you buy anything from this place.

M in Toronto
M in Toronto

Very Very Very Bad Experience

I wish I can give -100 negative stars, one of the worst ever purchases in my life. I got sofa for about 1100 CAD, and it broke down in less than 2 month without ana extensive use. I'm living by myself, and It got huge embarrassing sagging ponds in the middle of each side. If you try to reach them, no one will pick their stupid hotline. I have warranty and I can't reach them to change it or fix it. I submitted some kind form on their website, no one has ever reach back to me .Bad , Bad , Bad ..... I feel like it's a kind a fraudulent company.

Looking for Furniture pros in North York?