Faucet Fix

Reviews for Faucet Fix

catherinegallant in Kanata
catherinegallant in Kanata

Hot water tank repair

Faucet Fix resolved my issue with low water pressure. Mark replaced the tempering valve then cleaned out the lines. Prompt and friendly service as always!!! I felt that the price was very reasonable. I woukd use them again and have recommended them to friends and colleagues.

Bonnie in Carleton Place
Bonnie in Carleton Place
0 reviews Carleton Place, ON

Faucet replacement and drain fix

Thanks Michael for your great , professional service in replacing an old set of faucets in one bathroom, then repairing the drain in another. Fast efficient and very friendly...would recommend you and Faucet Fix to all..!!

Shawn in Ottawa
Shawn in Ottawa

3 leaky old toilets

Kudos and thanks to Mark from Fawcet Fix; changed valves on three old toilets, changed feed lines, diagnosed and fixed chronic leak one toilet, solved water hammer in second toilet.

Fast response, job done quickly and professionally, I have used them before.

ragedrooster in Lombardy
ragedrooster in Lombardy
0 reviews Lombardy, ON

Repairing an all season water line from the lake.

No satisfied ending yet ... an old water line which goes underground to the lake and then 50 ft out into the lake, started losing pressure/prime. Michael rescued us in the winter/spring with a temporary heated water line to the lake. Yesterday we tried unsuccessfully to put the old/buried line, with a very cramped pump house, back in service with some new fittings ... no luck. I have some digging to do ... and we'll have Michael back as soon as we are ready for the final solution. Many thanks for Michael's first class work , patience and guidance while we work our way through the options to the final fix. Stay tuned.

Lara in Ottawa
Lara in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great service at a reasonable price.

Great service at a reasonable cost. Michael, the service rep, was knowledgeable, efficient and personable. He found the source of the leak in about 2 minutes, which was missed by Safari plumbing.

He had to cut open my downstairs neighbour’s ceiling (where the water leaked to from my condo) to replace an old copper pipe, found another flaw in the plumbing and fixed that too, and was in and out in less than 2 hours.

Wouldn’t hesitate to call Faucet Fix again.

Sherry in Carleton Place
Sherry in Carleton Place

Basement Bathroom Install

I am very pleased with the bathroom fixture installs and the utility tub install. Michael was punctual, pleasant and did a great job. My request for a quote via email was answered promptly and both the booking for the quote and the actual job were done quickly. Excellent customer service.

Thank you for your review, Sherry. Also, Thank you for contacting Faucet Fix. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Derrick in London
Derrick in London

HIGHLY COMMENDABLE SERVICE AND PROFESSIONALISM

There is good, quite good and then there is simply excellent service. I am not one to hold up any company on a pedestal but Faucet Fix and particularly Michael provide timely, diligent and very professional service. My family has used Faucet Fix and Michael several times now and we have been exceptionally pleased. Would I recommend Faucet Fix? Even though I hold no brief for any company or make any promises, I would not hesitate to recommend the services of Faucet Fix and in particular, Michael.

Derrick, thank you for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear how happy you were with our/Michael's service. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Ella B in Nepean in Carleton Place
Ella B in Nepean in Carleton Place
0 reviews Carleton Place, ON

Faucets fixed!! (efficiently & professionally)

I am expecting overseas visitors in a couple of weeks. My guest bathroom shower had a drip and the cold water faucet suddenly stopped working. Called Faucet Fix on Wednesday afternoon and Janet was able to give me an appointment Friday morning. Mark came within the early part of the agreed time, and diagnosed with ease what the issue was. He replaced the worn-out cartridges within a few minutes.

Mark also diagnosed immediately a long-standing leak in my ensuite bathtub right away - where as general contractors that I had look at the leak all scratched their heads, leading me to procrastinate in getting it fixed earlier - for fear that it might be something major. Once he opened the drain in the tub and was sure of his diagnosis, he gave me a quote and proceeded to seal the faulty drain practically for free.

Within the one hour Mark spent this morning he took away my many weeks of anxiety! Thank you for your great service. Please keep up the good work! (2 thumbs up)

Thank you for your kind review, Ella. We are very happy that we could put your mind at ease before your company arrived. We hope to hear from you in the future for all you plumbing needs.

Many Thanks,

mihai_dc in Carleton Place
mihai_dc in Carleton Place

Clogged pipe

I had a clogged pipe of my kitchen sink. Michael came at exactly the scheduled hour, worked diligently, diagnosed the problem, solved it in no time on Friday afternoon. He was vey considerate and professional. At last I found a company that I trust.

Thank you for your review, Mihai_dc. We are happy to hear that you were confident with our services. We look forward to helping you in the future with any of your plumbing needs.

More about Faucet Fix

Faucet Fix is a full service plumbing company specializing in residential fixture repair and replacement.
Established in 1989 Faucet Fix has an A+ rating with the BBB and has thousands of satisfied customers.
Faucet Fix offers same day or next service backed up with a 2 year warranty*.