HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Ottawa  >  Faucet Fix
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Faucet Fix

1 review Carleton Place, ON

Thank you to the crew of Scott, Curtis, Rolland to come and replace the drainage piping from my kitchen and my main plumbing in basement. They did what they said and completed the job that was outlined to me. They also did a cctv scan and clearly showed us the piping going to the street. Thanks again guys for the excellent service

Job Price

Thank you for the review !!

Luc Belec in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent workmanship, they pay a lot of attention to details, friendly and reliable. I would recommend this firm to friends and family. They have a two year warranty on their workmanship.

Matt in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Curtis came the same day and was honest with me from the start, walked me through the steps of their work and the 'how's' and 'why's' of the problem. I would recommend Curtis and Faucet Fix if you have any issues.

Neil in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Faucet Fix replace an old galvanised waste pie with ABS. The old pipe was completely blocked. Adam Guy came when he promised and did an excellent job of replacing the waste pipe.

Job Price

Thanks for your business! Thank you for the kind review

Curtis Hutt

Nigel Chubb from North York
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

With one toilet not flushing and one toilet constantly running I decided to call Faucet Fix to come and fix it. The technician arrived exactly on time having called me first. He quickly provided me solutions to the problems. As one toilet was quite old and loose her suggested a new more modern toilet and the replacement of the flush mechanism on the other. One hour later the job was complete.
Very efficient service as he had all the pieces in his van. I would definitely call Faucet fix again and highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words. I am so happy you took the time to explain how efficient Faucet Fix can be. Thank you for your time in writing the review on HomeStars it really sets a example of what we are all about.

Kindly Curtis Hutt

Charlotte in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

As a repeat customer, I'd like to thank Faucet Fix for a quick and reliable service. Curtis and Adam went above and beyond to solve my problem.
A new vanity had been installed and Faucet Fix was called to install a new faucet. It turns out that the sink had a minor crack on the underside that was almost invisible. Curtis took me back to the store to have it replaced along with a more suitable faucet. Both Curtis and Adam set it all up again. I thank them for a job well done.
I will be calling them back again to have a grab bar installed over the bathtub and a new toilet in the near future.
I would highly recommend Faucet Fix to anyone needing any type of plumbing work.

Job Price

Great quick reliable service . Very friendly and professional services. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone whom has a plumping issue. The staff were on time and the quote was dead on :)

Job Price

Thank you for the review!!

Anna910 in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Faucet Fix is now my go to plumbing company. The upstairs sink began to leak the other morning down into the main floors fire alarm causing it to go off, panicked I was calling plumbers off google to see who come come asap. I called all the major ones, they basically told me it would be later in the afternoon before anyone could come. I called faucet fix and Curtis answered. All my worries were put to rest. He talked me through on how to turn off the alarms, made sure I turned off the water under the sink and before he hung up asked me if all was ok and I could wait about an hour before Adam, would come by to take a look. After everything was fixed the next day the master bath plumbing was on the fritz so I emailed faucet fix and Curtis called, made sure everything was shut off and I was good to wait for a guy for just a couple hours. Low and behold it all got taken care of! All I have to say is Thank goodness for faucet fix in Ottawa and thank you to Curtis for answering and his team for working so dilengently! Total save. I won't call anyone else for my plumbing needs. Professional and reasonably priced. I recommend you call Faucet Fix for all your plumbing needs, you won't be disappointed.

Job Price

Wow!!! Thanks for the Awsome review. That's one of my favourite calls to date !!

Dena in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

I called Faucet Fix for a kitchen sink issue. I was impressed that there was no call out charge. Gary the service tech was knowledgeable and friendly. I would definitely recommend this firm to my family and friends! He also noticed that my shower faucet was needing some repair and I went with his recommendations on this too. Thanks again for the prompt service.

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Faucet Fix ! I'm glad your service was excellent.

K. Harris in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Originally thought back-up of drains due to kitchen fats-grease and laundry lint however turned out to be tree roots about 50 feet from nearest clean-out. This was a much larger equipment requirement than originally contemplated to start. The service man, Gary, was determined to get to the bottom of the problem. It became a very messy operation but his clean-up after successfully cutting out the blocking roots was far more than we expected. Diligent worker ; effective analysis of situation; thorough work ethic; and truly considerate of the client.

Job Price

Thank you for the honest review. I am very happy with your comments it's a nice reflection of our company !!

Kindly Curtis.

More about Faucet Fix

Faucet Fix is a full service plumbing company specializing in residential fixture repair and replacement.
Established in 1989 Faucet Fix has an A+ rating with the BBB and has thousands of satisfied customers.
Faucet Fix offers same day or next service backed up with a 2 year warranty*.