Faucet Fix

Shawn in San Francisco
Shawn in San Francisco
1 review Brossard,

Replaced utility sink faucet

One of the valves on our 80s-era utility sink faucet broke, and we had to shut off hot water to keep it from spraying everywhere. After talking with the staff at Home Depot and determining the valve couldn't be replaced on it's own, I put out a request with friends and family for a plumber (as welding copper pipes isn't something I'm comfortable doing myself).

Faucet Fix was my mom's recommendation, and I can see why.

Michael was very friendly, and explained what would be required and the cost beforehand. Despite some oddities with the way the old faucet was secured, he got everything done quickly and cleanly, and the new faucet works great and without issues.

Great work at a reasonable price. I'll definitely call Faucet Fix if I ever need more plumbing work.

maynard in Nepean
maynard in Nepean

toilet

My work was done by Mark I.m vert happy with his work
I will request him for the next job next month
I had work done by Faucet before and was all ways satisfied

Glynis Corrallk in Dunrobin
Glynis Corrallk in Dunrobin
1 review Dunrobin, ON

Various shower fixtures

Michael arrived very timely 8.30am, was super polite and gave me good advise about what to do as we are selling our property. Good advise about installing a water tank as well and fixed a shower spout.
Will definitely use the company again and recommend to friends.

Claire in Gloucester
Claire in Gloucester

Laundry room faucet replacement

Mark arrived on time and reassured us that the job we needed done was not a problem. He completed the work in an efficient and competent manner and we are thoroughly satisfied with the job he did. Thank you.

Jim E in Ottawa
Jim E in Ottawa

Outdoor Tap Replacement

Called Faucet Fix on Thursday, 26 Apr 18, and spoke with Shelley about having an outdoor tap replacement. Shelley was very courteous, friendly and helpful. She indicated Mark would arrive Monday, 30 Apr 18, between 10 - 11 AM. Mark arrived promptly at 10 AM and after inspecting the worksite, began working. He was very professional and did an exceptional job. When he had to complete the inside portion of the replacement, he removed his boots. Upon completion of the job, he ensured there were no leaks and the tap worked as advertised. He cleaned up the worksite and electronically sent me an invoice before leaving. This was a very pleasant and painless job. I am extremely pleased with Faucet Fix and have no hesitation in recommending them for all your plumbing needs.

Sam in Ottawa
Sam in Ottawa

Outside tap replacement.

Got an appointment for service within 24 hours. Mark arrived right on time and did a great job quickly and efficiently. This is my third time using Faucet Fix over the years and I’ve always been very happy with their service.

Thank you for your review, Sam. Also thank you for continuing to use Faucet Fix for your plumbing needs. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Mary Cameron in Carleton Place
Mary Cameron in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

installed hot water tank

The plumber Mark was excellent...so professional....and made us very happy customer... I would recommend him and Faucet fix for your next plumbing repairs. Thank you so much. Looking forward to doing business with you in the future.

Many thanks for your wonderful review. We look forward to servicing all your plumbing needs in the near future.

Tara in Ottawa
Tara in Ottawa

Fix Tap in kitchen

Spoke with Curtis on the phone, Kirk arrived few hours later. He knew exactly what to do and fixed the tap in minutes. Both were very friendly, efficient, and Curtis even offered to help me get a deal on fixing my dishwasher as an aside. Great service. I would recommend them 100%.

At faucet fix we strive to help our customers in any way we can, with all their plumbing problems. Thank you for supporting us.

Faucet fix Office Staff

Belle in Nepean
Belle in Nepean

Water leak.

Michael arrived at my door and my spirits rose immediately. He was friendly, positive and so knowledgeable. Found my water leaks which had doubled my water bill for two months.
Love Faucet Fix and always have.

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are delighted that Michael was able to help you with all your plumbing needs.

Vinnie in Woodbridge
Vinnie in Woodbridge
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Needed a plumber ASAP and Faucet Fix came through.

I'm in Toronto and a tenant in our rental unit in Carleton Place needed a plumber to unblock their toilet. Searched the internet and found Faucet Fix and because they have been in business in the Ottawa area since 1989, I contacted them. The responded right away and send someone that morning. Mark, the plumber was incredibly professional. Called me to let me know what he was going to try and how much it would cost, indicating that if that didn't work, he would call me again and let me know how much it would cost if he had to take off the toilet. Thankfully, he was able to fix it just using the snake and even sent me a picture of the culprit (kids tea pot lid). I will be my go-to-it plumber from now on and I would highly recommend them.

Thank you, Vinnie for you kind words. I will pass this on to my team. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you in the future for all your plumbing needs. It wonderful to get such positive feedback!

Faucet Fix Team

More about Faucet Fix

Faucet Fix is a full service plumbing company specializing in residential fixture repair and replacement.
Established in 1989 Faucet Fix has an A+ rating with the BBB and has thousands of satisfied customers.
Faucet Fix offers same day or next service backed up with a 2 year warranty*.