HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Ottawa  >  Faucet Fix

Reviews for Faucet Fix

Mel Fuerth  in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

My Delta bathtub faucet started leaking and it was driving me crazy. I attempted some DIY plumbing, but couldn't get my hands on the proper cartridge. I was relieved to see the plumber show up with the correct part for an easy fix. The pricing was fair compared to other companies that provided a quote. Excellent work. I will definitely be recommending Faucet Fix to friends.

Ted in Ottawa
1 review London, ON

Michael from Faucet Fix was great. Diligent, skilled, responsive and pleasant.

Unfortunately it seems the Faucet Fix business is no more. I only found this out from my contractor. So despite positive reviews here and elsewhere, Faucet Fix has left my with an incomplete renovation and without a plumber mid project.

1 review Carleton Place, ON

Kitchen faucet was leaking. Was not sure if the handle was too loose or if they was something broken. Sent an email on a Monday and received a call later that day to book an appointment for the Tuesday. Mark was here as scheduled and replaced a defective part. Work was done in no time. Would recommend this company to friends.

Canada in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The work included replacing the main water valve which was straight forward as he did not experience any issues. Cut the pipe and install two valves one before and after the water meter. The technician quoted $900 and stated most companies charge $1,100. I balked at the cost then he said he could do it for $800 to which I gave the go ahead. In the days following I contacted 3 plumbing shops in Ottawa requesting quotes for the same work, included the details of the work and all quoted under $500. I got fleeced. I called Faucet Fix to have someone explain why the ludicrous price. Its been 3 business days and no call back which tells me once they have your money they don't care or no one can explain the inflated cost. Faucet Fix: in another review you state if the client had contacted you the problem could have been resolved over the phone. I did contact Faucet Fix as stated so your statement was just lip service. I reside in an older district and will share my story will my neighbors and friends. Client: Stay away from Faucet Fix and always get more than one quote or you will get fleeced by companies like Faucet Fix. Signed: invoice # 15854.

As stated in the company response I did receive a call from Faucet Fix and after stating my concerns we game to an agreeable settlement on this matter. Thank you.

I am sorry to hear that you are in happy with the price given and the work performed. We did do as our procedure goes and give a quoted price before we start and at the time this was quoted. I am sure we can come to some kind of reasonable settlement and I will be in contact. Saying you were ripped off after the work was performed is something that we deal with and do not run from. I will make sure by days end that I have called you. I am sure the work was done well and the product used was of the highest quality! I am sorry that we have a customer that feels as tho they have been taken advantage of when there was a clear quoted price before the work started.

1 review Carleton Place, ON

Thank you to the crew of Scott, Curtis, Rolland to come and replace the drainage piping from my kitchen and my main plumbing in basement. They did what they said and completed the job that was outlined to me. They also did a cctv scan and clearly showed us the piping going to the street. Thanks again guys for the excellent service

Thank you for the review !!

Luc Belec in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent workmanship, they pay a lot of attention to details, friendly and reliable. I would recommend this firm to friends and family. They have a two year warranty on their workmanship.

Matt in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Curtis came the same day and was honest with me from the start, walked me through the steps of their work and the 'how's' and 'why's' of the problem. I would recommend Curtis and Faucet Fix if you have any issues.

Neil in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Faucet Fix replace an old galvanised waste pie with ABS. The old pipe was completely blocked. Adam Guy came when he promised and did an excellent job of replacing the waste pipe.

Thanks for your business! Thank you for the kind review

Curtis Hutt

Nigel Chubb from North York
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

With one toilet not flushing and one toilet constantly running I decided to call Faucet Fix to come and fix it. The technician arrived exactly on time having called me first. He quickly provided me solutions to the problems. As one toilet was quite old and loose her suggested a new more modern toilet and the replacement of the flush mechanism on the other. One hour later the job was complete.
Very efficient service as he had all the pieces in his van. I would definitely call Faucet fix again and highly recommend them.

Thank you for the kind words. I am so happy you took the time to explain how efficient Faucet Fix can be. Thank you for your time in writing the review on HomeStars it really sets a example of what we are all about.

Kindly Curtis Hutt

More about Faucet Fix

Faucet Fix is a full service plumbing company specializing in residential fixture repair and replacement. Established in 1989 Faucet Fix has an A+ rating with the BBB and has thousands of satisfied customers. Faucet Fix offers same day or next service backed up with a 2 year warranty*.