Faucet Fix

Gib in Ottawa
Gib in Ottawa
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

Caveat Emptor.

This is a public service announcement. If you have Moen faucets , don't call Faucet Fix (or any other plumber for that matter) as they do not carry that product in their vans as you have to order them from Moen directly (and they were FREE). I felt ripped off as I still had to pay a hundred and sixty bucks for Faucet Fix to tell me this information, and then a further 160 to have them come back and do the work. I understand that they are running a business but one of the reasons I selected FF is that they advertise that they stock all parts and a complete range of fixtures right on their trucks, which is clearly not the case. It would have been appreciated that they asked me what type of faucet I had this prior to booking them. That said, the technician arrived on schedule, was friendly and apologetic about the problem (but he still collected the 160). As for the repair, I easily did it myself following the instructions from Moen that were really clear (though i also watched a couple Youtube video as as the value was a little snug coming out). Caveat Emptor.

Sorry you feel that you got ripped off
In your review you stated that we at faucet fix went to your house not once but twice because we didn't have the proper part for your moen faucet. Charged you 160 dollars for the work that was done
Later in your review you wrote that the repair was easy and that you watched a youtube video and did it yourself. So we are confused because if we charged you 160 dollars then why would you have watched youtube to do the work yourself
please feel free to give us a call to explain and to rectify the situation

Bathroom faucets service.

Great, quick service. Scheduled around 9am. Technician arrived around noon and was done in 15 minutes after replacing gaskets on both bathroom's faucets. The cost based on the invested time a little on the high note, I find.

Integretity

I had a very leaky faucet and a leaky toilet, I was expecting a huge plumbing charge as my water bill was over the roof. Michael was very professional, polite, and completed the job way below what I was expecting. My husband found this company on the internet but I will say I had excellent service and I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much for your review and your kind words. We look forward to hearing from you in the future for all your plumbing needs
Kindly,

bbowins in ottawa,ontario
bbowins in ottawa,ontario
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Kitchen Faucet

We needed a Kitchen faucet installed , a leaking pipe under the sink fixed, a bathroom faucet repaired and a new shut off valve installed. Mark arrived on time with everything he needed for the job. All of the work was done quickly and to our complete satisfaction.

Thank you Faucet Fix!

We appreciate your review and are elated to know you were happy with Faucet Fix's service. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Many Thanks,

Ronnie H. in Ottawa
Ronnie H. in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great job

We contacted this company to install a new toilet and shut-off valve. They were easy to work with. They scheduled the service promptly. The technician was excellent. Very courteous company all around.

Thank you for your review and kind words. Please do not hesitate to call Faucet Fix in the future for all your plumbing needs.
Kind Regard,

John G in Carleton Place
John G in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Great Plumbing Service

Technician Michael Belway arrived at the time booked, inspected and quoted then promptly repaired the faucet.
Total time spent to diag and resolve less than a hour
I highly recommend Faucet Fix for anyone with plumbing issues

Thank you, John. We appreciate your review and look forward to helping you out in the future for all your plumbing needs.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Faucet & 2 shut off valves

We had an DYI faucet and line install from the previous home owner. Water was leaking all under the sink. We called several companies and we're told it's too small of a job. Faucet Fix answered our call at 7 in the evening and answered all our questions.

The plumber that came was professional and did the required work. He talked us through the process and what he was going to do. He cleaned up after himself and answered all our questions.

We will be using this company in the near future for any additional plumbing work that we need.

Thank you kindly for your review. We truly appreciate your positive feedback. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Bathroom vanity install

We have used Faucet Fix many times. They have installed new outdoor taps, fixed toilet leaks, replaced under sink plumbing. Installed new bathroom cabinet/sink. Each time, we have been very satisfied with their work and with their friendly, professional service. We would definitely use them again.

Thank you for your review and kind words. We look forward to helping you in the future for all your plumbing needs.

Outdoor taps replacement & shutoffs

Michael came on schedule, was polite and all business. His estimate was bang on. His work was good, neat and he left no mess. Disposed of the old parts too!

Your positive feedback is truly appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Many Thanks,

Private User reviews Carleton Place, ON

Good service, fair price

Second time I have used these guys. Attempted a minor repair on my ow this time and fixed it so no one else could fix it. They arrived on time and did the job quickly and well. Only minor complaint was that it took a couple of days before I could schedule, but it was worth the wait for professional service at a reasonable price.

Thank you kindly for your review. We appreciate and will take into consideration your feedback. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

More about Faucet Fix

Faucet Fix is a full service plumbing company specializing in residential fixture repair and replacement.
Established in 1989 Faucet Fix has an A+ rating with the BBB and has thousands of satisfied customers.
Faucet Fix offers same day or next service backed up with a 2 year warranty*.