Crystal Waters Plumbing Company Inc

Reviews for Crystal Waters Plumbing Company Inc

Jason in Calgary
Jason in Calgary

Hot water tank repair

Our hot water tank stopped working on us and we were scrambling to get a name of a trusted and reputable service provider. I reached out to friends and family and was surprised to have two different people recommend Crystal Waters. We contacted them and in less than 24 hours later we were back up and running! Their service technician that came to the house was very polite and worked quickly. He didn't mind my hovering and making small talk either. He was quite happy to explain how everything worked when I asked. I didn't feel like he was rushing to get in and out but he didn't waste time either. No question I will be calling these guys again in the future if I need plumbing or related work done.

Cam Schultz in Calgary
Cam Schultz in Calgary

Great people and great service.

I have used Crystal Waters several times, the largest being my basement renovation. I am able to talk with their service staff and get an honest answer. Anytime I have a plumbing concern, I call these guys and soon I will be replacing my hot water tank through them as well.

JP in Calgary
JP in Calgary

Residencial Hydronic Boiler Service

I have a ten year old home with a hydronic heating system at was not operating properly. The service plumber was able to diagnose the problem and great the system back up. Great job and thank you

paladin in Calgary
paladin in Calgary

Repair toilets

We were contacted by, Chris, a company representative to setup an appointment which was conveniently arranged around our schedules. Bill was waiting at our home before the appointment time. He was polite and got the job completed in a timely manner. He took the time to explain the work he had completed and demonstrate that everything was in working order. The work area was clean after the job was completed.
Very pleased with the workmanship and professionalism of Crystal Waters and its' employees.

zenmaster in Calgary
zenmaster in Calgary

the installation of a utility sink in our garage

We are happy with the work of Marco from Crystal Waters.
He was on time and very professional.
Because the sink was installed in the garage, he took extra time to explain how to prevent it from freezing in the winter time.

Strongly recommend Marco for the future projects.

Cam J. in Calgary
Cam J. in Calgary

Hot Water Tank

Crystal Waters came to our rescue when we had our Hot Water tank blower motor go out on us. Cyrstal Waters was able to find us the parts we needed to repair it, saved us a lot of money with the options they provided and the technician that came to site was knowlegable and friendly. They had us up and running the same day!!
I would recommend Crystal Waters to anyone.

Brad C in Vernon
Brad C in Vernon
1 review Vernon, BC

Bathroom reno and new tankless water heater

Had such an amazing experience from the crew at Crystal Waters! They took my budget into account and showed me different options on how I could get the best value for my budget. The installers were efficient and knowledgeable showing me how to use and maintain my new equipment. I highly recommend Crystal Waters and plan on using them with my next renovation

David from Calgary
David from Calgary

New home plumbing

Crystal Waters plumbed our new Trico home four years ago. From the start we had issues with hot and cold water being reversed throughout the house (our fridge and toilets had hot water while our dish washer had cold), water line run through the outside wall to our fridge which froze the first cold day of the year and now our hot water recirculation line burst soaking all the electronics in our mechanical room, ruining some of it. I called Chris at Crystal Waters who said that they could come out to fix it for a cost (workmanship is only warrantied for a year) and this time they would put insulation around it so the next time it breaks it only sprays into the insulation....perhaps fixing it so it doesn't break would have been a better solution. When I asked him if I should expect to have to replace my hot water lines every four years...his reply was 'Maybe'.

James M from Cochrane
James M from Cochrane
8 reviews Cochrane, AB

Entire home build plumbing service

Though the overall work done was to code, we found this company difficult to deal with. My wife found she wasn't being listened to when I wasn't there (which was most visits), and our in floor heating boiler was never set up right, their own staff not knowing how to operate the equipment (in which we paid for their labour time to sit in our house and try to figure out their own equipment manuals). There final solution was to bypass all the more expensive digital controls with an analogue system, even though we had paid for the system they couldn't operate. Had we not recognized that the boiler was trying to run dry, we could have had a significant catastrophe in our house. We would never use their services again.

More about Crystal Waters Plumbing Company Inc

Full Service Plumbing Contractor http: / / crystalwatersplumbing. jimdo. com/
Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?