Parklane Sofa Design

81 Doncaster Avenue Thornhill ON
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Markham  >  Parklane Sofa Design

Reviews for Parklane Sofa Design

Reupholstering of two Bergere Arm Chairs

The material on these chairs was a pale pink moire silk. Unfortunately, after over 30 years, they were definitely showing their age. This is beautiful furniture and I had no hesitation when deciding whether or not to spend the money to re-upholster.
It was a brilliant decision. Margaret (owner) took the time and really helped me make a good choice regarding the fabric. The actual work on the chairs is wonderful. All the piping involved makes the job very detailed , time-consuming and unforgiving of any errors. Her craftsmen completely re-did the cushions at my request as I wanted a box design for a new look. All in all, this was well worth the time involved and one can immediately see the value in the money spent. Well done everyone.

K. Brown in Thornhill
K. Brown in Thornhill

Living Room Furniture

Purchased: Three-Seat Couch, Wingback and French provincial chairs
It is a delight to get to know and work with Margaret, Owner/Designer. She knows her material and design. All furniture is made there from a wide selection of materials/designs. If she doesn't have the item you want, Margaret will locate it and bring it into the store. I will return.

Thank you, and yes I do love helping clients design there space
So thanks Again!!
Margaret

Davisville Village
Davisville Village

Three Living Room Chairs

Many years ago (20 years!) we ordered two matching easy chairs for our living room and one large easy chair for a sitting room. The owners were very knowledgeable and passionate about their product. It was possible to choose from a wide array of high quality fabrics, and we were given good advice about how to match the pattern to the chair design. You would never know the age of the chairs if you saw them--the upholstery job is first rate and highly durable.

I am so happy you guys are so pleased with your purchase, we do use the top upholster guys in the business, Thanks again
Margaret

Lindsey  from Whitchurch-stouffville
Lindsey from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Sectional

I ordered a sectional from parkland and it is the worst quality u have ever owned. In tow years I now have to get rid of it. IKEA would have been better. Shifting fabric in the cushions. The back cushion go was not cut properly and every one has empty corners that sag. Never by from them. Worst quality and over priced.

hey Lindsay
I am very sorry you were so disapointed, we have just changed ownership and we shoot to have high quality and great service.

Shani Silver from Richmond Hill
Shani Silver from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Family Room Chairs

Have been using Mary and Bill's services for some time now. They provide a good product at an exceptional price point. I had two chairs restyled and reupholstered and have been very happy.

Nazish from Toronto
Nazish from Toronto

Sofa design

Great staff and affordable prices. They also have a lot of designs to choose from. I liked that they under promise and over deliver! Would not hesitate to contact them again.

Diane from the Beaches
Diane from the Beaches

custom made furniture

We chose Park Lane because we have a very small house and needed something custome made to fit in. All the other stores out there sold huge sofas and chairs. They came to the house, measured everything and sat down with us to discuss options. Great customer service and the final product was incredible....Highly reccomend it.