Objekts Home & Gift

GLORIA IN SARDIS
GLORIA IN SARDIS
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Dining room furniture

I made a $2300.00 deposit for dining room furniture that was promised to me in November, but did not arrive until December 30, I have been in a dispute with the store owner regarding a refund of my money.When it became obvious the store would not give us a refund, my husband tried to pay the remainder of the amount owing, and pick up the furniture. He asked for information about the furniture, regarding make, type of wood, warranty information etc. He was told by the store that none of that information will be disclosed to us. They have been impossible to deal with and very rude as well. I'm not even sure it is the same furniture I picked from the catalogue. I will never know. This store is so dishonest. We were told about five different stories about why the furniture did not arrive when promised, and what's the secret about where the furniture came from? I have many unanswered questions. If there is any problem with the furniture we have no recourse but court action. Be careful where you spend your money.