Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Reviews for Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Paul from Oakville
Paul from Oakville

Driveway Extension, and walkway

Ok, So we planned to have work done and it took some time to decide on the design(1 year). I drew out a plan for the front walkway and had several companies come out to give us a quote. Proconcrete(Silvio) 2013 came out and he was just great, very helpful, knowledgeable, and overall top notch. The work started and all of the crews were very friendly, my kids enjoyed watching every aspect of the work, and they were all very friendly. The quality of work is amazing, we have had lots of random people stop to comment and say they love the look. We did a combination of exposed and stamped borders and we love the results too. Proconcrete took my plan and executed it perfectly. Thanks for your hard work. Here are some pictures some plan to execution. May 2013

Thank you Paul for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure bringing your vision to life. Also, thank you for sharing photos of your project so that others may see what we've done.

a_cust from Oakville
a_cust from Oakville

Backyard patio and entrance - stamped concrete

What a great company!
We replaced a non-professional installation of flagstone patio with this stamped concrete one in 2008 - so this review is long due - but I have the perspective about the work quality.
Not sure about the sales person - could be George - good advice, great choice of colors (was their idea to make a 2 tone combination). Plus, he had some good suggestions about the shape. In the end, out of about 7 companies, this one gave us the best impression about seriosity, and one of the best price - as I recall was at least another company with a quote "about this amount, we will see" being lower, but ...
John was leading the team. They cleaned up every day, have it measured hundreds times, until they were absolutely sure the slope is right, pour the cement, tint and stamp.
Few days after they cut the stress lines and finish the surface.
They worked in the same time front porch and backyard. Respectful, nice, paying attention to our questions/concerns.
Great job! After 5 years not a single defect, discoloration or crack.
Would I recommend them again? YES! This is a 10 out of 10.

Thank you! It's great to hear that 5 years later you are still pleased with our workmanship; we strive to do great work and have it stay that way.

Kyle from Oakville
Kyle from Oakville

Pool decks

I have used Pro Concrete 3 times in the last 5 years - the most recent was last summer. At our old house we had Pro Concrete re-do our pool deck and sidewalk 2008, and then do our driveway in exposed aggregate in 2009. Last summer we had a pool installed at our new home and I hired Pro Concrete again to do an exposed aggregate decking.

The fact of the matter is the service is terrific, the finished product is always better than i imagined prior to starting and their price is always fair when compared to other quotes. Anyone considering having concrete patios, driveways, or pool decks done MUST see their work and speak to them about the job - you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Kyle for the great review and recommendation, you've been a pleasure to work for on every job.

Annie Chang from Oakville
Annie Chang from Oakville

Driveway,Patio, walkway

Work was done in August 2012. It was done on time and excellent quality work. After the job was done even our neighbors stop by and praised excellent quality. I would definite recommend your company to our friends.
Duarte, who is very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with in design our project. Also the crews who worked on this job were wonderful.

It was great working with you Annie, and we're pleased to get such a great rating from you, thank you.

Robert McCloy from Hamilton
Robert McCloy from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Stamped concrete patio

George the Sales Rep provided excellent service and was very professional and knew the business well. He was very thorough and explained different options and costs and patiently answered all our questions and what to expect during the installation. He provided a list of over 1000 jobs performed from 1994 to the present, we randomly selected about 10 projects to view, 5 old and 5 new, all the customers were happy and the work was exemplary.
The process was handled by 3 crews; excavation, forming, concrete installation/stamping. At each phase each crew made sure we were satisfied with the results and applied no pressure, even when we were changing the design during construction. John the foreman/ stamper made sure that all our concerns were met and exceeded our expectations.
They were on time, extremely efficient, polite and well-mannered and were a pleasure to have on our property. Their final cleanup was meticulous. Also they did not request any payment until the job was totally complete, which we gladly paid them.
Our stamped concrete patio has already received many compliments from our friends. We've had a very positive experience dealing with this company; we highly recommend Pro Concrete and Paving to others who wish to have decorative concrete work installed.

Robert, thank you very much for your recommendation, we really appreciate it and are pleased to hear that you are happy with your stamped concrete patio.

Lillian in T.O.
Lillian in T.O.

Curb Appeal at Front, sides and back!!

Sylvio has different teams doing specialities; so you can see the results in the photos. I visited previous jobs he did that were 9 years old and they remain beautiful too. This was a HUGE project. I researched it and no one came even close to the price. All my neighbours, and ones I don't even know stop me to tell me how beautiful it is. My driveway was narrow before with no space to park. Take a look! I'm thrilled.

Thank you Lillian for your kind remarks. We are very happy with the end result as well. It was a pleasure working for you.

Floor Town in Hamilton
Floor Town in Hamilton
1 review , ON

Front entrance

Their work was great, from beginning to the end. Awesome results at the end. They were very polite, the finishing product showed that they are professionals and want to make their customer happy. I totally recommend them for concrete work.

Thank you very much for the great rating and recommendation, it's always nice to hear thats we have another happy customer!

maryt in Binbrook
maryt in Binbrook
1 review BINBROOK, ON

Agregate/Stamped drive, sidewalk and porch

PC was referred to us by my brother-in-law who had all his concrete work done around his house and pool. Even years after the installation, it looks shiny and new. The stones in the aggregate are multi-colored and interesting. Looks great once the sealer was applied.

Sylvio and his team are fantastic. Always professional and their work is beautiful. They had to deal with my neighbor who has OCD and went above and beyond to make sure everyone was happy with their work. Nothing but compliments for this company and would recommend them to anyone.

We're so happy you were pleased with everything, we do our best to make each customer happy! Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our company! We very much appriciate it!

Tina Goodhew in Oakville
Tina Goodhew in Oakville
1 review OAKVILLE, ON

Front steps, driveway and patio

We had Pro Concrete complete our front steps, driveway and small patio in front of our house. They used a combination of exposed aggregate and decorative concrete. The job turned out better than we could have hoped and we are extremely pleased. All our neighbours have commented on how gorgeous it looks. Every step of the process was seamless. They allowed us to tweak the design several times prior to pouring and were very accommodating. We now have a few jealous neighbours and one has already called for a quote.
The craftsmanship and quality are outstanding. We would without hesitation recommend Pro Concrete!

Thank you very much Tina for the wonderful feedback and recommendation!

Rosario & Christine Macri in MISSISSAUGA
Rosario & Christine Macri in MISSISSAUGA
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

front porch, front landing, partial driveway, walkway, patio, landscaping

We had our porch, front landing, partial driveway, walkway and patio done in stamped concrete. Pro Concrete helped us with the design and colour scheme. George even provided us with a brochure of reference homes from work they did as far back as over 10 years ago that we could visit to see for ourselves first-hand the quality of their work. we gotta tell you, their workmanship and attention to detail is outstanding. Both my wife and I had an opportunity, on a couple of occasions, to watch John and his team at work, and we were amazed at their skill at forming and shaping the concrete, especially our circular front landing and 'crown' at the top of our driveway. We were so pleased with the finished design and work. Silvio, the owner came by on a couple of occasions a few weeks later to check up on everything and to ensure we were completely happy with the finished product. Afterwards, we had Duarte and his team from PC Landscaping come in and re-landscape our backyard and side of our home. We weren't totally sure how we wanted to landscape, so Duarte spent quite a bit of time with us on the design and layout and helped us pick the right plant material. He even asked us to go along with him when it was time to get the plant material. My wife and I decided on a couple of minor changes along the way, which Duarte was more than happy to help us with. We now have a beautiful backyard and can't wait for the plants and trees to mature. After spending so much time talking with John and Duarte while the work was being done on our home, we can honestly call them our friends now.

If you are at that stage of deciding on a company to do your stamped concrete or exposed aggregate work and landscaping, don't hesitate to call Pro Concrete and PC Landscaping. If a time ever comes again, I know my wife and I will be calling on their services again,

Rosario & Christine Macri

thank you for taking the time to write such a great review, we really appriciate it. It was a pleasure working for you!

More about Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Pro Concrete is a trusted and reputable concrete company with over 30 years of experience with a multitude of concrete finishes including exposed aggregate and stamped concrete, we will make your next concrete project the envy of your friends and neighbours.