Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Best of 2016 winner 3 timesBest of 2016winner 3 times

Reviews for Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Marianne in Mississauga
Marianne in Mississauga

Aggregate concrete walkways, planter boxes, curbs, and two plain concrete slabs

** Work done June 2016.

Pro Concrete did an excellent job on my sister's front walkway and had done a number of jobs in her neighbourhood. My other sister and I then contacted the company and each had an excellent experience with them.

They provided a detailed written quote during the first visit, complete with measurements and a drawing. Our original scope excluded our front bricked planter boxes because we didn't think we could afford to replace them. We later had them come back to re-quote and are so happy we did: in the grand scheme the cost was nominal (a few thousand dollars) because the higher volume of concrete lowered the cost per square foot and the finished product looks incredible.

Their on-site crew was excellent. Within a few days, they demolished our old walkway, cleared our old shed and greenhouse from the backyard, prepared the area, built the forms, poured everything, exposed the aggregate, and returned a week later to seal the job.

They provided us with a catalog outlining many jobs, broken down by city, year of installation, and address. We were encouraged to look at the oldest jobs because they were indicative of the long-term quality of the work.

Our scope included: Exposed aggregate front walkway/steps/platform and planter boxes with bullnosing, flat curbs on both sides of the driveway, a walkway that continued into the backyard, and a step to the garage, and a set of steps to our side door. We also had two small plain slabs poured in our backyard for a shed and pool equipment.

We received many quotes from companies we found on Homestars and Pro Concrete's was the most competitive for our scope of work. The attached photos are both from 2016 when the job was initially completed (comparison shots) as well as one showing how things look today. We last had it sealed Spring 2019.

I expect our concrete to last a good long time but if we ever needed another concrete job we wouldn't hesitate to hire Pro Concrete.

Joan G
Joan G

Aggregate walkway & patio & front entrance

We have used pro concrete 2 times.. each time amazing workmanship! Quality like no other. Sylvios knowledge & dedication to his customers is out standing.. that’s why they are the pros!
Honestly they are not the cheapest out there doing this kind of work.. but you get what you pay for..
it lasts .. he is old school gentleman with standards & morals who treats his employees very good!
The workers respects your property & take lots of pride in their jobs!!
And noooo I’m note related to anyone at the company! But I will only use this company & going forward know my kids will also.. anyone who asks for recommendations I will only say pro concrete!
I had a situation & Sylvio took care of it for me no questions asked.. man of his word! I appreciated it so much! Thank you again!! Everyone in neighbour hood comments on my design!! Thanks pro concrete!
Feel free anyone to contact me for references anytime!
Joan , Stoney Creek

Aleks in Mississauga
Aleks in Mississauga

Front and Back Stamped Concrete

ProConcrete did an amazing job on our front and back patios and side walkways this summer. The entire team was amazing from start to finish, site crews were super helpful and polite always, all concerns we had were addressed in a timely fashion by John. We couldn't be happier with our new concrete and that we decided to go with ProConcrete, since its done this summer we will see how well everything holds up going forward.

Philomena in Hamilton
Philomena in Hamilton

Awesome! RELIABLE!!!

Very professional group. Among the many other companies I requested a quote from, proconcrete was the best. Right from phone call up unto work start & finish, pro concrete proved themselves to be knowledgeable of their work and respectful of client's property and all. I had a small crack afterwards and when i called them they sent me to fill out a service form on their website and to upload pix of damage. Their response time to my concern and request was phenomenal. They came and repaired crack in a timely and professional manner. It is refreshing to know there's still amazing and reliable companies out there.

Alexandra&Blake
Alexandra&Blake
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Driveway, front walk, front steps and retaining wall for flower bed

We needed our entire driveway, which includes a carport, as well as a pathway to the front door re-done. George created the design and helped us with options so that we could evaluate and decide. What looks best in our minds is not always the best option in terms of functionality/maintenance! The execution of the project was swift, with minimal impact to us, no deviation from the initial plan. I had looked up the Company and I already knew they are rated A+ with BBB and had won Best of HomeStars 3 years, so I had high expectations. Silvio and his crew did not disappoint, they were fast and efficient. The end result is a beautiful driveway and entrance to the house.

ctroisi in Burlington
ctroisi in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Front Walkway

We just had our front walkway done by Pro Concrete and Paving in exposed aggregate. They did a fantastic job, paying very close to detail from beginning to the end of the project. Our walkway is solid and looks fantastic. We've had many compliments from our neighbours and friends alike. A great job.

Carm & Debbie Troisi

Rick K in Hamilton
Rick K in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Driveway and Patio

Fantastic crew. The team was very positive and worked hard all three days they were at the site. They were very professional and courteous. At the end of the job they cleaned up everything going as far as washing down the shrubs and bushes on my property and both neighbours beside me. I highly recommend this company.

Jim Cairns in Hamilton
Jim Cairns in Hamilton

Exposed Aggregate Driveway

We are so happy we chose Pro Concrete to do our exposed aggregate driveway. Their design advice and ideas made the end result even better than we expected. From the detailed quote, to the completion of the job, the entire team were professional, prompt and extremely competent at what they do. I highly recommend this company and wouldn’t hesitate to use their expertise again if the need arises.
Thank you to the entire Pro Concrete team!
Jim and Judy Cairns

Tracy H in Burlington
Tracy H in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

New Exposed Aggregate Driveway & Brushed Concrete Patio

We were extremely happy with the work that Pro Concrete & Paving did around our property.

We have a huge 50x20' driveway that Pro Concrete re-did with Exposed Aggregate, which included a front step and landing. We also had our backyard patio done with brushed concrete. Both look amazing. We were very impressed with the crew that did the work. They will all very professional and the work that they did was thorough (unknown issue under the step, that was handled quickly and efficiently).

We were also impressed with the daily clean up around our property at the end of each workday, this also included our neighbours driveway that had dust and dirt from our driveway renovation. This says a lot about a company and the training that they do with their staff.

We received regular communication from the company regarding the status of our job and next follow up steps. The quote provided to us, was 100% correct. I have already recommended them to family and would not hesitate to use them again, should we do further work around our home.

More about Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Pro Concrete is a trusted and reputable concrete company with over 30 years of experience with a multitude of concrete finishes including exposed aggregate and stamped concrete, we will make your next concrete project the envy of your friends and neighbours.