Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Decorative Concrete
786 Burlington St East Hamilton ON L8L4K3
HomeStars  >  Decorative Concrete in Burlington  >  Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

SQ in Mississauga

We had our patio done last spring and I had a very good experience dealing with this company. The crew was very courteous and hard working - more companies should be like this. I haven't had any issues yet such as cracking in the concrete, but will hope that if anything happens, the company will help to resolve.

Harvey Bloomfield in Mississauga

Pro Concrete did an amazing job on replacing my asphalt drive way and my entrance with a new Aggregate concrete and porch and patio. All there crews were professional and knowledgeable. Check out Before And After the photos below. everyday I get more neighbors coming by by and remarking how beautiful it is

John S. in Oakville

Pro Concrete customer service and work quality was excellent. They provided consultation and design. The staff worked long and hard, kept their schedule, and left everything clean without impacting neighbours.

Adele in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

My husband and I got a few quotes before deciding to go with Proconcrete. Read a lot of reviews and we were given a fair cost. The staff and workers are very friendly and professional. Sylvio the owner is a very kind and honest man. We were very happy with the overall results. We had some issues with the porch, but the company was very quick to respond and solved the issues with patience and hard work.
Thank you very much to Sylvio, and all the staff of Proconcrete. Excellent customer service!

Review has 1 previous version
1 review Burlington, ON

We were really pleased with every aspect of Pro Concrete's installation of our stamped concrete patio. We arranged for it in the Fall. They came in May when they said they would, executed the design perfectly, worked quickly at every stage of the project and with minimum fuss. You could tell it's a good company just by the way the crews worked together. The job was finished in only a few days, start to finish, and the shiny "finish" is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks to all of you at Pro Concrete for a great job.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with an excellent review!

Lisa in Binbrook
1 review Hamilton, ON

Competitive pricing and top quality work!!
We are in our second year after having our Exposed Aggregate driveway steps and porch completed. There has not been a thing wrong. From the beginning to the end we have been totally satisfied. While they were here digging out our driveway area, they even dug it over further to assist with our garden project we did after it was all done. We are so happy with the results that we have just contacted them about doing our back patio and steps for us!
Thank you Pro Concrete!!

Job Price

Thank you very much Lisa! We appreciate your excellent review & are so happy we met all your needs & expectations.

Mike in Milton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Pro Concrete has fixed all my issues. Still doesn't look 100% as I had to wait so long to seal it.

After my initial review I was contacted by Pro Concrete. They came back and made the job right.

Review has 1 previous version
1 review Hamilton, ON

Pro concrete did my backyard patio. They were always on time and the workers were very professional. I love my patio. They listened to my questions and concerns. They came ready with plans that I could choose from.

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your great review!

Amy from Stoney Creek
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

We hired Pro Concrete to do a complete over haul on the exterior of our house and we couldn't be happier! This company is in high demand for a reason but the wait is well worth it! They did an excellent job from excavation to framing to pouring and sealing. The entire process from start to finish was controlled and organized. We were in such good hands that we took no time off work during the entire process which is rare nowadays with contractors. We can honestly say we are more than satisfied with their work and their customer service. Well worth the investment!
Thank you to Silvio, Duarte and the Pro Concrete team for beautifying our house!
Tony & Amy

Job Price

Thank you so much Tony & Amy! We truly appreciate your feedback and the excellent review.

More about Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Pro Concrete is a trusted and reputable concrete company with over 30 years of experience with a multitude of concrete finishes including exposed aggregate and stamped concrete, we will make your next concrete project the envy of your friends and neighbours.