Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Decorative Concrete
786 Burlington St East Hamilton ON L8L4K3
HomeStars  >  Decorative Concrete in Burlington  >  Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

1 review Hamilton, ON

So refreshing to deal with a company that takes pride in their work and delivers a reliable, timely, positive experience for the customer. We are pleased to recommend ProConcrete and Paving, and they will be our first choice for concrete work in the future.

Liz
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Pro Concrete did an amazing job on the front of my house. They came when they said they would and did exactly what they said they would. The work men were clean, tidy and very detailed. They answered questions and made the whole process very easy.

SQ in Mississauga

We had our patio done last spring and I had a very good experience dealing with this company. The crew was very courteous and hard working - more companies should be like this. I haven't had any issues yet such as cracking in the concrete, but will hope that if anything happens, the company will help to resolve.

Harvey Bloomfield in Mississauga

Pro Concrete did an amazing job on replacing my asphalt drive way and my entrance with a new Aggregate concrete and porch and patio. All there crews were professional and knowledgeable. Check out Before And After the photos below. everyday I get more neighbors coming by by and remarking how beautiful it is