Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Decorative Concrete
786 Burlington St East Hamilton ON L8L4K3
HomeStars  >  Decorative Concrete in Burlington  >  Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

John S. in Oakville

Pro Concrete customer service and work quality was excellent. They provided consultation and design. The staff worked long and hard, kept their schedule, and left everything clean without impacting neighbours.

Adele in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

My husband and I got a few quotes before deciding to go with Proconcrete. Read a lot of reviews and we were given a fair cost. The staff and workers are very friendly and professional. Sylvio the owner is a very kind and honest man. We had the work done the 2nd week of May and it was delayed a week or so due to the rain. My husband and I were very happy with the overall result. However, a few days after the work was complete, we noticed a few large rocks of the exposed aggregate chipped off, and now large noticeable holes are left on the surface of the porch and steps. I want to attempt to fix it myself, but since Sylvio said we have a year warranty on the work, I will be calling with this concern very soon. This is the only reason why I did not score this review a 10 out of 10 stars.

1 review Burlington, ON

We were really pleased with every aspect of Pro Concrete's installation of our stamped concrete patio. We arranged for it in the Fall. They came in May when they said they would, executed the design perfectly, worked quickly at every stage of the project and with minimum fuss. You could tell it's a good company just by the way the crews worked together. The job was finished in only a few days, start to finish, and the shiny "finish" is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks to all of you at Pro Concrete for a great job.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with an excellent review!

Lisa in Binbrook
1 review Hamilton, ON

Competitive pricing and top quality work!!
We are in our second year after having our Exposed Aggregate driveway steps and porch completed. There has not been a thing wrong. From the beginning to the end we have been totally satisfied. While they were here digging out our driveway area, they even dug it over further to assist with our garden project we did after it was all done. We are so happy with the results that we have just contacted them about doing our back patio and steps for us!
Thank you Pro Concrete!!

Job Price

Thank you very much Lisa! We appreciate your excellent review & are so happy we met all your needs & expectations.

Mike in Milton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Hi. I used Pro concrete a few years back. Their service at that time was great. They did a great job. After less then a year my front steps started chipping away. I had them out and they wanted 1500 dollars to fix it and seal it. it was about $550 to fix it. This was the spring after the work was completed. I had the job done the September before. I couldn't believe they wanted money. Especially after paying what I did for the work. So after I decided to pay for the fix they never returned any calls or emails. I have noticed a few people complain about the same thing. They did a quote and said we will be in touch. Here I am over a 2 years after still waiting. I don't know if they will blame the chipping on the age (almost 3 years). But it has been the same since year one. I am now attempting to find someone else to fix the job.

I have read other reviews that weren't so great where they went out of their way to fix the issues. I did not receive any of this support. They have pictures of the repair. And refuse to do anything. I love the patio and steps and path, but they should have taken care of the crumbling when I first complained. Instead of saying it would be $550. If they did support me they would have got a better rating. I expect them to reply on here saying they tried everything to help me. They haven't tried anything. I was the one always calling. I was even going to pay for a fix I shouldn't be paying for. Now I will have someone else fix it.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Pro concrete did my backyard patio. They were always on time and the workers were very professional. I love my patio. They listened to my questions and concerns. They came ready with plans that I could choose from.

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your great review!

Amy from Stoney Creek
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

We hired Pro Concrete to do a complete over haul on the exterior of our house and we couldn't be happier! This company is in high demand for a reason but the wait is well worth it! They did an excellent job from excavation to framing to pouring and sealing. The entire process from start to finish was controlled and organized. We were in such good hands that we took no time off work during the entire process which is rare nowadays with contractors. We can honestly say we are more than satisfied with their work and their customer service. Well worth the investment!
Thank you to Silvio, Duarte and the Pro Concrete team for beautifying our house!
Tony & Amy

Job Price

Thank you so much Tony & Amy! We truly appreciate your feedback and the excellent review.

James from Mississauga

Great service from the quote to finish, very very good work done on time...would use Pro Concrete again and recommend them Anytime! I would also like to thank John for his leadership and his desire to make use happy....

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review! We truly appreciate it.

Justine from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

This is an update to my initial review below. The patio is now done and it is SPECTACULAR! Every aspect of the work was done to the highest standards. I was impressed with the materials and methods used as well as the calibre of each team of workers. A friend was by this week who had had Pro Concrete and another company out to quote his concrete patio and he went with the other company because they were cheaper. He is regretting it now given the poor quality of work that was done and the poor solutions offered. So Pro Concrete's quote may seem higher, but knowing the excellence in workmanship and customer service, it is worth every penny. I recommend Pro Concrete unreservedly.

I'll write in later once the job is done, but I wanted to comment now on the initial aspects of service. I left messages for 7 concrete patio companies 2 weeks ago and only 2 have returned my call (I get that people are busy, but a quick call to say "we'll be in touch later in the month" would have been appreciated). Raquel from Pro Concrete called back within 24 hours and had George out to quote in less than a week. George was amazing. Very thorough and knowledgeable, didn't try to upsell unnecessary items (even told me that a couple things I thought would be good to add weren't worth doing, he would do them if I wanted, but he didn't think visually it would make much difference). Also very friendly and personable. The other company that came to quote took a few days to call back and when they did, they called at 7am and asked if they could come out right then. Although that company did a number of our neighbours' patios, we decided to go with Pro Concrete. They were more expensive but George's attention to detail was exemplary. Between Raquel's and George's service levels, I am anticipating that all aspects of Pro Concrete's installation and subsequent follow up will be similarly excellent. I will post another review once the work is done in the next 6 weeks!

Job Price

Justine! Thank you so much for the review on our service. We truly appreciate our customers input and look forward to completing your project.

Scott in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

After friends recommended them we paid for a project. It was well done with one follow up.
We've had a couple of minor issues since and cannot get any reply from them. Email, call, online form submission. Nothing.

Job Price

Hi Scott! Pro Concrete strives on providing an excellent product to all of our customers. We are one of the few companies that actually take the time to make things right if there are any issues that arise. We have even implemented a new system this year on our website allowing our existing customers to access an online service request form to improve our service. We have been unable to verify the above statement made by you above. The delay in our response is because upon searching our records for all service requests under the name Scott has been unsuccessfull. We definetly value our customer feed back and if there is a concern with work we have done for you please feel free to contact our office at 905-312-0180 and we will be more then happy to access the situation.

More about Pro Concrete & Paving Ltd

Pro Concrete is a trusted and reputable concrete company with over 30 years of experience with a multitude of concrete finishes including exposed aggregate and stamped concrete, we will make your next concrete project the envy of your friends and neighbours.