KP Construction Inc

HomeStars  >  Decorative Concrete in Brampton  >  KP Construction Inc

Reviews for KP Construction Inc

Dave
Dave

Driveway, porch, two tier walkway, planter, sides of house and patio.

I was in search of a contractor for my stamped concrete project for a very long time. I was referred to KP Construction Inc, and after doing some research on them and speaking to a lot of their past clients my spouse and I were determined to hire these guys. The level of customer service provided by Mr Harpreet Singh was paramount. He assisted us with the design and accommodated last minute changes with no hesitation. All commitments pertaining to the contract were upheld on time. The crew's attention to detail, craftsmanship, punctuality and cleanliness of job site before and after work was phenomenal. Mr Harpreet was always courteous during all conversations during and off working hours. He always worked together with his crew making it difficult to differentiate between the employer and employees. The
project came out picture perfect and we are constantly receiving compliments on a daily basis. Such a skill is not acquired by experience, it's just raw natural talent. I highly recommend KP Construction Inc. for any of your stamped concrete needs. Mark my word, these guys are the best in the industry. Best bang for my bucks.....

Tamara
Tamara

Stamped concrete front walkway, backyard and driveway.

KP Construction did an amazing job on our stamped concrete walkway, backyard and driveway. I would highly recommend them; they were very professional and hard working. Most days they were at our house by 6:30am and often worked until 7:00pm. I was very impressed with their work ethic. My husband and I picked the best company and team to deal with. The owner, Harpreet Singh, was very hands, always prompt to respond to any questions I had, and very attentive. KP Construction are the experts when it comes to stamped concrete and Harpreet is a visionary when it comes to design and layout.

salraz from Aurora
salraz from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Stamped Concrete Driveway, Porch and walkout basement patio

We are absolutely amazed and delighted with the work these guys did for us. They are so professional , efficient, clean and quick that all our neighbours were stunned! We would have no hesitation in recommending them. We get people stop and complement us on how good the driveway and the front looks! The steps to the patio and the patio itself looks fabulous too. It is rare to find contractors like these now a days! Thank You Guys - you are the BEST!!
If you are wanting to have a stamped concrete project done, ask for a quote and book these guys early as they are busy and are now booking for next year! You wont regret it.
We will post again to let you know how things are after the winter!

RR Pickering
RR Pickering
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Stamped concrete Driveway

Harpreet and his team are true professionals! I was amazed at their diligence with the entire process - from excavation, to form to pour: everything was handled so well. Thank YOU

Daniel R.
Daniel R.

stamp Concrete

Well priced, excellent coordination, quality work, professional all the way from estimation to completion. Overall we are very pleased and extremely happy with a whole project that was well managed and done on time accomadating all our needs within the budget.

testpilot .
testpilot .

Stamp concrete

The work was all customized to my satisification. Navpreet is an excellent craftsman with his hands and displays a "Wow" finish to the concrete work that he does.

stevenn .
stevenn .

Stamp concrete

KP recently did my front driveway, walkways, porch and backyard approximately over 4000 square feet. We discussed together with the layout that I had in mind and we came up the final layout with a minimal changed. I'm very impress with the jobs and workmanship they had done. The project started and complete within three weeks timeline. There were number of stages till completion and their crew assigned for each step was professional and well trained and they cleaned up job site after each day. Everyone drive by giving me two thump up. it appears great and I am very happy that I made the right decision.

Anton .
Anton .

Stamp concrete

Before we go to KP, We investigate around 50 – 60 houses which were done concrete drive way. Most of them which were beautifully done was KP construction Inc. Sometimes even we knock on the door and talk to some of the people to find a trusted professional contractor. They all said KP is the best.
Then we contact KP and we discussed our design. It was started on time and completed timely manner. Every day before they leave they kept the area clean and nice. The project was completed whatever we discussed and done beyond our expectation. Our neighbours are very impressed with their jobs. They all said the drive way was so beautiful. We even noticed some strangers stop/slow down their car in front of the driveway and watch. We are so proud of the KP jobs, very impressive. You guys very professional. Now I know why they said “KP IS THE BEST”. I recommend KP construction to any one.

Roxanne from Brampton
Roxanne from Brampton

Front Porch and Back Patio

I selected KP Construction after spending a couple of years looking for a reputable Concrete Contractor. I read the reviews for this company and decided to go with them. They did not disappoint. The job started ahead of schedule and was completed in one week. KP / Harpreet, the owner is well organised and very professional. He is perfectionist and detailed oriented. In addition to monitoring other projects at various locations, he worked at my house everyday to support his team and ensured all was done properly. None of the workers needed coaching.They knew their job very well and were very polite. They came early, worked fast and cleaned the site before leaving at night. The quote was not the lowest but I think it was fair since they were flexible with some of my last minute modifications.I liked the fact that KP kept the same quote he gave me previous year, even though I slightly increased the size of my patio. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

More about KP Construction Inc

KP Construction Inc. was established in 1996. Since then we are serving our service in Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto, Orangeville, Caledon, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton and York Region. KP Construction Inc. manufactures their own proprietary stamping tools that are considered to be the highest level of professional quality. KP Construction Inc. ...