Appliance Retailers
Appliance Retailers

Reviews for Waves Appliances Centre

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

FURNACE REPAIR

I FIND MR ZAHID OF WAVES APPLIANCES, VERY PROFESSIONAL, HONEST, HARD WORKING, FOCUS AND TECHNICALLY SOUND. HE WAS ON TIME AND COMPLETED HIS JOB WITHIN THE TIME FRAME AND LEFT THE PLACE IN A CLEAN AND TIDY CONDITION. I ALSO FIND HIS CHARGES VERY REASONABLE AND BELOW THE MARKET RATES.

Raghavender Pati from Brampton
Raghavender Pati from Brampton

new appliances installation

Please never go to this business, I have called waves appliances couple of weeks back to install my home appliances. The guy gave me an appointment at 9:00 and arrived at 2:30. First with the microwave he drilled 5 to 6 holes instead of 2 finding the right spot. Totally un-professional. Next when installing the dishwasher he has cut the bracess ont he top to temporarily fix the unit. After the guy left the dishwasher was coming out and not installed right. Next i found he has cut the fitting brasses into two so i can never use it again. Also the drain pipe installation kit which came with unit was not even opened. in other words the drain pipe was just fitted with hands but not fixed. i called them with all the complains and they never show up and when try calling again they hang up the phone saying they cannot do anything about it. VERY VERY poor customer service . The end result is i have extra drills in my dry wall and dishwasher was not completely installed and also damaged the parts came with it. Never ever go to this business please.

Ahmad Nadeem from Milton
Ahmad Nadeem from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Appliances purchase & repair.

Brampton

I know Zahid and doing business with waves appliances for last 10 years, during those years he was the only professional I contacted if I had any issue related to my appliances.
I bought appliances from him and repaired some as well, the one thing which really impressed me was his professionalism and honesty, he never over charged and his after sales and repair service was amazing.
Once I bought a stove from him, he went extra miles from delivery to installation.
Generally, after sales and service, it’s really hard to get hold on those people however my experience was extremely satisfactory once I came across a situation.
My first choice is always waves appliances, and would recommend it to every one to deal with waves appliances and Zahid.

John from Brampton
John from Brampton

Appliances

I would recommend this Waves appliances store over any other appliance stores. Zahid was super knowledgeable and didn't try to sell you anything that he didn't believe in. He was extremely honest and forthcoming on what was great and what sucked about each appliance. As a consumer, I appreciated that honesty.

We bought a washer and dryer from them, and were so pleased with their customer service, that we went back and bought a fridge from them as well. The purchase process was easy, and we got a great price!

In summary: Waves Appliances are awesome... and their service is great !!!

GUNJAN from Brampton
GUNJAN from Brampton

Fridge, Laundry

Brampton

I have been a customer of Wave Appliance for more than 4 years. I own and manage rental properties and use services from Wave appliance exclusively for all my appliance needs. Zahid Hussain owner of the store is very honest and reliable person with very good knowledge and experience on all the home appliance. I have recommended him to many of my friends and family and they are all happy with the service provided and price quoted by wave appliance. I would strongly recommend WAVE appliance to anyone.

Adil Ladhani in Mississauga
Adil Ladhani in Mississauga
5 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Fridge repair

Brampton

I called them to repair my Fridge. Two service calls, $300, and much phone call dodging later my Fridge is still broken. These guys are dishonest crooks that did a poor job and did not honor their supposed "warranty" on their work.