Conestogo Carpenters Ltd

Brandon in
Brandon in
1 review , ON

Tottenham Shop/Garage

My experience with "Conestogo Carpenters" is nothing short than exceptional.
When I decided to build my shop/garage, I did my research and saw various builds. However the builders that stood out was Conestogo. There workmanship quality of work and overall price surpassed the rest.
Ralph, Mervin & Cecil listened to my ideas and came up with a design that I was comfortable with.
As for the carpenters, the crew was young, polite and detailed. They required no supervision, worked long hours and always tidied the site at the end of the day.
There is no question that I will definitely recommend "Conestogo Carpenters", to all my friends.

Thank you again guys see you on my next project.
P.S. Lastly, I reside in New Tecumseth you guys have other fans of your work. I constantly have strangers dropping in and asking questions about the build and where told that the By-law officers and Planning department tell prospects to take note of your work!
Brandon

Chip Pitfield from Toronto
Chip Pitfield from Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Home Renovation

These guys have done two major renovations for us. They are exceptional. They are professional. They are super-clean. They manage expectations perfectly. They don't require supervision. They exercise great judgement and, when uncertain, simply ask. The last small job they did for us we didn't even ask for a quote. I would trust these guys under any circumstances. They are also nice.

Looking for Builders pros in Waterloo?