Bathurst Mobile Readymix Inc

Concrete Contractors
107 Manville Road Scarborough ON
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Scarborough Junction  >  Bathurst Mobile Readymix Inc

Reviews for Bathurst Mobile Readymix Inc

Sean from Toronto
Sean from Toronto
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Garage foundation

How to ask for 10 meters to come to my house into trucks 5 and a half Each truck the first truck arrived with 9 meters on it we poured the whole thing under the foundation and then he extorted an extra charge to bring the remaining meter required. Up charge Me 2 more meters after telling me on the phone I would only have to pay what I used.

Chris Perez from Toronto
Chris Perez from Toronto

Concrete delivery

I called Bathurst Readimix to deliver some concrete to my home. They were able to come within 24 hours, they arrived on time as promised, and delivered the product as promised. Very happy.