Weathermakers Ltd

780-266-3678
9441 58 Avenue NW
Edmonton
AB

Hired Weathermakers to do a furnace inspection after noticing a smell coming from our furnace. They suggested a furnace cleaning and said everything else was fine. When we had the furnace cleaned it was brought to our attention that there was a problem with a drain hose that was missed by weathermakes. I was disappointed that they missed this and the furnace cleaner noticed it instead. I feel as though they should have noticed this as they were hired to inspect the whole furnace. Other than that, the service was fine. they arrived on time. scheduling was quick. They did phone to follow up and we made them aware of what was missed by their tech, but nothing came of it, nor did I ask for anything, but I expected a follow up after the complaint that was never received.

Good morning!

Thank you for your comment! We appreciate getting feedback from our clients. This helps us improve our service and client satisfaction.

As a result of your review, I have met with our team members to revisit how we handle our client's queries, and stressed the importance of complete follow up on our part. Also you are correct, we should have caught the drain hose issue. As part of our upcoming regular weekly technician training, we will be reviewing the steps involved in inspections and troubleshooting. Having said that, I was glad to hear that the company we recommend for duct cleaning caught it and brought it to your attention.

I was happy to read of your overall satisfaction with the service, the technician's arrival to your home on time and the follow up call.

If you would like to discuss any part of your experience with Weathermakers further, please feel free to call me at 780-COMFORT, that's 780-266-3678.

Anna Duke