15, impasse du Canotage Gatineau QC

Reviews for Done Right Roofing

F. Ingrey in Gatineau
F. Ingrey in Gatineau
1 review Gatineau, QC

Removing and replacing roof shingles and removing and replacing new material on flat roof.

Excellent work from start to finish. The owners of the company explained fully the required work to be done and suggested materials to be used. Very professional - what a great job, my roof looks great. And not a speck of mess left behind. I will certainly be recommending them to others.

Andrew in Gatineau
Andrew in Gatineau
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Roof

It is very nice to support our small businesses, especially when they do good work. Easy to talk too and are very nice people.
Clean and tidy, great work and good price!

martrichard in Nepean
martrichard in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

New Roof

This is the second time we engage Done right roofing. The name of Richard's company truly reflects the quality of the craftsmanship and service. Richard was honest enough to tell us that one part of our roof was in perfect condition and not to invest. I would recommend his services.

thanks Martin always a pleasure

Ken in Gatineau
Ken in Gatineau

Roof Re-shingling

QC

I received 2 quotes to re-do the roof and went with Done Right. The owners are very friendly gentlemen and came by in person for the estimate, a few more times to help us select the right shingles and finally to perform the work. They did a fantastic job in good time and kept me apprised of issues they encountered, which they resolved professionally. They know their work inside out and also have a good history of the area's homes.

Highly recommend Done Right Roofing.

thanks for the nice review

Done Right Roofing in Toronto
Done Right Roofing in Toronto

QC

The owners are Richard and Danny Thompson who are brothers, who are very pleasant and perfectionist with over 25 years experience. They cleaned their mess everyday leaving it spotless. Our Roof looks amazing what a awesome job they did. Richard brought samples of the roofing tiles you wish to have we chose black which makes our roof so attractive with the brick. The two brothers and a helper did the whole roof. Today you do not know who your hiring we were blessed to have the best roofers around as far as my husband and I believe. Thank you, thank you!! Richard and Danny we pray much continued success and GOD WILLING GOOD HEALTH.

thanks for the coffee much appreciated

Grant in Ottawa
Grant in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Re-shingle

QC

Used them some 20 or more years ago and used them again this year. Great crew. Great work. Great price. Highly recommend them. We are very happy and trust we won't be seeing them for another 25 plus years.

thanks Grant it was a pleasure serving you

Dave Beauchamp
Dave Beauchamp

Roof replacement

QC

Excellent Service from Richard and Danny. This was the second time we had them do our roof, the first one lasted almost 20 years with no issues! They were reliable, honest and punctual and left little to no mess behind. We highly recommend Done Right Roofing to anyone who wants a quality job! Thanks Guys!

Michel Cardinal
Michel Cardinal
1 review Gatineau, QC

Roof needed to be changed

My roof needed to be changed. I contacted Rick and Danny and I have no regret dealing with these guy's. They are very honest and know what they are talking about when it comes to roofing. I would not hesitate a bit in recommending Done Right Roofing to any of my friends. These days its are to get an honest contractor and honest opinions these guy's are genuine, honest and hard working.

was a pleasure thank again for the good coffee

ruth mcgreevy from GATINEAU
ruth mcgreevy from GATINEAU
1 review , SK

new roof

I highly recommend Done Right Roofing - this is the second time I have dealt with Richard and Danny and found them to be extra helpful, always on time, extremely professional , informative, and clean up after each day ! They have years of experience and are a credit to our community

Gerald de Montigny from GATINEAU
Gerald de Montigny from GATINEAU

home roofing --house and garage

The roof over the house had leaked in the winter and needed to be repaired. Richard Thompson provided an estimate to replace only the parts of the roof that needed replacement. Importantly he did not propose to do more work than was needed. This is the sure sign of an honest tradesman. His crew arrived to do the work at 7:30 a.m., cleaned up after themselves, were courteous and friendly, and in truth did a great job. So if you want honest and dependable service and a company that will do what is necessary give Richard and Done Right Roofing a call.

Looking for Roofing pros in Nepean?