Airlux Heating & Air Conditioning

Vitaly L
Vitaly L
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Facility Manager

I have used Airlux different size heat pumps in few spaces inside Senior Care Complex such as server room , electrical room and nursing stations.
Units provide reliable operation maintaining desired temperature control in such critical rooms.
Installation cost was lower than competitors. We have these units for more than 8 years with no issues. Service was exceptional and very cost effective.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Air conditioning, Heating and cost savings

We took advantage of the government rebate program to update our home to a ductless heat pump system and the bonus is we now have air conditioning! Airlux provided amazing service, the installation went great and they were less expensive then a lot of the competitors! Highly recommended!

Mikhail
Mikhail
0 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Air conditioning install and heating system upgrade

I needed air conditioning in a few bedrooms at my house, Airlux was able to install one outdoor unit and with two indoor units. The system is super quite and efficient. I am also using the heating option on the airlux heatpump, which is saving me 100$ month in comparison to my electric baseboards. I recommend Airlux 110% percent.

PS Airlux is the most competitive system on the market.

Brelal Lee in Prince rupert
Brelal Lee in Prince rupert
1 review Prince Rupert, BC

Heat pump + installation

Airlux, simply, is the best. I've been using their products for 2 years now and i love it. I've called them up a few times for questions about the product and the customer service is always nice and receptive to help. The installation team did a good job of concealing the tubes and wire things as they couldn't drill through the wall :)