La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries

A.F. in Waterloo
A.F. in Waterloo
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Repeat, repeat, repeat customer

We have purchased MANY things from lazboy throughout the years. The last purchase was a living room set...When it arrived I was unhappy with the over all look...Our sales person (Hart in Kitchener) said " Don't worry about it (regarding policy) "we will refund you 100% or you can select new stuff..your call". AMAZING customer service! All the furniture we have purchased have all been of amazing quality.

sandra in Toronto
sandra in Toronto

Family rm furniture

Custom sofas less then 3ys old. Garbage. Fabric is peeling off. Yep peeling. Have 7yr warrenty. For what i dont know. Corporate say its from natural oils. RIDICULOUS. We sit on it at night to watch tv. Fully clothed i can asure you. A custom sofa should be able to do that. They are not willing to help me. No surprise! 13k later i am left with garbage. The fabric is obviously defective. They are fine when your buying i even paid for their designer. Now nothing. Stay away!

Elaine in Kitchener
Elaine in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Furniture purchase

The quality of the chairs was excellent. The service of the "designer" was terrible. They did not tell me that upholstery would not be matched. The result was incredibly mismatched sofa, with one piece even upside down! Customer service said "it is not our policy to ensure the quality of the upholstery." The sales person should have told you that it would not match. They did not and it goes on to be a he said she said. Bottom line - would I have agreed to buy a sofa if told the patten wouldn't match? It's like saying wall paper patterns would not match on your wall when you hire someone to hang it! With all my complaining aside, remember - Quality of upholstery and customer service at La - Z - Boy is not something you can count on.

Chris from Mississauga in Concord
Chris from Mississauga in Concord

Quality

My fiancee went to this location to finish up our decor for the family room and the living room as all the large items had already been put into place. La-z-boy left a good impression on her and the delivery team did the same for me. Our home is now complete thanks to the extra little help from La-z-boy

Chuck Rajan from Richmond Hill
Chuck Rajan from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Living Room Sofa Purchase

My wife and I decided that its time to change our fabric sofa set that we were having for almost 6 years now and thought it was the right time in doing so.

We went to the La Z Boy store in June and were browsing around to see what kind of leather sofa set we should pickup, be it a 3 seater, 2 seater and 1 seater combo or a 3 seater and 3 seater combo. We were walking confused and a sales rep walked up to us and asked how he could help. We explained to him what was going on.

Immediately he gave us the best recommendation we have heard in ages. He told us that it makes more sense to pick up two three seater leather sofas as its cheaper than buying a 3 seater and 2 seater combination. It definitely made sense to us and we decided to go ahead. After picking out the right design, we chose the colors and placed the order.

It was delivered to us within 3 weeks which is not bad according to our standards and overall we are thoroughly impressed.

I am writing this review on my laptop as I am sitting on the new leather sofa we have purchased.

Saniya from Toronto
Saniya from Toronto

Couches for home

We bought our living room couches from them and they are amazing. Very comfortable and durable and they have lovely designs as well. We absolutely love them a lot. The staff there was very helpful as well.

Brenda B
Brenda B
10 reviews WHITBY, ON

Leather Loveseat

I went into la-z-boy to look for new furniture for my home during their midnight madness sale. I found a leather loveseat that had been drastically reduced due to it being a floor model and being sold "as is". It was delivered as promised and it is beautifully made and I love it! Great company to do business with, staff was very helpful.