Jeld-Wen Windows And Doors

tom in Louisville
tom in Louisville
1 review LOUISVILLE, KY

Jeld Wen Window Company

Clad sashes rooted in 5 years Jeld Wen refused to stand behind them customer service was a joke. Buyers beware. I am contacting bbb on Monday. No one should have window problems with clad windows and when contacted Jeld_Wen knew of the problem ignored me to resolve problem 10 0f 30 windows have totted I am just waiting for the rest of them to fail.

shmoha
shmoha
2 reviews Rogers, ND

Window installation

The recieved Jeld-wen windows from the builder. I noticed that the hardware to open and close the casement windows was rusting. Investigated to issue and from that a screw was rubbing against the hardware removing the paint and exposing the metal to the elements. I had the installers come back and they refused to take responsibility for the issue. Tried calling the office but they were very difficult to reach: after the 10th message I got someone to call me back. At the end of it all I had to fix the problem myself. I would not recommend Jeld-wen at all.