Unomark Carpet & Flooring

Carpet & Rug Retailers
11 Laidlaw Boulevard Markham ON L3P
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Unionville  >  Unomark Carpet & Flooring

Review for Unomark Carpet & Flooring

Portwest
Portwest
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Carpet (purchase and installation)

My townhouse carpets were past their “best before” date and the stairway was so badly worn that it was becoming downright dangerous. But I had a ceramic-tiled hall and kitchen that was hard to coordinate with carpet colours, and my budget was pretty tight. I consulted a few of the chain flooring retailers, but found the quotes to be a bit high for a small townhouse.

Gus at Unomark worked with me to find a quality carpet to suit my home, and one that I could afford without sacrificing quality. He made sure to instruct his installers to install the carpet on the stairs in such a way that they would not be slippery, and he also gave me some tips about saving money on the installation (such as tearing out my old carpet myself beforehand). Gus helped me choose colours to match my existing tile.

The installers did an efficient, professional job and cleaned up after themselves. The carpets look great. The underpad is cushy and the stairs look amazing. I’m very satisfied with Unomark.