Melo Woodworking

HomeStars  >  Woodworking in York  >  Melo Woodworking

Reviews for Melo Woodworking

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Poor Service

I used these guys to build my kitchen. If you never have an issue, the kitchen is ok and cheap but if you do, their customer service after care is a disaster. They do not return phone calls and do not help after instal if you need them. I would never use them again.

Sonia in Toronto
Sonia in Toronto

Unprofessional!!!!

Extremely UnprofessionalCame into my home to give me a quote on adding an island and pantry to my existing kitchen. Kept criticising my existing kitchen even though I never asked for his opinion. I told him flat out I only needed a quote for the island...
He looked at the project and told me to go to IKEA... ??? excuse me?? If I wanted IKEA I wouldn't be asking you for a quote...
Promised to give us a quote the following Monday... nothing!!!
Called multiple times and they flat out told me they wouldn't do my project... how about a little respect and give me a call letting me know...
Horrible experience, very unprofessional...
Unless you have a mansion... they wont be interested!!!

5fourty from Vaughan
5fourty from Vaughan

Kitchen and bar

Melo's workmanship was excellent and his staff were friendly, professional and accommodating. I deal with different contractors all the time in my line of work, but few are as much a pleasure to deal with as Melo. I hope he stays in business for a long time, because I have more projects to come.

Barbara Barrett from Etobicoke
Barbara Barrett from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

kitchen cabinets

In the past few years I have had 2 kitchens done by Melo and have been very pleased with their service. They are efficient, their prices are good and they were very helpful in the planning. I am now going to have a bathroom vanity made and I'm sure I won't be disappointed. I would highly recommend them.

Liz in Regal Heights
Liz in Regal Heights

Custom kitchen cabinetry; custom closets

Melo and his team just completed the custom cabinetry for our new kitchen. The workmanship was excellent and Melo was very creative in coming up with solutions for our storage issues. He also designed and built some amazing closet storage for us. The work was on time and on budget. I would definitely recommend Melo for your kitchen!