Leslie Woodworking Ltd

204-772-0808
1025 Pacific Avenue
Winnipeg
MB

Recently I went to Leslie Woodworking to have my Grandma's chair repaired. It is the only surviving piece from an old kitchen set from 1906. I have been restoring it myself for a while but it needed strengthing of some parts including the replacement of 2 of the stretchers. The work was amazing. Completely matching the chair. I took it home and stained it to the original color and it looks absolutely beautiful. Even Dad can sit it in (Dad is a big man) so that's not too shabby for a 106 year old chair! Excellent work!

Jase in Transcona
Jase in Transcona
3 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Wood works

Leslie woodworking was a delight to work with and purchase from, they built a custom, nice size bench for my new remodel product they made the bench neat, a great size, and yet our favorite stain was used and it produced a lovely color, because of their great wood working we now have a piece that compliments our basement renovation, they defiantly made us happy with what they were able to give to us, they do amazing work