Lux Door Ltd.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
3701 Chesswood Dr. Toronto ON M3J 2P6

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Lux Door Ltd.

Roz Karasik from Vaughan
Roz Karasik from Vaughan

Casement window hardware replacement

The response from this company was prompt and professional despite the fact that it was a small job and the hardware had to be ordered. The price was reasonable and the new hardware was installed properly as soon as it became available.

If you need anything please dont hesitate to call

Crystal
Crystal

Multiple Windows and Door Replacements

We are completely and utterly thrilled with our new windows and front door! After receiving multiple estimates from several companies, I knew almost immediately upon meeting Beni (owner) that he was the right guy. Very friendly, professional and a great sense of humour! He had great quality sample windows to show us...very important to see what you're paying for before hand to avoid any surprises or disappointments. Other companies that I received estimates from did not have samples. We decided on the 3 point locking system for our front door for extra security...wise choice! Beni's installation crew completed all windows and the front door beyond my expectations...and I am very picky! They took their time to make sure everything was perfect and were very meticulous, especially on the bay window they installed. It was clear they take great pride in their work! The new windows and front door have stopped all drafts I had with the old ones. Very noticeable after having the AC on this past week...no more warm spots throughout my house, it was perfectly 'icy'. Beni stopped by both days (it was a 2 day job) to make sure the installation was going well and that we were happy. After completion of the job, he stopped by to inspect the work. Customer satisfaction and a job well done is obviously very important to him...a great way to run a company! We have additional windows in our house that need to be replaced and I know who I am going to call :) I highly recommend Beni and his team for all of your window and door needs. I included some pics for your viewing.

We are glad we satisfied your expectations
It was a pleasure working for you!
Thank you very much for your business

Home Owner from Toronto
Home Owner from Toronto

Doors

Bernie and Alex were amazing!! I would give them 40 stars out of 10!! I had an emergency (my front door was opened and seemed like it had been broken into and I had to change it urgently). I found Bernie's number in my phone, and although it was nighttime and both guys were exhausted from the day's work they heard the urgency in my voice and still made that last house call even though it was for peanuts and very late at night... I later realized they were the brilliant company that had done a multi-million dollar job for one of my other houses in a Town house complex..!!
Bernie and Alex went above and beyond to satisfy a seemingly brand new customer with a not-so-expensive request when they really could have said no.
I would like to personally thank them and also hope I can send more multi-million dollar jobs their way!!
They were punctual, polite, professional, well priced and chatted nicely while doing the work late at night. Bernie did an excellent job and made some professional recommendations to preserve my front door. I am eternally grateful. I fully recommend Luxdoor Ltd. for all your Windows and Doors needs. Bernie's number is (416) 739-9700. Call right away!!

We are happy we satisfied another amazing customer

K-Family
K-Family

3 Storm doors

The company has charged us for services related to the installation of a storm door that were not provided. A complaint had to be filed by us to the Ministry of Consumer Protection, since the company was not responsive to calls and letters asking for a refund of the money for the services not provided. Disappointing overall, and a pity as their doors is of good quality, although installation is always a problem in terms of scheduling and labour. A huge problem is communication.

This was resolved amicably with the home owner

Rachelle in Thornhill
Rachelle in Thornhill
5 reviews Thornhill, ON

Front door

We are absolutely thrilled with our new front door. Beni made excellent and practical recommendations to guide us in our choice, of which he had many options. The job was done in a timely manner, and the door has stopped all of the drafts that we used to have with our old door. Beni and his team followed up with us afterward to ensure our satisfaction. It changed the look of our house dramatically, and we would recommend this company to anyone looking to replace their doors or windows.

I am glad you are satisfied with our work
Hope to see you in the future for the rest of the house

terry from Toronto
terry from Toronto

windows and entrance door

we were looking for a reliable window and door trade and were requesting quotes from a few of the top companies on homestars, everyone was too high.

One of our friends recommended beni from luxdoor and we saw their work, once we met with beni and received a quote we found it to be very competitive and we are very happy with the work he has done.

Work was completed in a timely fashion and all questions we had was answered promptly, we love our new windows and front door with wrought iron.

looks amazing!

Thanks Beni

I am happy that another customer is satisfied with our work

Chris from Old Toronto
Chris from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Door Replacement

I had a wonderful experience with Beni and the team from Luxdoor. Not only did they offer competitive pricing, but my doors were ready early and the team who came to install them were very conscientious in their work. I would definitely recommend them!

we are glad you are happy with our work
hope to make more busniess in the future

sam from York
sam from York
1 review York, ON

window and door replacement

I was looking for an experienced window professional for quite some time and I got a referral from a friend for Luxdoor. When I met with the owner Beni, I knew right away that he was the right guy. He is very knowledgeable and experienced and he offered me the most competitive pricing I received. The job was well done and I would definitely recommend Luxdoor to anyone looking for an experienced trade at competitive pricing.

we are glad that we satisfied your expectations
hopefully well make more business in the future

More about Lux Door Ltd.

At Lux Windows & Doors Inc. our clients always come first!

Lux Windows & Doors Inc. will fully address all of your installation priorities. We offer you many choices of Window and Door Products to meet all of your individual style, comfort, and budget needs.

We offer expert consultation and installation. Our Professional and Certified Teams of Consultants and installers are geared to make your installation experience an informed and pleasant choice. We are one of the most reputable window contractors, serving the GTA, Halton, Peel and York Regions including Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham and surrounding municipalities.

Our post-installation inspection by one of our qualified project supervisors will further ensure the industry's top standards. We carry a solid product and installation warranty, unmatched by most window companies and independent installers. Furthermore; all of our window and door installers are WSIB insured.

We would be proud to guide you through a well scheduled, careful and orderly installation from start to finish. We are fully bonded and insured.