Lux Door Ltd.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
3701 Chesswood Dr. Toronto ON M3J 2P6

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Lux Door Ltd.

OLGA in Toronto
OLGA in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

Window Replacement

Perfect Job was done. Timing as promised. Quote and communication were immediate. Estimate appointment and service were conveniently scheduled according to my needs. No overpricing. Very effective. Thank you so much.

Thank you ,for exlelent review, was a plesure to do the jib for you , happy new year

Dan and Debbie
Dan and Debbie
1 review Pickering, ON

New Double entry door

Beni did an amazing job. Very clean and professional . Showed up when he said he would and cleaned everything as he went. He was recommended by our neighbor, and we Would definitely use him again.

Thank you very mutch ,for review, it was a pleasure to work with you , and i hope to see you in another project.
Happy new year

Ashley
Ashley
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Replaced 9 damaged (cracked or warped seals)

I hired Beni to fix 9 windows on my property. Some were cracked from by the tenants of the previous owner and some were warped internally with the gaskets now sticking out into the pane.

I got 4 quotes. 3 refused to fix a cracked window above my door and 1 said I needed an entirely new door at $3000. Beni said no problem he can fix it.

Beni was also the best price of the four quotes I received.

Beni is clearly a master of his craft. He did a great job on my windows, keeps his workspace clean and was very friendly.

I've even rebooked him to fix the swing on my garage door.

Thanks for your review, and your hospitality
, and i will see you a soon the door from the garage ready , Happy new year

Highly recommended

For all my windows & doors repairs & installations Beni is the guy to call. Always on time, Beni is a professional and serious person.
Beni love his work and respectful to customers with competitive pricing.
Our first engagement took place some 20 years back. Beni replaced of all the windows at my home, and ever since, everything I need I call Beni.

Highly recommend.

thank you for your review , it was a pleasure to do the job for .

mike moffatt from Mississauga
mike moffatt from Mississauga

new door

Beki showed me a very contempory door , and the install was done by very capable and professional people. I was pleased with the quality and look of the door .

thank you Mike for review, was a plesure to work with , i hope we will see you on next project

Ruth in Toronto
Ruth in Toronto

Front door and window replacement

Beni came to my house to provide a quote and to review some doors. He saw my vision immediately and showed me how the door and new window would look. I had a lot of confidence in him. When his team completed the job I was amazed at how beautiful my entranceway looked. Fantastic job guys!!

Thank you very mutch for review , it was my pleasure to do the job for , i hope we will see you for another project.

Kelly in North York
Kelly in North York

Door Installation

Benny and his team were wonderful, quick, and efficient! The new door looks amazing! Very kind people to work with, worked very fast, and the door looks fantastic! Thank you!

thanks for review, was a plasure to wark for you , and thanks to choose a good midern style door

McPipe Plumbing in Vaughan
McPipe Plumbing in Vaughan

Window & door replacement

From the get go Lux Door was very professional, accurate and clean. Beni was the professional estimator we dealt with. He was very polite and walked us through the project from A to Z. The job got done within the promised time period and turned out to surpass our initial expectations. We have hired different companies before but weren't overall satisfied. Would definitely hire Lux Door for the next project and recommend to all friend and family!

thk for your bussiness , was a plasure to do the work for you

window

We could not find anyone to repair our front door side window. I called numerous places and all of them said too small a job and they would not do it. I called Lux and Beni came to our home and agreed to order the window and replace it for us. He came today and did the job. We are so happy with the service and how nice this man was. Would definitely recommend this company.

thank you for a good review , it was plasure to do job for ,

Shaw
Shaw

2 doors and octagonal window

Before calling around most places were unable to accommodate the request for a glass insert to fit into an existing frame for an octagonal window. However, Beni was able to accommodate our request. He was very quick and efficient as far as measuring, ordering, and installing the window. He also fixed the gap in our doors, so that we no longer have drafts. His work was flawless, speedy, and cost effective. He kept to his promises timelines and was willing to work with my schedule. Overall, I would recommend Beni to anyone! Excellent service.

thanks for your review, was a pleasure to do the job for you and your hospitality.

More about Lux Door Ltd.

At Lux Windows & Doors Inc. our clients always come first!

Lux Windows & Doors Inc. will fully address all of your installation priorities. We offer you many choices of Window and Door Products to meet all of your individual style, comfort, and budget needs.

We offer expert consultation and installation. Our Professional and Certified Teams of Consultants and installers are geared to make your installation experience an informed and pleasant choice. We are one of the most reputable window contractors, serving the GTA, Halton, Peel and York Regions including Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham and surrounding municipalities.

Our post-installation inspection by one of our qualified project supervisors will further ensure the industry's top standards. We carry a solid product and installation warranty, unmatched by most window companies and independent installers. Furthermore; all of our window and door installers are WSIB insured.

We would be proud to guide you through a well scheduled, careful and orderly installation from start to finish. We are fully bonded and insured.