Supreme Carpets & Flooring

Carpet & Rug Retailers
Pickering ON L1X 1V9
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Pickering  >  Supreme Carpets & Flooring

Review for Supreme Carpets & Flooring

Vanessa from Toronto
Vanessa from Toronto

Installation of new carpet

Supreme Carpets & Flooring
416-433-2031
Pickering
L1X 1V9

The sales staff came to my house and measured my living room and 2 bedrooms. They had already asked me over the phone when I booked the estimate what type of carpeting I was looking for - so they didn't waste my time showing me things I wasn't interested in.
They helped me choose a color that would match my paint and my furniture, and then they told me they would give me a discount because I was a senior.
Companies just dont do that anymore.
They arrived 10 minutes earlier then expected on the day of installation and even vacuumed when they were finished. They left everything in tip top shape.
I highly recommend them.