Home Furniture Villa Ltd

Heidi Kozak from East Saint Paul
Heidi Kozak from East Saint Paul
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Product

Purchased a recliner for my parents in a custom fabric. A family member picked up the chair at the store and delivered it. Less than one month after the purchase the left side of the chair is a few inches lower than the right and the motor for the recliner works intermittently. When I called the store I was told the chair would have to be returned to the store so a repair technician could look at it. I advised the service mgr that my parents live in an assisted living retirement residence and are not in a position to return the chair. Apparently this is store policy and there isn't anything that can be done until the chair is returned. This store is missing the boat in terms of customer service. When I asked to speak with the store owner I was told he is an 80 year old man and doesn't come to the store. Pathetic service! Will dissuade everyone I know from purchasing product from this store.