SI Alarms Ltd

Orlando in Winnipeg
Orlando in Winnipeg
2 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Alarm System Install

I hired SI Alarms to install my alarm system. The monitoring fee is very inexpensive compared to the competition and there was the option to self-monitor. I did not have to pay extra for fire/smoke monitoring.
Basic installation price was very competitive and I was able to customize the alarm to my needs. They worked with me to solve certain issues I may have had. I added-on RF control and wireless monitoring. I am very happy with the system.

We remember you Orlando and are glad that you had a positive experience with SI Alarms! We're proud to be your security provider and look forward to building a closer relationship with you!

More about SI Alarms Ltd

Located in Central Canada, we have a highly technical staff able to easily adapt to changes in technology. Our strong understanding of our customers needs allows us to transform ideas into an operable security system. We pride ourselves in offering outside of the box solutions. Our origins as a security ...