Stealth Security Systems

Reviews for Stealth Security Systems

ThakshaanJ in Scarborough
ThakshaanJ in Scarborough

Amazing Service

Nish and his team were on point. They delivered on their promise and went above and beyond. They stand by their work and the support thereafter is impeccable. Will definitely recommend

Chris C.  in Georgetown
Chris C. in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Camera installation

I was recommend to this company by a friend. All he said was stop looking and call Nish I was skeptical at first but Nish made me feel at ease and wow what a great job. Thumbs up to Nish and the whole gang.

Thanks Lot Chris for the review. It was our pleasure.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Cameras, pot lights and security

Great service, great price, amazing work and most important of all very reliable. Will be recommending them to family and friends. Thank you so much for for the fantastic work.

Thank You...

Niro in Toronto
Niro in Toronto

Residential Security Cameras

The team responded very quickly for an urgent installation need. Their prices are within industry standards. Very professional and talented crew - did a great job on the installs. Four 1080P cams providing full coverage for the home.

Thanks Brother... It Was Our Pleasure...

Camera and spotlight instalment

I am very much satisfied with this security system and their astounding work. They have installed cameras and spotlights for our house and it is simply amazing. I feel like I would have not got the same results like this from any other company, and I would definitely recommend them to a friend or family. Keep up the good work guys.

Thank you for your kind words... #STEALTHEMPIRE

Vidi
Vidi

Security Cameras, networking and lighting

Great customer service with 100% satisfaction. Reliable, professional, highly trained workers, clean, tidy and precise work. Highly recommended...good quality work for a fair price.

Thanks Vidi... it was our pleasure securing your property...

The W.
The W.

Security System, monitoring and audio visual installation at our new business

We hired Stealth Security to provide and install a completely new security system, monitoring and audio visual installation at our new business. They were extremely professional and made smart recommendations that improved our overall concept. They're work was impeccable and they delivered within the time frame promised.

Thanks Stass... it was an awesome experience working side by side with you...

1 review , ON

Installed Security Camera.

I have installed Security Camera around my house. I called few companies, to compare cost and services. I chose this company for many reason. First, I was looking for reasonable cost and this company allowed me to pay in installment after their service. All other companies ask you to pay in front or on the date they install, but this company is different. I was going to be away, and I had to rush the service , they finished it before my deadline, and I would call it " very faster service" with no extra cost. Now I can see my house from the phone app with their camera. I am very happy with their service.
After 6 months, I called for a help for the phone app , they helped me too. I recomended this company to all my friends. You should try.

Thanks it was our pleasure securing your property. #STEALTHEMPIRE