Fibertec Window & Door Mfg

Robert from Maine in Machias
Robert from Maine in Machias
1 review Eastport, ME

New House

I needed quality windows and doors that would hold up to high winds and cold temperatures in a northern coastal Maine year round environment. I scoured the internet looking at green building forums. I talked to contractors in my area that I trusted. I had some experience using Marvin & Anderson windows in many other renovated homes.
I could not find another triple pane casement window that met Fibertec specifications and offered fiberglass strength inside and outside. Fibertec rep Steven Hall took our floor plan and submitted to us window sizing, specs and operator locations. He suggested windows that made the 180 degree water views even better.
When we received the windows we were surprised how heavy the triple pane windows were. I purchased the optional sandalwood color brick mold factory attached allowing the vinyl shake siding to meet attractively and allowed us to forgo any other window exterior trim. The result was a beautiful look that garners many compliments and envy.
The windows have been in 9 months. I have noticed how quiet and constant the temperature is in the space. The windows close to a tight seal. Crank mechanisms work well. We opted for the standard white fiberglass interior which when trimmed out looked great.
I am very pleased with the purchase and Fibertec service rep Marcia Brooks has been responsive to provide touch paints for contractor scrapes. We had a defective lock mechanism on a sliding door that she is going to replace.
I would recommend Fibertec windows and doors to anyone that wants to build a tight attractive building envelope.

Hi Robert,
Thank you for the in depth review about our fiberglass windows and doors - It is great to know that you have seen what the market offers and that you had the chance to compare it to Fibertec's high standard. We appreciate your kind words and are happy that your windows continue to perform as per expected.

Regards,

David in Cincinnati
David in Cincinnati
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Window Replacement Project

I replaced the original 15 yr old wood windows in our house in May of 2015. They wood frames were badly deteriorating due to lack of maintenance. Through my comparative research I decided on fiberglass windows, and through evaluation of a number of suppliers (cost, quality & features) I decided on Fibretec. Now 15 months later I see I made the right decision. The service experience was great and the windows have performed very well. I recommend to anyone who is looking for new windows to look at Fibertec.

Hi David,
We appreciate the kind words and are happy you made the great decision to replace your windows with Fibertec
Best Regards

Leonora in Port Clinton
Leonora in Port Clinton
1 review Baffin, Unorganized, NU

GLAD WE USED FIBERTEC WINDOWS FOR OUR LAKEFRONT HOME!

We looked at several window manufacturers before deciding on Fibertec for our Northern facing Lake Erie home. Not only are they beautiful, but they shut out the noise and are high performing! Very happy we went with Fibertec, the product is great, and so is customer service. I would highly recommend Fibertec.

Hi Leonora,
Choosing the right fiberglass windows with the right glazing can make a big difference in performance. We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear that your windows are performing as you expected them to!

Sergei Semenov in Atlanta
Sergei Semenov in Atlanta
1 review Weaver, NB

Windows and doors for brand new house

This is THE company to order your custom doors and windows, there is nothing out there better between Toronto and Atlanta. As my house is located in the city limits Fibertec had offered SOUND PROOFING membrane to reduce noise. This really works !!! If you knock on the glass it sounds bulletproof. Awesome ! Fiberglass frame: never rotting or in need of paint. Hardware: bank safe alike.
Glass and seals: will not ever fog up if you just look at product in person. You want perfect-Fibertec it ! Thank you all for great product.

Hi Sergei,
We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear that you are enjoying the quality of our energy efficient fiberglass windows.
Best regards,

sandis
sandis

Replaced all windows

I had all the windows (16 windows) in my house replaced almost 10 years ago with fiberlass framed, triple glazed windows from Fibertec. We did a lot of research on the different types of frames (vynil vs. fibergalss vs. wood vs. aluminum) and fiberglass was a superior product hands down. Once we decided on fiberglass it was clear that of the companies that offered a fiberglass frame product, Fibertec's product was superior in style, functionality and warranty. We worked with Steven Hall to ensure the style and type of windows we ordered (we have a mix of awning and casement windows) all had an elegent and consistent look. 10 years later they look as great as they as they did on day one, are still incredibly air tight, and have a fantastic insulation value. Steven was great to work with and as the doors in my house are ready for replacement in the next year or two, I know I will not have to shop around as I will be going back to Steven and Fibertec!

Hi "sandis"
This is an exact example of why fiberglass windows are the best option for the homeowner. Your windows have remained in tact and in great shape since the day you got them and we are happy that you are sharing this so that other homeowners can understand the importance of a durable frame, versus other frame materials that will be completely worn out at the 10 year mark. Continue to enjoy the fruits of the high performance windows you have installed in your home and we will be glad to help you out on your next replacement project!
Best Regards,
Fibertec Window and Door Tech.

Joseph A Poland from Andover
Joseph A Poland from Andover
1 review Andover, CT

New Lakefront U.S. Energy Star Home

I designed and had my new lakefront home built in Connecticut for U.S. EPA Energy Star Ver. 3.1 certification. Since this home has a large number of casement windows, patio and french doors, I extensively researched all North American manufacturers to select the best possible triple pane fiberglass windows and doors with U.S. EPA Energy Star certification. I chose FIBERTEC because of the outstanding tech support and references of owner's located throughout New England. After living in my new home for the past year, which had the coldest January, February, and March on record for the past 100 years in Connecticut, I am extremely pleased with the beauty, performance and energy conservation of my FIBERTEC windows and doors.

Joseph,
Even with where we are located and the winter that we suffer with, we understand how hard it could be to go through a tough winter in a home that is not properly insulated. We are happy that our windows made one of the harshest winters in Connecticut an easier and more comfortable experience in your home.
"Warm" Regards,

Floyd Wilson from Sudbury
Floyd Wilson from Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

home renovation

We purchased and installed several large combinations of casement, awning and direct set triple pane windows, plus a double entry door unit. The windows make air conditioning unnecessary in the summer and eliminate condensation problems in the winter. Thank you Steven and Fibertec. Your fiberglass framed products are well worth the extra investment.

Floyd,
We're happy to hear that you are satisfied with the quality and performance of our windows. With fiberglass windows, it's worth making the investment up front to save money in the long run.

rickara from Ajax
rickara from Ajax
1 review Bloomingdale, NY

Window Installation

Assisted Review

Words cannot describe how pleased we are with the performance of our Fibertec triple glazed casement and picture windows. Since installation we have gone through two brutal winters, heavy rains, scary winds and even a driving hailstorm with pellets the size of buckshot. We are amazed with the thermal performance including the desired solar gain during the winter. When it's cold outside the inside glass is warm to the touch even on the north face. This allows for a higher, more comfortable indoor humidity during the winter without condensation or frost like a typical window. There are no cold and drafty areas near any window. Sound transmission is nearly nonexistent...they even hush noisy crickets.
From a builder's perspective of almost 30 years in the residential trade, the fiberglass construction and the soft spacers are key to the performance. Over the years I have used numerous brands of windows. They were either wood, vinyl, aluminum, vinyl clad or aluminum clad. We even installed some composite materials more recently. Fiberglass is so thermally stable in comparison and it obviously can't rot like wood nor does it get brittle with age and temperature like vinyl. It doesn't need any maintenance or painting/staining inside or out, a labor intensive, costly task often overlooked. The soft spacers don't make the perimeter of the window cold from conductance like the dated aluminum edge banding still used by most window companies.
Ordering was easy and friendly. The knowledgable salesman recommended options based on our conversation. He had excellent foresight and wasn't condescending like a lumberyard employee. The custom order was processed on schedule and every unit fit perfectly. Thank you.

Rick, we greatly appreciate your kind words. The great benefit of Fibertec's windows is that they are built for withstanding such cold climates and will continuously perform in an exceptional manner for many years ahead. Individuals such as yourself that are experienced in the field of construction are aware of the importance of building a solid, air tight building envelope and the importance of having windows that will tolerate weather, sound transmission and insulation barriers.

Winston from Toronto
Winston from Toronto

Patio Doors and Windows

Energy efficient products was our main reason to go with Fiber Tec, we looked at many other companies and we are very pleased with our decision. The only negative downside was the length of time it took to complete our order, the 3 week setback was a very stressful time during our renovations because we had plans to move back in at a much earlier time. With the freezing temperatures, our contractors then boarded up the openings during the wait and to make matters worst are furnace breaks down. It was surreal how all this was happening at once but now that its all over the finished product is awesome.

Hi Winston,
We're glad to hear that after the stressful time of renovating and fixing you are pleased with the final outcome. We are positive that you will continue to enjoy our fiberglass windows and doors just as you did on the day you had them installed. Feel free to share some photos with us on our Facebook page!
Best regards,

More about Fibertec Window & Door Mfg

Fibertec Window and Door Manufacturing is committed to providing customers with technologically advanced window and door systems that combine unparalleled long term performance with beauty and style. Fibertec fiberglass frames offer a more energy efficient, maintenance free alternative to competitive aluminum, plastic, and wood clad frame windows. Fiberglass Windows, Fiberglass ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Vaughan?