Fibertec Window & Door Mfg

ColoMtn from Cotopaxi
ColoMtn from Cotopaxi
1 review Cotopaxi, CO

Reasons NOT to use Fibertec Windows for your Home

Per a phone call 4/15/15 from Fibertec, they have expressed concerns that my original posting unfairly places them in a negative light. To avoid the potential option of Fibertec taking legal action for perceived damages, I am temporarily removing this post so that I can discuss Fibertec's concerns with them and substantiate my claims in greater detail for their awareness. Once completed (shortly) I will repost my thread with any potential corrections.

In providing this feedback in this thread my sole intent is to educate others about my personal experiences in dealing with Fibertec in an objective and accurate manner. My original posting had that intent. I will update as necessary should any inconsistencies be found but without losing the objectivity of what I consider to be an overall negative personal experience. Just as individuals are free to post positive experiences, so also should individuals be able to post negative experiences provided they are objective and correct.

Traci from Philadelphia
Traci from Philadelphia

Replacement Windows

We bought 9 double-hung windows from Fibertec in 2004. We got the bottom of the line; they look more functional than elegant, but so is our house, so that's fine. They look like vinyl windows look when they're new, but they don't age like vinyl does - they still look brand new, they clean very easily and haven't been stained by anything we've yet gotten on them.

We're at the ten year mark, and several weeks ago one of the sashes developed internal condensation, so the seal must have failed. Fibertec is replacing it under the 15 year glass warranty, and after some discussion, Fibertec is also sending parts to replace a damaged lift rail. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the windows and the service.

Review has 2 previous versions
Ed Marion from Oakville
Ed Marion from Oakville

New PassiveBuild

High performance homes require high performance windows that deliver superior levels of comfort, quietness, and energy savings. That's why we chose Fibertec for our latest PassiveBuilding project in Oakville. Steven's product knowledge is top notch and the company provided excellent service both pre and post delivery. Look forward to the next project!

Ed,
We'll be looking forward to continuous work with you and are happy to hear that our product is serving you well.
Best Regards,
Fibertec Window and Door Mfg

More about Fibertec Window & Door Mfg

Fibertec Window and Door Manufacturing is committed to providing customers with technologically advanced window and door systems that combine unparalleled long term performance with beauty and style. Fibertec fiberglass frames offer a more energy efficient, maintenance free alternative to competitive aluminum, plastic, and wood clad frame windows. Fiberglass Windows, Fiberglass ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Vaughan?