Totem Building SuppliesMidnapore

tremor in Calgary
tremor in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

counter tops

after spending 5 months renovating my home I was in the last room... the kitchen. Not being to confident on installing counter tops I decided to contract Totem to do the work. I met with their rep in store and went through all of the color and style options. Their rep new their product very well, and seemed to have my best interest top priority. After deciding on the new counter tops, their installer came out to take all the measurements within a few days. About a week later the installer showed up. I was a little concerned when it was just one person, but he got right to work, placing floor covers down so to not damage the floor. The countertop needed some modifications on site to fit our somewhat wharped walls. Within one our he had everything installed and even cut out the hole for the sink. I was very happy with the service, the time that it took and the final product.