4210 Gateway Boulevard NW Edmonton AB T6J

Lisa from Edmonton
Lisa from Edmonton
8 reviews Saint Albert, AB

New Home Construction

We met with a Finesse consultant for advice in choosing furniture to furnish our new living and dining room, den and master bedroom. We received professional service from the date of ordering, delivery and placement and well after we moved into our new home. We would not hesitate to purchase from finesse again because of the quality items and selection they provided, backed with excellent customer service!

Nik in Edmonton
Nik in Edmonton
9 reviews EDMONTON, AB

furniture

they have a wide variety of selection for all tastes.
had been there a few times. mostly found the staff is friendly except for once when the salesperson was a little gumpy as if she was having a bad day. notihing unusally bad.. just at times she sounded annoyed..
great price furniture

Grace in Calgary
Grace in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Sectional Couch

Bought a Lane Leather Section fro Finesse in Edmonton. Not only was it half the price compared to Calgary ... Finesse delivers to Calgary for only $100. If you are looking for furniture, it's definitely worth the trip to Edmonton because they have alot of good selection and their price is unbeatable compared to Calgary.

Lynne in Edmonton
Lynne in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Couch set

We had a few issues with finesse. The store didn't have good customer service. We had to hunt down someone to help us. The delivery wasn't better. The deliveryman was late and we had to call them to make another appointment. When they did show up, they were missing the coffee table that I ordered. When I called the store to get some answers, the lady on the phone wasn't much help. The customer service was poor. I am not happy. I decided to get a refund on the coffee table. I would not shop there again.

Andy In Edmonton
Andy In Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Couch

The customer service at the furniture store was fine. But I had issues with the delivery. They didn't come when they said they would. And when they did eventually delivered the couch, they made a mistake with the order. It wasn't the couch we had ordered. And we had to wait about a week to get the correct couch delivered.

Gord in Edmonton
Gord in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Couch and love set purchase

the store had a good selection of furniture at very reasonable prices. The furniture is also quality. The staff were friendly. I am very happy with the purchase and would definitely shop there again.

Jerry in Edmonton
Jerry in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furniture

We brought the sofa there,We like them so much! So comfoutable, we go there every time we need so stuff to built our sweet home,I love finesse home living so o o much!

wei wang in Edmonton

4210 Gateway Boulevard NW
Edmonton
AB
T6J

we bought a sofa set from them about 1 month before Xmas last year, the sales person promised that we will get it before Xmas and then about 1 week before Xmas, they told me they are too busy to delivery my sofa set to me before the holidays even after I already paid $150 for their full delivery service. I was pissed off and fight through the phone with their manager who really never answer his phones. eventually they did a quick drop off for me, leave the sofa set unpacked in my garage.

not a very good experience although we really liked the sofa

Allison McCoy in Edmonton

4210 Gateway Boulevard NW
Edmonton
AB
T6J

Extremely good quality furniture, have all the furniture that you would need. In Finesse returns you can find great deals on returned furniture. Tons of staff on to help you with your purchase, pick up was quick and service friendly

More about Finesse Home Living

Finesse Home Living was founded in 1983 and is located in the heart of south Edmonton. It is a locally owned full service furniture and home accessory retailer. Currently we operate under a former IKEA building consisting of a 70, 000 square foot showroom and a 40, 000 square foot ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Edmonton?