Dominion Window & Door Ltd

Reviews for Dominion Window & Door Ltd

Reliance Superior
Reliance Superior

New Basement Windows

I recently bought a house in west st paul, and renovated my basement. I needed windows that would be large enough to satisfy building code in order to make two rooms in my basement bedrooms.

I have never done a project like this before, and was grateful to have help from Wes. Wes and i spent about an hour together figuring out what size windows i would need, and more importantly what size holes in my foundation i would need to have cut

Thanks to Wes's help, we nailed it bang on. the windows slid in nicely and look great.

Also, a special thanks to the production team that stayed late for us to produce our windows according to our needs. Thank you for that quick and efficient work!

Dave

denny from Winnipeg
denny from Winnipeg

home windows replaced

After one year the kitchen window started to get smoky on the top edge. Called numerous times & finally called back. replaced window under warranty & charged us $150.00 for labor. Some warranty. Rest of the windows are failing as well.

Ron in Winnipeg
Ron in Winnipeg

Replacement of window

My elderly father signed an agreement with them to replace a broken panel of glass on September 3, 2008. He paid, and they eagerly accepted, a down payment. The job was to be completed by September 15, 2008.
So, today is January 9, 2009, and he still has no glass replaced. He estimates that he made around 20 phone calls to find out what was happening, received numerous promises and excuses, but no glass!

Very disappointing!