Comfort King Windows & Doors Ltd

Bert in Carleton Place
Bert in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

windows and patio door

Windows and patio door look great, function perfectly and were installed in November 2020 by professionals who did a fine job. Thanks to Athena who set it all up. Happy despite the COVID-19 delays .

Ben
Ben
1 review Ottawa, ON

Doors and windows for new home

I had a great experience with Comfort King buying the windows and doors for my new home. Athena was a great help in choosing the door and windows that would fit my project, and has been there to answer all my follow up questions in a timely manner. The order showed up on time and everything was as expected. Overall it was a great experience and I highly recommend them if you need high quality windows and doors in the Ottawa area.

Andrew in Guelph
Andrew in Guelph

Amazing kitchen garden window

From my first inquiry about a garden window, the response was fantastic. Athena was great in the planning process and designing this large project. The installation team was helpful, efficient, and friendly. This window has completely transformed our kitchen and I am thrilled.

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto

Door System Replaced

Door was replaced with a great replacement as offered by Sales Representative, Athena, who understood my wishes and offered a great replacement at a reasonable cost.
Installation was completed, after the Covid delays by two friendly and efficient installers. Work was done with the new separation rules and the tidying up was also well done.
Completely satisfied with the final installation..

Susanne in Ottawa
Susanne in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

All windows

This was second experience with Comfort King !... Aldo, once more, was knowledgeable, courteous and efficient in guiding us through the order/purchase process... the products were delivered in the time span promised... then installers, Jesse, Dustin, Tim, Steve, Tom and Chris did a phenomenal job with replacing all of our windows... they worked in a timely and diligent manner... a very personable and tidy crew ! ... we highly recommend your products and company !

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Window and door replacement.

I recently had 11 windows and my front door replaced by Comfort King. My sales person, Jennifer, was outstanding in every respect. We discussed my specific need (i.e., getting rid of the transoms above each window, removing the grills in every window, triple glass in every window, only some windows requiring an opening capability and my requirements for a new front door). We met several times in person, exchanged several phone calls and e-mails, and she conducted an on-site visit to obtain the necessary information for the quote. I was very impressed with the detail of the quote and specifically the great price. I was contacted within three weeks to indicate the windows were in and installation was scheduled for the following day. The two day installation planned over two day was completed in six and a half hours, in part, because three crews arrived at the house. The team led by Chris were very professional and did a perfect job. They removed the existing California Shutters over each window, exchanged the old window for a new one and re-installed the shutters. They constantly kept me informed of their progress and expected completion time. They did a great job in minimizing the "mess" and did a fantastic job cleaning up after. The following week, the door arrived, with replaced scheduled for the following day. Chris and his associate Thomas completed the door installation within three hours. Again, I was extremely impressed with their professionalism and expert workmanship. I am very satisfied with every aspect of this project and would highly recommend Comfort King to anyone who might be considering window and/or door replacement.

katiekeita in Ottawa
katiekeita in Ottawa

Beautiful garden window

We are thrilled with our garden window. It’s like having the outdoors in our now much sunnier kitchen. Our salesperson was knowledgeable and helpful in finding just the right window, and the craftsmen who installed it were precise and careful. Massive home improvement that added $$ of value to our home. Thank you, Comfort King team!

VC in Ottawa
VC in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent sales staff and installation of basement windows

We replaced 5 very old basement windows that had bars on them and after receiving a couple of quotes, met with Athena from Comfort King, which sealed the deal. She was so patient, accommodating and informative - combined with the competitive price, we decided to go with them.

The estimators that came to the house were also great, although I don't remember their names.

Once the windows arrived, Bill and Bruce came to install and they arrived on time, were so pleasant and professional, and did a quick (considering the season and complications with older windows) job installing the new windows. We even got to have a nice chat waiting for the coffee to brew!

Thanks to the entire team!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Patio door installation.

Great job by Bill & Bruce installing a new patio door. Very clean and professional installation. Team worked efficiently and were helpful in taking care with ancillary items related to the door. Thank you Bill & Bruce!

Benjamin1 in Ottawa
Benjamin1 in Ottawa

Another great job!

Had Comfort King replace a garage door for us recently. As usual, their friendly installers (Bill and Bruce) delivered a quality product at the appointed time, professionally finished and no mess. We have been hiring this company for various door and window replacement jobs over the last 25 years. I don’t look anywhere else for the services they provide. I wish they had other services. You will not be disappointed.

More about Comfort King Windows & Doors Ltd

Comfort King has been trusted with more than 100,000 professional installations of windows and doors for over 40 years. We have earned the respect of homeowners all over the Ottawa region, from Kanata to Orleans and Rockcliffe to Manotick.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Windows, Doors, Sidelights, Patio Doors, Garden Windows and a very full selection of wood window and door products
Supply and installation or supply only of quality windows, entry doors and patio doors as well as siding.
Armor Windows & Patio Doors, Strassburger Windows & Patio Doors, WeatherSeal Windows, Portatec Entry Doors, EntryGuard Entry Doors, Dorplex Entry Doors, Sierra Pacific Wood Windows & Patio Doors, Kaycan Siding.
Casement Windows, Awning Windows, Single & Double Slider Windows, Single & Double Hung Windows, Bay Windows, Bow Windows, Fixed Windows, Entrance Doors, Sidelights, Transoms, Patio Doors, Greenhouse Windows.
From our over 40 years in the window and door industry, we have a vast knowledge of CUSTOM design to enhance your home. We can make your home go from plain to special to spectacular.
1976