Comfort King Windows & Doors Ltd

Comfort King Windows & Doors Ltd

Reviews for Comfort King Windows & Doors Ltd

warrenty

We had all the windows redone in our house. 4 years after we had some warranty issues. The first response took 6 weeks to get even an acknowledgment from Kendal. After that at now 8 weeks later we are still waiting. We called and were told that the techs only do warranty work one day a week and they will get to me when they get to me. No ETA, no acknowledgment of where I am on the list. While the over all quality was decent 4 years ago when they did the windows. The warranty hoops i my jump to get someone in to fix the seals on 2 windows is stupid. I would not recommend them purely on that. I was told your not a priority and can wait up to 6 months.

Hi, I would like to apologize for your slow service by us. I am the owner of this company and if you can supply me with your name, address and phone number, all will be put back on track. But right now without knowing who you are, I can not investigate on your behalf.
PLEASE CALL 613-526-4550 ask for Pat.

Private User reviews Embrun, ON

Window installation

We had researched a number of companies and decided upon Comfort King. Athena's professionalism and knowledge made it an easy process. She provided us with many options and answered all our questions. The installers were also very professional and courteous and completed the 12 window job in 2 days. There was some confusion regarding getting a replacement crank handle but within 24 hrs of contacting Athena the issue was resolved to our satisfaction. We were very pleased with the service and product.

Hi, Thank you for the very kind words and comments. We all greatly appreciate your thoughts and we have just surpassed the 50,000 customers volume in our 43 years of the window and door business in Ottawa. We hope we will have 43 more years, and we intend to go well beyond the 100,000 customer mark in the future. Thanks again, Pat Hunter.

10 Windows and a Patio Door

My husband and I, would like to express our appreciation for the amazing work done by Jesse and his team. Great team dedicated to their job. Organized, efficient and polite. They were also super clean for such a dusty job. Tarps were laid down, and at the end of the day, everything was picked up and cleaned up.
We love our new high efficiency windows! Not only are they beautiful but I will never have to use a toothbrush again to clean the rails, because there are no rails.
Absolutely impressed with Comfort King. Everyone we dealt with was very professional and courteous. Would highly recommend without hesitation Comfort King to anyone looking for an excellent product. Thanks again. A+

M Irvin
M Irvin
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

6 new windows installed on front and back of home.

Excellent product and well presented at both in home consultation and follow up viewing at the home store. Installation crew was very hard working,efficient, thorough, professional and exacting. Would not hesitate to recommend or use them again ourselves. Job extremely well done! Highly satisfied.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

The best company to work with

The service is professional, pleasant and responsive. The sales person Athena is amazing and great to work with.

I will not hesitate to refer this company to anyone who looks for a great window company

Thank you very much, we all are working 6 days a week to catch up with the Green-On disaster. We really appreciate your comment.

windows

My salesperson, Paul Gray, was excellent. He explained my options and always answered email inquiries within minutes. The installation crew (Steve and Kurt) were also excellent. On time, clean, friendly and installed 5 windows without any damage to existing frames. I'm very happy with both the product and the service.

Thanks very much. Your kind words make all the difference and I always pass these comments to all of the employees. They love it.

Reuben in Ottawa
Reuben in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

A Terrible Experience

I ordered my windows more than six months ago. I was given an eight week timeline. About three weeks ago they finally called to schedule installation, but when they showed up thet only had half of my windows. It turns out that someone at their warehouse broke the other half. Of course no one thought to tell me this. Now it's mid October, the Green Ontario rebate deadline is looming, and there is no sign of the rest of my windows. The company has not even sent me the paperwork for the windows that have been installed, as I requested, so that I could at least get part of my rebate. As it stands, it looks like I will miss out on a $4500 rebate. Through all of this, the company had refused to take any responsibility, had demonstrated extremely poor communication, and has offered me no compensation. They talk a good game about customer service, but that's as far as it goes. Choose a different company!

Jaxson in Nepean
Jaxson in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Lazy job

******UPDATE - the company responded saying they would fix it u call and they said they would book something and still nothing 2 months later go with a different company *******Waited 20 weeks to have my windows and 2 doors installed . Balconey door trim peices weren't put on just left beside the door , pieces of caulking tubes left all around the outside of my house . One of the contractors broke his extension cord in my wall outlet and thought it was ok to leave it broken in there . Nail holes weren't filled . Caulking on the exterior of my home has holes in it . Honestly a complete rush job would not recommend , only good thing is my windows work nice other then one that leaks because it doesn't drain .

Good Morning, This is not our usual workmanship. Call our office and I will personally make sure everything is done correctly. 613-526-4550. We need a chance to make things right for you. ****** Hello, 2 months ago, I asked for you to call our office so we can correct any and all deficient workmanship. As of Nov. 13th. no call yet. How can I help you?

Tanya
Tanya
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Windows on entire house

This was done so well! They were organized, efficient and polite. They were also super clean for such a dusty job. Everything was picked up, cleaned up and taken care of. Plus they got it done faster than they said. Lots of staff on hand who were incredibly well supervised as well as self directed in their work.

Thanks for the kind words. It makes us happy to hear that our clients had a good experience with their renovation, it's our goal with every project. We hope you enjoy your new windows!

Lynn in Ottawa
Lynn in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

12 windows and a patio door

We know it is important to give feedback on a job well done.

On behalf of my husband and myself, I would like to extend our
appreciation for the amazing work done by Bill. He is a good team player
and very dedicated to his job and his clients. You bring your all at work
every day.
Thank you Bill.

Michel,
Your hard work and determination showed your commitment to your
clients. You are a great installer . A job well done.
Thank you Michel.

Kyle,
We want to extend our gratitude and Thank you for your
contribution in assisting in our window project.
We were happy with your service.
Thank you Kyle.
Good experience from start to finish.

Lynn & Dan Albert

We're glad you're happy with your installation. Our installation crews are hard workers that we are proud to have with us. Enjoy your new windows and patio door!

More about Comfort King Windows & Doors Ltd

Comfort King has been trusted with more than 100,000 professional installations of windows and doors for over 40 years. We have earned the respect of homeowners all over the Ottawa region, from Kanata to Orleans and Rockcliffe to Manotick.