Comfort King Windows & Doors Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Ottawa  >  Comfort King Windows & Doors Ltd

Reviews for Comfort King Windows & Doors Ltd

pierr749
pierr749
1 review Ottawa, ON

Installation of a new window

I received EXCELLENT service -- from initial quote to installation of a beautiful fixed window. My service provider Athena, was exceptionally knowledgeable & patient in helping make my project idea become reality...and I am positively impressed with the outcome result.
Team members - Chris and Kurt demonstrated great professionalism & care in all aspects during the entire installation process. They were very neat, clean & pleasantly friendly -- I hardly did any dusting after they left.
I will definitely use the services of Comfort King in future!
Thank you so much -- Great Service & Unbeatable Quality of windows!

Thanks for the review. We are happy of the team that we have here, and it is always nice to hear that others are just as happy with them. We hope your new window lives up to it's potential.

dudley in Ottawa
dudley in Ottawa

Replacement Bathroom Window

Good experience from start to finish. Knowledgeable sales personal provided all necessary detail/answered all questions. Site survey was professional and on time. Install was on time. Courteous installers. Care taken of bathroom area. Thorough clean-up. Caulking looks great inside and out.

Thanks for the kind words, Dudley. We hope you enjoy your new bathroom window.

inkpot55
inkpot55

basement windows

The two installers, Chris and Bill were great, very neat, clean, customer friendly and did a great job of installing our windows.

It's great to hear you were happy with our installers. We hope you're just as happy with your new windows.

1708 Playfair Drive, Ottawa. Four Basement Windows Replaced

We were extremely happy with the quality of the windows and the work that was done by the two installers. They showed up on time, took care to protect the floors and stairs where necessary. The installation of the four basement windows was quickly and beautifully done, both inside and out, with everything cleaned up afterwords. We would hire this company again in a heartbeat!

Doug Bannard/Diana Winninger.

We're glad you are very happy with your renovation and that it was a good experience. We know the new windows will serve you well.

Susan
Susan

Front door

Thank you so much for a job well done! I would highly recommend this company!

We're glad you enjoy your new front door, Susan. We appreciate the feedback!

customer
customer

5 windows and a patio door replaced

They turned up on the day arranged, put covered on all the floors , installed the windows and door over 2 days. the 3 installers were courteous and answered any questions I had about the work . They took all of the old windows and an other garbage they made with them. I would recommend.
The only negative point with the experience was the length of time it took from paying the deposit to the work commencing. We were told 6 weeks, I think it was more like 10.

Thank you so much for the review! We're sorry you had a delay in starting your project, but also pleased it went great after it had begun.

Eddie M.
Eddie M.

Top Floor Window replacement

The installers were excellent.

Water rot had development under two of the window sills from the original home build and they replaced the 2X6 sills with new wood. This gave me a peace of mind knowing that the job was done correctly.

Much appreciated.

Thanks for the review, Eddie! Installing windows on rotten wood is not something we'd accept. We hope you enjoy your new windows.

Carol in Ottawa
Carol in Ottawa

New windows and doors

From my salesperson to the installers and office staff, I was completely satisfied with the people I dealt with. As a first time purchaser of new windows, I appreciated the time Malek took to explain key quality factors of the product lines they work with. On installation days, staff arrived on time and treated my home and my pets with respect and care. All questions were answered and cleanup was done.

We appreciate the review, Carol. Marek is very knowledgeable and good about explaining our product lines and your options. We hope you enjoy your new windows and doors.

gburton in Ottawa
gburton in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Family room windows and patio door installation

From sales to installation the process was very professionally handled. Interior and exterior look excellent... an upgrade to the house value to be sure. I was impressed that the old windows were totally removed and the new ones installed with foam sealant.

Thanks for letting us know! We're happy that your project went well and are pleased with your new windows and door.

More about Comfort King Windows & Doors Ltd

Comfort King has been trusted with more than 100,000 professional installations of windows and doors for over 40 years. We have earned the respect of homeowners all over the Ottawa region, from Kanata to Orleans and Rockcliffe to Manotick.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Windows, Doors, Sidelights, Patio Doors, Garden Windows and a very full selection of wood window and door products
Supply and installation or supply only of quality windows, entry doors and patio doors as well as siding.
Armor Windows & Patio Doors, Strassburger Windows & Patio Doors, WeatherSeal Windows, Portatec Entry Doors, EntryGuard Entry Doors, Dorplex Entry Doors, Sierra Pacific Wood Windows & Patio Doors, Kaycan Siding.
Casement Windows, Awning Windows, Single & Double Slider Windows, Single & Double Hung Windows, Bay Windows, Bow Windows, Fixed Windows, Entrance Doors, Sidelights, Transoms, Patio Doors, Greenhouse Windows.
From our over 40 years in the window and door industry, we have a vast knowledge of CUSTOM design to enhance your home. We can make your home go from plain to special to spectacular.
1976