Castlerock Glass

Reviews for Castlerock Glass

Tara Paton in Bolton
Tara Paton in Bolton
3 reviews BOLTON, ON

Eaves troughs, soffits and fascia

The Castlerock glass team, especially the owner (Marco) did a fantastic job on our eaves troughs, soffits and fascia. They were very professional, clean and did the job quickly. Marco is a great guy, with a keen design sense and helped us with colour choices. Castlerock also installed wood siding on our garage (we purchased the siding ourselves separately), and Marco brought in a specialist in that area so that the job would be done right. We appreciate his thoughtful use of his tradespeople. Castlerock responds promptly whenever there is an issue. We plan to use them again when it's time to replace our windows because we know we're going to get great service and accountability.

Lauren from Bolton
Lauren from Bolton
2 reviews Bolton, ON

Windows

To be honest I don't remember the price but any price is worth it the company is very professional with amazing polite skilled employees we actually broke a piece ourselves accidentally and they were willing to come replace it for us to ensure our house stayed comfortable for winter great trusted company for my family for years

Ann Carpenter in Bolton
Ann Carpenter in Bolton
4 reviews BOLTON, ON

Install Windows

This is a family run business. Their show room is very nice and the ladies running the office are very nice, helpfull and efficient. The owner reccommended the windows most suitable for my home and I love them. Great company. The owner who partook with the installation was so helpful. He even watched my dog for me (who had just had eye surgery) while I was absent for a while. I highly reccomend this company and as a resident of Bolton, Ontario always try too keep using local businesses.

Barb in Toronto
Barb in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

mirror doors and shower door

If you are looking for honest and fair prices as well as great service and quality products, this is the company for you. They showed up on time and their work was great. I highly recommend Castlerock Glass.

More about Castlerock Glass

Residential & Commercial Custom Doors & Windows, porch enclosures, siding, eavestrough, soffit/ fascia, interior glass, home improvements, renovations