Optima Windows and Doors

Formerly Optima Home Improvements Ltd.
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
17 Canso Road #4 Toronto ON M9W 4M1

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for Optima Windows and Doors

Louis in Toronto
Louis in Toronto

Great Job guys!

Two of my colleagues replaced windows with Optima windows and doors and we decided to give them a chance. From the sales appointment to the complete installation everything went smooth! I wish the waiting times were not as long, but I don’t think it’s their fault. Great job guys!

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto

Quality Windows

We have ordered 26 windows and entry door from Optima. Pros: they have bitten any other quotes with comparable quality windows, they helped us to arrange the rebate, they were always available for questions and answered all of them, installers did the job beyond her expectation. To improve: waiting times. We understand the supply chain issue, but we needed to wait for three months for the product to get installed.

Luther in Toronto
Luther in Toronto

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent customer service, always communicating regarding any updates, installers are very meticulous and professional. Definitely recommend you guys to everyone who needs great service in price. Reliable people to deal with!

Tyler in Toronto
Tyler in Toronto

Definitely recommend

Chris and his Team are a great pleasure to deal with. Everybody knows what they’re doing and they made us really happy with a complete. Definitely recommend you guys to our neighbors and family.

Phillip in Toronto
Phillip in Toronto

Everything was smooth

My neighbor replace his windows with Optima Windows and Doors five years ago and we were looking at them every day remembering that we have to contact Optima to get our windows replaced. First consultation with Chris, follow up From the office regarding scheduling, everything was smooth and they made us feel really comfortable. Now our next-door neighbor he’s getting windows replaced with Optima Windows and Doors as well.

Pushpinder
Pushpinder

Excellent- Outstanding- Professional

Benn& his guy showed up ahead of time. They are so so professional. They explained every bit if the process and are experts at what they do. The windows look beautiful inside & outside. Chris, Gleb & Anastasia went beyond to ensure my Windows are done within the set timeline. Recommend them for Windows over any competitors

Thank you very much for sharing your experience replacing Energy Efficient Windows and doors in Toronto with Optima Windows and doors and we hope we can be of service again to you or a family member. We can be reached at 647-800-6973.

Dennis in Toronto
Dennis in Toronto

A+ Service

We had 22 windows and two doors installed by Optima Windows and Doors within one day! I would definitely recommend them to friends and family. They were on time and did a wonderful job. You should call them if you need new windows and doors!

Princess Oppong-Afranie
Princess Oppong-Afranie

Windows installement

OMG! The best company ever. Very punctual, friendly, very fast , an excellent customer service, etc.. I am very please with their work. Not too much into money. They just want to make sure you are satisfied with their work. I can guarantee my life on this company. If you are not satisfy with them, e-mail me and I will reimburse your money. But I know you will trust me. THANK YOU OPTIMA WINDOWS AND DOORS. YOU ROCK!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Everything is great

Alina provided us with great information regarding available style and cost. We were impressed by the expertise of office staff and the whole team. It took a little longer to wait for the product but as the well anticipated installation date arrived, we couldn’t be any happier. The crew was efficient clean and organized we're quite amazed to watch the progress. Everything is great!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Windows and door

Very reasonable price. My neighbours are surprised about price and service. Most of my friends are interested to change their windows. Hopefully optima will get better business in future. Thanks

More about Optima Windows and Doors

At Optima Windows and Doors, we pride ourselves in setting industry high standards with experience, dependability, consistency, and quality workmanship. Our team is comprised of certified, skillful window professionals with an upwards of 20 years experience. No job is too big or too small. We treat every project equally providing professional and reliable service throughout the GTA.