Thibodeau Home Inspection

Debra in Peterborough
Debra in Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

Home Inspection

Mark very briefly, it seemed, "inspected" my home and gave it the thumbs up in October 2007. He then explained his report would follow by Email, which didn't show up until after I'd signed the waiver of my right to cancel the sale subject to inspection....and after I had to contact him asking the whereabouts of this report. I moved in two months later hoping for the best, when the ceiling collapsed, the foundation leaked, the shower leaked, the bathroom walls leaked and the backyard flooded due to poor grading,spilling into the basement. His written report was filled with references such as "we are not experts and recommend professional evaluation", therefore I had no grounds, legally, to hold him responsible. So what was the purpose of this "inspection" ? The enjoyment of my new home has been non existent as I continue to part with large $$$$$$$$ in repairs. Thanks for nothing, Mark.